September, basically the month when the bees start acquiring their hives due to winter and the beekeeping season ends in the United States. So to mark this, every year during September, a promotional event is held in the US, i.e., the National Honey Month, to promote American beekeeping of the beekeepers.
National Honey Month – Greetings.
– Warm greetings of the Happy National Honey Month to each and everyone around the globe.
– Let’s acknowledge this month by knowing Honey’s importance as a natural sweetener with other uses also.
– Warm greetings of the Happy National Honey Month to the beekeepers all around us, especially in the United States.
-The beekepers are the indirect producers of Honey. Enormous gratitude towards them for the service.
– Happy wishes of the National Honey Month to all the consumers of Honey around the world.
– You are also a reason why the beekeeping industry is still awake. Dedicate the month to the beekeeping workers.
– We can ourselves learn the skills of beekeeping and try it once. Natural Honey has its taste.
-Wishes of the Happy National Honey Month to ourselves, too, who helped them by consuming Honey.
– A bucket full of warm wishes to our parents for the Happy National Honey Month.
– Along with our parents, we can go and watch the beekeeping and learning skills of it. Also, we can take some sips of the natural Honey.
– Warm wishes to all our friends, real and virtual, greeting them Happy National Honey Month. Also, promoting more facts about American Beekeeping, explaining them about the significance of Honey.
– Also, warm greetings to all those factory workers who purify the Honey for us to make it consumable—wishing them – Happy National Honey Month. Thanks for serving us the best form of Honey.
##National Honey Month – Messages.
– September marks the end of beekeeping season in the United States, celebratory and promotional event is held annually during the month of September to promote the beekeeping culture and to celebrate it.
– Basically, this awareness month in the form of a promotional event was first taken into account in 1989 by the National Honey Board founded and supervised by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
– From 1980s, the month of September is celebrated as the “National Honey Month.” Hence, it assured some proper guidelines to be followed and then the month marked its existence all over the world.
– This event is mainly to promote all the beekeepers in the United States. They even risk their entire life while collecting honey for us. Risking life is their only source of income.
– To pay tribute to them and as a sign of support, we can’t consume honey and support those workers the entire year. After all, love is best for health.
– The Colony Collapse Disorder is widespread due to garden pesticides, which led to the loss of 90% of beekeeper’s bees. So we can prevent this general by putting an end to garden pesticides.
– After all, our life would surely not be as sweet without honey.
– Let us take this month and spread awareness regarding honey and secure honey bees. Let’s utilize the luxury of social networking sites to spread the word.
National Honey Month quotes
“I shouldn’t think even millionaires could eat anything nicer than new bread and real butter and honey for tea.”
― Dodie Smith
“Honey, no offense, but sometimes I think I could shoot you and watch you kick.”
― Raymond Carver
“What is happening to me happens to all fruits that grow ripe.
It is the honey in my veins that makes my blood thicker, and my soul quieter.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
- 258+ Happy September Quotes Will Make Your Heart Soar! (Images)
- World Honey Bee Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Images
- World Bee Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Imagess
- 256+ December Wishes, Messages & Status That’ll Spread Cheer for All To Hear!
- 516+ National Sons Day Messages, Wishes & Quotes! (Images)
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”