It is disastrous news when someone passes away. No matter whether young or old, the sadness and grief that a person’s demise brings to a family cannot be described by words. Everyone knows that death is the biggest reality of life.
But still, it is the most horrifying and the toughest thing to accept. When such a terrible thing happens to a family, our sole responsibility is to be by their side and console them in their tough times.
Generally, when someone is in such a situation, the one thing that they need the most is condolence and mental support. They need mental strength to stand up again and move on in life, as when it is gone, it is gone forever.
Condolence Messages To Employee
Every person comes across some situations in their life where they have to face some major hurdles, and sometimes these hurdles are the ones that change your life completely and makes you resilient enough to withstand any form of battle that might come up on your way.
Employees sometimes also go through such battles, and now it is extremely essential to show them both physical and mentally condolences.
Here are a few best condolences messages to employees:
- God forbid, if one of the employees is going through such a tough phase of life it is your duty to console him with warm condolence messages. Here are some samples:
- Mr. (name), I am utterly heartbroken and saddened by your grandmother’s demise… may her soul rest in eternal peace.
- Mr. (name), I am so sorry and disheartened as I came to know you have recently lost your father. Please, let me know if there is anything I can help you with to ease out your pain.
- I am deeply saddened and desolated to hear about your loss. I know this loss is massive. May your father’s soul rest in peace. Please, let me know if I could help you with anything.
- Please accept my sincere condolence and heartfelt sympathy for your brother’s demise. I know he has lived a very short life and passed away at a very inappropriate time. May God heal you!
- I know no one other than you yourself can feel what you are going through right now. I will pray to God to heal your heart and may the deceased rest in peace.
- Mr. (name), I am really sorry that you are going through such a bad phase of life… destiny is so cruel. I wish I could help you out in easing out pain and sorrow.
- The office would never be the same without Mr. (name)’s presence. We are all heartbroken by his sudden demise. Let us get together for a condolence meeting to wish his soul rest in peace.
- I really do not know what to say Mr. (name)… I know it is a terrible loss. Please do let me know if I could help you out in any manner to comfort your heart. May god heals you soon.
Looking for more options? Read our Best Condolence Messages For Boss
- I seriously could not control my tears after hearing about your father’s demise. It is such an inappropriate time for him to leave this world. May your heart get comfort and may you recover soon.
- I probably would not understand your pain. But trust me I have been grieving over your loss since I have come to learn about it. Please keep strong and have faith in god. You can’t break down.
- Please accept my sincere condolence. May the almighty ease out your grief and may your father’s soul rest in peace. Have faith god and please be strong.
- I know that this pain is horrible and the loss is massive. But this is the time when you need to be strong and stand with your family to help them overcome the sorrow. Please don’t lose hope.
- This is not the time when you should break down. You should rather stand up and be the support of your mother. Your father’s demise really saddens me. May God heal your pain.
- You are now the only support of your family. May you keep strong and may you soon overcome the sorrow and pain. My solemn prayers are always there for you.
- I know that the loss is unrecoverable. But still, I pray to the Lord, and may he soothes out your heart and ease out your grief.
- I am so sorry to hear this terrifying news. I am thinking of you and your family at this time and you are always there in my prayers.
- I am shattered to know about your brother’s sudden demise. I remember his bright face till now when he came last time to the office with you. He is a great loss to all the people who know him. May his soul rest in peace.
- My heartfelt sympathies to your family on the passing of your father. He will always remain in our hearts and in our good thoughts. May you overcome your sorrows…
- May I offer my heartiest sympathy and condolence to you and your family on the loss of your brother and may he rest in eternal peace. May God heal your heart soon.
- Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your dad and please let me know if I could help you in any manner.
- I may never fathom how painful and massive this loss is for you, please rest assured that you are in my prayers and thoughts. Please be strong and rigid as your mother needs you now.
