Every year, the National Thyroid Awareness Month is made into an account in the month of January. The month is made to spread awareness among the world’s people to take care of a small gland, known as the thyroid gland. The imbalance in the hormones produced by it results in hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, or thyroid cancer.
Thyroid Awareness Month – greetings
– Thyroid is a common disease among most people residing in the world but still unknown about the disease and existence in their body—happy National Thyroid Awareness month to all the people.
– Happy National Thyroid Awareness Month to the people who are dealing with the ailment. Great courage they have in their minds to deal with it without any fear. They are all aware of the disease.
– Happy National Thyroid Awareness Month to the people who are also not suffering from the thyroid gland related ailment. Go for a check-up and gain knowledge about how to deal if you get the disease.
– Happy National Thyroid Awareness Month to everyone all around the world who are still not aware that they have the ailment. They even don’t understand the symptoms of the disease and ignore it.
– Our dear friends and family members also may suffer from the thyroid gland related ailment. I wish all my dearly loved friends and family members – Happy National Thyroid Awareness Month. Go for a check-up and be courageous to deal with it.
– In our life, nothing is certain. We may be the one suffering from the diseases—happy Thyroid Awareness Month to us. We will also take all measures regarding the cure of the ailment.
– Happy National Thyroid Awareness Month to the medical assistants and the researchers who are treating us or working for the thyroid-related projects. Thanks to all of them for being courageous.
Thyroid Awareness Month – messages
– Once, people all around the world were not much aware of the National Thyroid Awareness Month. But as the day was introduced, people started to learn and know about the day.
– The thyroid gland in our body is small, located in our neck region. It produces T3 and T4 hormones. The imbalance in the hormones related caused diseases like hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, or thyroid cancer.
– The percentage ration of people suffering from the thyroid is very high, and nearly more than thousands of people suffer from this disease every year. So, it was decided to celebrate the National Thyroid Awareness Month.
– The National Thyroid Awareness Month was marked by American Thyroid Association decided to keep the month and spread awareness among all people worldwide, letting them be careful.
– Still, many campaigns are organized for curing thyroid gland-related ailments or providing them with medicines. They also try to teach people about the National Thyroid Awareness Month.
– The National Thyroid Awareness Month spreads information about the disease and its symptoms. So if you have any, you shouldn’t delay and immediately go for a check-up from your consultant doctor.
Thyroid Awareness Month quotes
-I want people to know that blood tests alone won’t always detect thyroid disease. My blood panels were normal. I think a lot more people have this disease than are diagnosed.
-I was diagnosed with Graves’ disease, an illness of the thyroid gland. Instead of surgery, I was given radiation treatment.
-I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?
- World Thyroid Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Images
- Blood Donation Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Images
- 260+ Best Thank You Messages For Blood Donors (Images)
- Royal Disease Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Images
- 321+ Sweet Birthday Wishes to Best Friend For Spreading Smiles! (Images)
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”