Malala Day is celebrated every year on the 12th of July month. The day marks the birthday of Malala Yousafzai. She is a young girl to win the Noble Peace Prize at the age of 17. It was then decided to keep the day to provide the women and children with their needed rights and honor them.
Malala Day – greetings
Happy Malala Day to the people worldwide who love to celebrate the day because they dare to fight back.
– The people who love to read books with thrill and inspiring biographies can start reading her books and wishing them Happy Malala Day.
– Happy National Malala Day to the people who do not know more about the day. They must be an active member and start learning about the day.
– If you know any such kind of person, wish them a Very Happy Malala Day so that they can stand up for spreading awareness among the people of the world.
– Yes, you are also a part of the day. Warm wish your self – Happy Malala Day. If possible, read her all books, which will sow the seeds of courage in you.
– You should stand for what you want. So, Happy Malala Day to your self. Donate your belongings to the Malala Fund, if possible, instead of wasting it on unnecessary items.
– As an occasion of this day, warm wish your family members – Happy Malala Day. All together, try to watch the documentaries made on her or read her biographies.
– There are many more books written by her or for her based on her courage. Buy those and read along with your family members to wish them – Happy Malala Day.
– Happy Malala Day to our friends and their family members. Try out doing all the same measures with them to mark the great day.
Malala Day – messages
– Malala Day is a critical day, and its importance can not describe in words. So, the day was marked like all other important days of the National Calendar.
– Let us know about the courageous little girl. Malala Yousafzai was Pakistani and was born on 12th July in the year 1997. She had an extreme passion for the development of her education.
-This day is dedicated to all the brave fighters around the world, who fought for equality under various harsh cicumstances.
– Her father was an educator. Hence he developed this great passion, but in the year 2007, the Taliban charged the city and restricted the girls to go to school.
– She started blogging about the woman’s lifestyle in the city in 2009 with all her wishes. This resulted in horror, and she was gunshot in her head at the age of 15.
– She survived and had a remarkable fightback with multiple surgeries. Then she received the Noble Peace Prize, and in the year 2007, she started her desire to study at Oxford University.
– The day is to admire the girl and her intentions. The day is great because of her choices. Let us all together celebrate Malala Day.
Malala Day quotes
“Once I had asked God for one or two extra inches in height, but instead he made me as tall as the sky, so high that I could not measure myself.”
― Malala Yousafzai
My mother always told me,” hide your face people are looking at you.” I would reply,” it does not matter; I am also looking at them.”
― Malala Yousafzai
“I don’t want revenge on the Taliban, I want education for sons and daughters of the Taliban.”
― Malala Yousafzai
- 278+ Inspiration Education Quotes Will Change Your Life Forever! (Images)
- 265+ Quotes About Equality That Are Going Viral Right Now! (Images)
- 350+ Teacher Quotes To Inspire And Motivate (Images)
- World Education Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Images
- Girl Child Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Images
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”