Following articles you might also like:
– Condolence Messages For Manager
– Condolence Messages To Colleague
- I still remember the bright face of your sister when she last visited our office. I am utterly disheartened to hear that she is no more. May her soul rest in peace.
- I am very sorry to hear about your father’s passing. I sincerely hope that the love and support by your family and friends strengthen you and comforts you in the coming days.
- I know how terrible it feels to lose a parent and it is never easy to overcome the loss, no matter their age. I solemnly pray for your peace may God comfort you during this tough period.
- Our condolences and warm sympathies to you at this time of such a terrible loss. Please let me know if I am able to help you with anything. May God bless you and may his soul rest in peace.
- She will always be remembered by us, as we will hold her in our hearts forever. May God rest her soul.
Condolence message to the employee on the death of the mother
Mother is someone who plays a very important part in everyone’s life. When someone loses their mother, you should always deal with this sensitively so that no emotions are being hurt or you are not showing that it is normal.
In these situations, it is very essential to let your employee the time to grieve and take things at their own pace.
You need to understand your employee’s emotions and mental state to console them.
Here are a few condolence messages to the employee on the death of their mother:
-We show our deepest condolences on the demise of your mother.
-You and your family are always hovering around in your thoughts.
-We are deeply moved by the sudden demise of your mother.
-We wish you get the strength and the courage to overcome this hard phase of your life.
-These are the times when we will prove to be your greatest supporters of all time.
-Our whole team we are here to provide you with all the necessities needed you.
-My deepest sympathies are with you to help you sail through your hardest times.
-Life is all about how maturely you deal with your hardships, and we are always here to be there by your side.
-Extend all my deepest condolences to you during this hard time of yours.
-We are sorry to hear about your loss, and accept all my condolences.
-Wish you all the strength and comfort that you require.
-Providing you with all the courage for going through the hardest times.
-We are deeply saddened by the passing away of your mother.
-I am here to provide you with my deepest sympathies for the demise of your mother.
-May you carry along in your life the loving memories of your mother.
-Accept these flowers along with immense respect for your mother.
-Condolences may not be enough for losing such a wonderful person from your life.
-Deepest grief for your loss.
-We empathize with your loss and will provide you with as much support as possible.
-Hearing of your loss we deeply grieved and hope you overcome this phase.
-Sending all my caring wishes for your loss.
-Sending in all the courage and the strength to overcome this hardest phase of your life.
-We cannot express or be in the same state where you are; the greatest we can do is provide you with the courage to face it all.
-We are sorry to learn about your loss and hope that you find your bravery to fight through it.
-Words are never enough to express your emotional and mental state.
-Hope you find the strength to go through this hard phase of your life.
-My heart aches to hear about the demise of a person in your life who meant so much to you.
-Sending you flowers symbolizes calmness to provide peace in these troubling times.
-Send you hugs and wish you a heavy heart to walk past these hard times of your life.
-May all your mother’s memories help make you feel at ease and at peace.
-All the loving memories should provide peace and tranquility.
-May you find the strength and the valor to overcome every bit of this situation.
-the demise of your mother deeply moves me, and I hope you can go through it.
-Sending our sincere condolences so that you find the strength to overcome all of it.
-we wish you along with your family to achieve peace and comfort amidst these hard times.
Condolence message to the employee on the death of the father
Father is someone who has always been there for you no matter what stage of life you are in, and he is always there to be your helping hand and provide you with all the needed support. It is like a father is like an umbrella over your head.
The demise of a father is like the demise of someone who is always used to protect you at any cost.
Any condolences may not work for this type of loss but when your employee is going through such a hard time then you need to be empathetic towards them.
Here are a few condolence messages to the employee on the death of the father:
-We express our deepest condolences to you.
-It is true we can never understand your hardships, but we are here to guide you.
-It is an irreparable loss that cannot be comforted by words.
-Words will fall short of providing you with empathy at this stage.
-the loss of your father deeply grieves me.
