Crush! Bonding! Liking! Loving! Marriage!
A series of activities that starts at first sight and ends with a marriage. Love stays forever. It never ends. A wedding is a symbol of unity between the two souls.
It is a symbol of love between the two souls. It is a symbol of clarity & purity. Two souls officially declare their togetherness and promise to stay with each other forever, whether on bad or good days.
Whatever may be the situation, the love that these two souls have for each other never ends.
While you are attending such a ceremony, you might think of giving some wishing cards to the couple.
I would suggest you go through some of the sayings that I have noted down, which you can use on your card and make your wishing more meaningful and impactful.
List of Best Wedding Card Sayings
- “Wishing you both lifetime of happiness, peace, and love.”
- “Your engagement day will come and go, your marriage day will come and go, but the love between you two will never go. We wish you all the best!”
- “Best wishes for the journey you both are starting together. May these fruitful relations stay what it is forever.”
- “May the years ahead make your relationship more powerful and impactful. May you set an example for all your upcoming generations.”
- “This knot is of togetherness. This ring is to justify your love. This relationship is to express your feelings. May all the 3 never go away from your lives.”
- “May the years ahead be filled with a lasting love.”
- “As you grow older, may this love between you two grow and become more stable than ever.”
- “We can imagine and wish that your love becomes stronger as you move ahead in your married life. Wishing you two all the best!”
- “May you joining together bring more joy than you can ever imagine.”
- “May this be a start point of your long, peaceful and happy life together?”
- “Thank you for letting us be part of this wonderful occasion. We wish you all the best as you enjoy your long-lasting union.”
- “Wishing you all the joy, happiness, and love for the relationship that has started up with this wedding ring.”
- “Your union and over reunion is so fruitful. Thank you for making us your proud friends, and we wish you a happy and peaceful journey together.”
- “Congratulations on making it official.”
- “We are so happy for you seeing you together. Finally, the sun has risen in your life that brought this good news in your life.”
- “Wishing you lots of love today and beyond.”
- “We are so lucky and happy to celebrate this occasion with you. Wishing you all the best for all the lovely days coming up.”
- “We are definitely thankful for inviting us to eat and drink. And you can continue your wedding ceremony.”
- “Love is all you need… Just stick to your crap and follow what is required!”
- “Thanks for a free drink and food. We wish that your life gives you more and more happy days staying together.”
- “Getting married is like going to a movie. It is a mixture of all the melodrama together fused to give you an impactful life.”
- “May god bless you and your union.”
- “Take your ring as your promise, take your kiss as your responsibility and take your union as your livelihood. You will never be unhappy in your life for sure. Happy wedding!”
- “May god bless you with a life where you can share your love.”
- “May the one who brought you together bless your marriage with forever love and happiness.”
- “Love is patient. But it cannot reduce; it always increases. May the scenario repeat in your life. May you be happy together forever.”
- “May you two remain beloved for each other for the years coming up.”
- “May you be blessed with kids who love you the same as you both have for each other. Ohh, wait! Did we say, kids? Sorry, let’s be practical. May you two have dear and friendly kids after this wonderful start of your life together. LOL!”
- “Congratulations on your wedding. We wish you a great and happy entry into each other’s life.”
- “Best wishes to you both, and we wish you a happy married life.”
- “We are so happy and are fond of you to invite and welcome you to our family.”
- “We are so delighted and excited to share this wonderful moment of your wedding with you. Thank you for giving us this opportunity to be a part of this occasion.”
- “We could not have been happier than adding one more family member to our life. Happy wedding to both of you!”
- “What a momentous occasion. Congratulations on your wedding, and we wish you a happy married life for the years coming along.”
- “Congrats! Love and hugs!”
- “We love you both. Thank you for inviting us and allowing us to share these ceremony moments with you and your family. Wishing you a happy and great married life.”
- “It seems like we were playing House in our room yesterday. And today, you both have got a chance to do the same in your real life. So excited to see you moving forward and entering into each other’s life.”
- “I remember that I always wanted a sister/brother like you. And now I finally got it.”
- “Best wishes and my best friend and her/his better half on finally deciding and accepting each other as life partners. Congratulations!”
- “We love you so much. Today we have finally got one more sibling with whom we can share and spend time.”
- “I remember you making a list of qualities your better half should have. Today, I am finally happy to see that you have found your perfect better half. Congratulations on your togetherness.”
- “I am so happy to see you getting into an official relation and tying the knot of a lifetime.”
- “My dearest friend, warm wishes to you, and may your love remains forever. Congratulations!”
