The COA Awareness Week is recognized and marked a whole week in the month of February, every year, by all the world’s people. The COA stands for Children Of Alcoholics. The day focuses on the light that a child faces when their parents are Alcoholics, and that might be of any age.
COA Awareness Week – greetings
– Happy COA Awareness Week to the people of the world. Many are unaware of the week, and so the awareness regarding the fact is so less. This needs to be spread worldwide.
– Happy COA Awareness Week to the people who are great supporters of this week. They are the ones for whom the day is still recognized and is slowly growing publicity.
– Happy COA Awareness Week to the people who are Alcoholics; you need to understand the fact that the week demonstrates. Think about the future of your children.
– Happy COA Awareness Week to the children whose parents are Alcoholics. Try to attend events that are organized for you this whole week. You should maintain your security.
– Warn wish – Happy COA Awareness Week to your self. Try to spread awareness and work for the betterment of the children whose parents are regardless of Alcoholics.
– Try to spread information about the events to all the people around the world. Wish your own self and other people of this big world – A Very Happy National COA Week.
– Warm greet your own family members – A Very Happy National COA Week. Try out new events to mark this day, and if possible, try to dismiss the alcoholic habits of the children’s parents.
– Happy National CO Awareness Week to our dear friends, mates, and their family members. I hope you spend the day by spreading awareness.
– On this day, possible things should be done for the children. Ask everyone out if they have news plans to mark the week.
COA Awareness Week – messages
– The National COA Awareness Week should be marked as one of the most critical weeks of the National Calendar. The steps to keep this week should be enlisted and put into action.
– The National COA Awareness Week was first tried to be marked after the year 1991, in England, when the United States came into action. The decision was significant, and it took much courage.
– The Alcoholics were put into action, and their children were rescued from the year 1955. This made the week more muscular, and people started to support the week from then.
– The rescued children of the Alcoholics were looked after well and were given all necessary knowledge, teachings. Good food and good health of the children were also looked after with all eyes.
An organization has knowns Adult Children Alcoholics; they look after the addicted fellows and are something like a rehab center for the addicted people.
– This step to celebrate the National COA Week was so smooth that it served the health of many people. The families were rescued, and many people are living a happy life after they were rescued.
COA Awareness Week quotes
“But I’m not a saint yet. I’m an alcoholic. I’m a drug addict. I’m homosexual. I’m a genius.”
― Truman Capote
“Mendacity is a system that we live in,” declares Brick. “Liquor is one way out an’death’s the other.”
― Tennessee Williams
“One day at a time, sweet Jesus. Whoever wrote that one hadn’t a clue. A day is a fuckin’ eternity”
― Roddy Doyle
- Mental Health Awareness Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Images
- Autism Awareness Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Images
- Elder Abuse Awareness Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Images
- 516+ National Sons Day Messages, Wishes & Quotes! (Images)
- 321+ Sweet Birthday Wishes to Best Friend For Spreading Smiles! (Images)
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”