-To lose such an integral part of your life can be so overwhelming that we cannot even console you.
-We pour out our deepest grief to you for this sudden loss of yours.
-We provide you with all the due courage and wish for you and your family to be in good health.
-It is futile for us to say that we understand what you have been going through.
-We will try our best to provide you with all types of support in times of need.
-Our deepest condolences and empathy are here to be there by your side.
-However much we provide you condolences, we can never imagine what you are going through.
-May you fulfill all the desires and wishes of your father.
-All the best wishes to make you cross through this dark phase of your life.
-We extend all our deepest empathy to sail you across this sudden loss.
-We send our heartfelt condolences to you in this time of need.
-We are extremely upset and deeply grieved and sorry to hear about the loss of your father
-It is not possible to get over this loss easily but gain the courage to face it all.
-Condolence, prayers, and wishes are the most that we can do for you.
-In remembrance of your father, try to live your life and fulfill his desires.
-We all pray that you can carry forward your life with all the happy memories of your father.
-We are here to show you our deepest empathy for this loss of yours.
-Thinking of your loss is indeed a nightmare for all; may you overcome this.
-Take your required time to grieve and get back to fulfilling all the wishes of your father.
-Wish and pray for your peace and comfort amidst all this chaos.
-We are terrified to hear about your loss, and may you find the strength to go over this phase.
-Sending love and care up to you to provide you some solace in these troubling times.
-We are already keeping and praying for you and your family.
-We wish that you and your family are in the greatest of your health always.
-Words cannot express the loss that you have faced.
-May God provide you with the strength and courage to cross through these phases.
-May the loving and caring memories of your father enable you to find peace and comfort in every situation.
-Wish the best for you and your family.
-Let’s celebrate the wonderful memories of your father.
-Extremely devastated to know about your loss and may God provide you the strength to fight these battles.
Condolence message from the company to the employee
The death of someone in the family is pretty terrible, and overcoming that loss takes a lot of courage and strength.
The loss is pretty personal, and one can never replace that loss with anything. At this point, the company should smartly deal with the employee and should not be insensitive in such a way that it hurts the employee’s emotions or mental state.
You need to provide the required times to recover from the loss.
Here are a few condolence messages from the company to employees:
-May you cross over these hard times and will be able to come back to a stronger self.
-we are extremely disheartened by the loss you suffered and hope you will be able to cope with it.
-Deeply grieved and saddened by the loss of you.
-Hope you find the courage and the strength to overcome every bit of your loss.
-Desolated to hear about your loss of yours, and may you cross through this phase soon.
-Utterly heartbroken to hear about this loss of yours, and we cannot even imagine the mental trauma that you are going through.
-This loss of your will enable you to face some challenges in your life and increase your capability of facing any hardships in life.
-May the soul of your loved ones rest in peace, and you and your family remain in the best of your health.
-My heartfelt empathy reaches out to you in this sudden demise of your near ones.
-May you find the strength in yourself to carry your life forward with the loving memories of your loved ones.
-We know it is a terrible loss for you and your family, but in the end, this is how life goes on.
-We are always here to comfort your heart and your mind in every scenario.
-May God heal you from all the unknown battles that you and your family are going through.
-The only help we can offer you is offering our deepest condolences and our empathy which can make your difficult journey a bit easier.
-May you get all the requirements to get comfort from your heart, and may you find every reason to recover soon from this loss.
-Condolences are not even the bare minimum that we can offer you.
-The pain of this loss is unbearable, and you should find a reason to look back at your loved ones with all the good memories that you have spent with them.
-This is the moment when you need to be strong enough to handle your family and manage every responsibility with beauty.
-We send you all the wishes and courage to help you get through this phase.
-We cannot imagine what you are going through only we can keep you and your family in our prayers.
-Hope you find the required strength and the courage to cross every hurdle of your life by keeping them in your loving memories.