- “We love you both. We couldn’t have been happier than this in our life. Congratulations!”
Newly Weds Wishes
- We like to give three pieces of advice for all newlyweds: communicate, compromise, and always maintain harmony with each other.
- You are going to waste the best period of your life by saving plus pinching for getting married.
- One cannot consider marriage to be a fairytale where problems can be solved rather easily. But it is feasible to do that so long as both of you love one another. And I know that you do. Wishing you an amazing life filled with loads of love!
- Marriage is not something where issues can be fixed without any problem at all. However, it is possible to achieve this so long as both the partners are in love with each other. I wish you a blissful married life!
- I understand by looking at you that both of you are made for each other. I feel gratified to share this wonderful time with you. Greetings on this mirthful and cheerful marriage!
- Although the initial days of marriage happen to be the sweetest, they can degrade over time. However, it is my strong belief that you are an exception to this, and I feel thankful to witness this type of love. Thank you!
- Although the first days of one’s marriage are full of passion and excitement, things can change with the passage of time. Nevertheless, I am of the notion that things will not be the same in your case, and your love will persist till the last day of your life.
- Your love is really incredible. I hope you will continue this love even in your nineties. I wish you a happy married life.
- I wish that the life of both of you is full of adventures and love. Happy married life!
Newly Weds Messages
- Dear newly married couple you have already started your journey. There will be lots of ups and downs, and your love has to be intact at all times.
- So, you have made the decision to start a family. I pray to God that you are successful in accomplishing your target in the long run.
- Both of you have a bright future in front of you. Make it full of laughter and joy. Forget all the downfalls, and make a vow that you two will remain together forever. Good luck!
- Family is similar to magic which can provide us with the required love, support, as well as strength. It is meant not to hurt us, but to heal us. For this reason, both of you are advised to only offer positive emotions to one another. Happy married life!
- Congrats, you are going to commence a new chapter in your life. May both of you remain together till the last day of your lives. Wishing that your beautiful love story wins everything!
- According to individuals, real love has to undergo many tests. And it is my personal wish that you pass all these tests in flying colors and sustain your love till the end. I wish you a happy married life.
- Love has to overcome many hurdles, and I know that both of you can do that without many problems whatsoever. Happy married life!
- Love comes with lots of power. It can elevate a man to great heights, and it can also bring about his downfall. However, I am of the notion that love will help you to shine in your life rather than anything else.
- It is a huge responsibility to become a member of any family. But I am of the notion that you will be capable of performing your duties flawlessly. Congrats!
- You need to be responsible while performing your family duties. And I know that you can do it flawlessly. Happy and blissful married life!
- Marriage is one of the most memorable events in one’s life. Keep this beautiful event in your memories for a long time to come, and good luck as a member of a new family.
- Marriage is simply incredible! It can make people experience some innovative things that they thought they didn’t know. Blissful married life.
- From now on, both of you are husband and wife. Therefore, love and support one another on every single day of your married life!
- People say that a good beginning has got a good conclusion. Today is the first day of your married life, and it is a happy one. Hope that it stays like that till the very end. Congratulations!
- Wish you a wonderful and fabulous journey on this special occasion. Good luck to both of you!
- Wish you plenty of luck, laughter, and patience, as well as trust, without which your married life won’t be as good!
- You happen to be newlyweds, and you need to learn lots of things ahead of you. I hope you learn them in the best possible way. Wish you a happy and conjugal married life.
- May your love be comparable to none! Show the world that you are the best lovers out there. Heartfelt love on your marriage.
- There is no point in saying “I love you”. You need to prove that in your work and in your everyday life. Always go on loving one another. Happy married life!
- ”The 3 words “I love you” is not enough. You need to prove it in your work.
- You are about to start a new journey full of happiness and adventures, plus ups and downs. Get ready for your journey and enjoy it to the fullest. Congratulations and good luck.
- May the love of both of you shine just like a lighthouse even on a dark night. May your love overcome each and every hurdle of life.
- We feel happy to be an integral part of this happy occasion. Wish you a long and happy married life that will bring you lots of joy and happiness.
- May both of you be near each other at times of need. Make sure you are enjoying both happy moments and grievances! Happy married life to both of you.
- 531+ Wedding Wishes to Friend That Sprinkle Some Stardust! (Images)
- 501+ Wedding Wishes to Make Your Congrats Truly Special! (Images)
- 321+ Marriage Anniversary Wishes For Boss to Make It Memorable! (Images)
- 236+ Wedding Wishes for Brother That He Will Adore! (Images)
- 353+ Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband To Celebrate Love! (Images)
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”