Marriage is something that usually comes once in a lifetime.
It hardly matters whether you are writing a marriage toast, planning the marriage vows, or simply daydreaming regarding somebody really special, here we have mentioned some intriguing sayings for newlyweds that ought to provoke your interest.
Newly Weds Wishes
- We like to give three pieces of advice for all newlyweds: communicate, compromise, and always maintain harmony with each other.
- You are going to waste the best period of your life by saving plus pinching for getting married.
- One cannot consider marriage to be a fairytale where problems can be solved rather easily. But it is feasible to do that so long as both of you love one another. And I know that you do. Wishing you an amazing life filled with loads of love!
- Marriage is not something where issues can be fixed without any problem at all. However, it is possible to achieve this so long as both the partners are in love with each other. I wish you a blissful married life!
- I understand by looking at you that both of you are made for each other. I feel gratified to share this wonderful time with you. Greetings on this mirthful and cheerful marriage!
- Although the initial days of marriage happen to be the sweetest, they can degrade over time. However, it is my strong belief that you are an exception to this, and I feel thankful to witness this type of love. Thank you!
- Although the first days of one’s marriage are full of passion and excitement, things can change with the passage of time. Nevertheless, I am of the notion that things will not be the same in your case, and your love will persist till the last day of your life.
- Your love is really incredible. I hope you will continue this love even in your nineties. I wish you a happy married life.
- I wish that the life of both of you is full of adventures and love. Happy married life!
Newly Weds Messages
- Dear newly married couple you have already started your journey. There will be lots of ups and downs, and your love has to be intact at all times.
- So, you have made the decision to start a family. I pray to God that you are successful in accomplishing your target in the long run.
- Both of you have a bright future in front of you. Make it full of laughter and joy. Forget all the downfalls, and make a vow that you two will remain together forever. Good luck!
- Family is similar to magic which can provide us with the required love, support, as well as strength. It is meant not to hurt us, but to heal us. For this reason, both of you are advised to only offer positive emotions to one another. Happy married life!
- Congrats, you are going to commence a new chapter in your life. May both of you remain together till the last day of your lives. Wishing that your beautiful love story wins everything!
- According to individuals, real love has to undergo many tests. And it is my personal wish that you pass all these tests in flying colors and sustain your love till the end. I wish you a happy married life.
- Love has to overcome many hurdles, and I know that both of you can do that without many problems whatsoever. Happy married life!
- Love comes with lots of power. It can elevate a man to great heights, and it can also bring about his downfall. However, I am of the notion that love will help you to shine in your life rather than anything else.
- It is a huge responsibility to become a member of any family. But I am of the notion that you will be capable of performing your duties flawlessly. Congrats!
- You need to be responsible while performing your family duties. And I know that you can do it flawlessly. Happy and blissful married life!
- Marriage is one of the most memorable events in one’s life. Keep this beautiful event in your memories for a long time to come, and good luck as a member of a new family.
Newly Weds Wishes Quotes
- Marriage is simply incredible! It can make people experience some innovative things that they thought they didn’t know. Blissful married life.
- From now on, both of you are husband and wife. Therefore, love and support one another on every single day of your married life!
- People say that a good beginning has got a good conclusion. Today is the first day of your married life, and it is a happy one. Hope that it stays like that till the very end. Congratulations!
- Wish you a wonderful and fabulous journey on this special occasion. Good luck to both of you!
- Wish you plenty of luck, laughter, and patience, as well as trust, without which your married life won’t be as good!
- You happen to be newlyweds, and you need to learn lots of things ahead of you. I hope you learn them in the best possible way. Wish you a happy and conjugal married life.
- May your love be comparable to none! Show the world that you are the best lovers out there. Heartfelt love on your marriage.
- There is no point in saying “I love you”. You need to prove that in your work and in your everyday life. Always go on loving one another. Happy married life!
- ”The 3 words “I love you” is not enough. You need to prove it in your work.
- You are about to start a new journey full of happiness and adventures, plus ups and downs. Get ready for your journey and enjoy it to the fullest. Congratulations and good luck.
- May the love of both of you shine just like a lighthouse even on a dark night. May your love overcome each and every hurdle of life.
- We feel happy to be an integral part of this happy occasion. Wish you a long and happy married life that will bring you lots of joy and happiness.
- May both of you be near each other at times of need. Make sure you are enjoying both happy moments and grievances! Happy married life to both of you.
- 145+ Marriage Quotes by Famous People
- 227+ Best Wedding Announcement Wording Examples
- 100+ Happy Married Life Wishes for Your Happily Ever After
- 120+ Good Luck Messages: What to Write in a Good Luck Card
- 53+ Happy Wedding Anniversary Words For Your Husband
Mark K. Stafford is an American English writer. He was born in Los Angeles and earned a BA from the University of California. He is a passionate author who wrote on Essays, Poetry, and Journalism. Now he writes full-time books and articles for TheWordyBoy.