-we are extremely sorry to hear about this loss of yours.
-Deeply desolated to hear about this loss that you are suffering from.
-we cannot even imagine the mental trauma that you are going through; you are constantly in our prayers.
-Our sincere condolences are reaching out to you whenever you need them.
-We are extremely sorry for you to go through such a hard phase of your life.
-Destiny can be so cruel at times, and I wish we could be a helping hand in easing this pain of yours.
-We all are heartbroken by this sudden demise and wish that may his soul finds comfort and peace.
Employee’s father passed away message
Whenever an employee loses their near and ear ones, then it becomes essential to deal with them maturely and sensitively.
Passing away from a father is a very big loss for your employee as he had always been like a guardian; this loss may affect your employee mentally and physically.
The company should not make the employees hurry to get out of this phase and get back to work. These may affect the emotional state of your employee.
Here are a few employee’s fathers passed away message:
-We do not have words to express our grief for this terrible loss.
-It requires immense courage and strength to go through this phase.
-May you receive comfort from the loving memories of your father.
-Our comforting words will not even come close to the situation you’re going through.
-We firmly believe that it was a very inappropriate time for him to leave this world.
-We all have been grieving our loss ever since we got the news. May you find the strength to fight it all.
-You have to take responsibility for your family, try to be strong and have faith in God, and take your own time to recover from this loss.
-Even if we pour out our heartiest condolences, then also we will never be able to take the pain and sorrow from you.
-The loss that you have suffered is massive, and we know that you will be able to fight this stage of your life and emerge victorious.
-It is true that you need time to recover by yourself from this loss but your family needs you more at this point.
-We all are here to provide any form of support required to overcome your sorrow and come back to normalcy.
-May God give you all the strength to face this situation and ease out your situation.
We express our deepest grief to you on this situation and hope you will find the courage to handle it all.
-The most that you can do now is hope that your father’s soul rests in peace and comfort and you find the strength to live your life.
– We all are also deeply saddened by the demise of your father. May God heal every pain of yours.
-Healing will not happen in a day and this will just make you stronger with time.
-Sending in all the good wishes for you and your father’s soul.
-remember to take care of your family as you’re the only strength of your family at this moment.
-The loss that you have had is unrecoverable, but you need to move forward in your life and soothe your heart.
-We are shattered to hear about the loss of your father, and may he find peace.
-You and your family are always in our prayers.
-It takes immense courage to overcome such a big loss and hopes you find the strength to do so.
-We are very sorry to hear about this terrifying news, and you and your family are always in our prayers.
-Keep your father in your loving memories and hope you can overcome your sorrows.
-This loss you have suffered brings immense pain to your life, but we wish you gain the courage to face it all.
-We all are shattered to hear about the sudden demise of your father, and we will always remember his happy face full of smiles.
-Recover at your pace and bounce back to your life full of colors and the loving memories of your past.
-All our heartfelt empathy is with you and your family during this hard time.
Employee mother passed away message
A mother is someone who has seen it all from your first walk to your first heartbreak.
When someone loses their mother, it becomes increasingly difficult for them to carry on with their life; it seems as if the source which used to provide energy and courage has gone away.
When your employee goes through the loss of their mother, then you need to remember to deal with this situation in a very delicate and mature way.
Here are a few employee mother passed away messages:
-We express our deepest sympathies to you in this situation.
-Hope you find the needed courage to deliver your best self.
-Your mother will always remain with you through the memories you have spent with her and all the good deeds you will be doing.
-it is heartwrenching to lose out on such a good soul so soon, gather up your strength.
-We express our deepest grief to you on the demise of your mother.
-You and your whole family are constantly in your prayers and thoughts, and words can never express the pain you are facing.
-May you find a way to overcome every reason for your sorrow and pain.
-Your mother will always remain through your works and your values.
-We are devastated to hear about the news of your mother passing away and we sincerely pray for your family.
-We all offer you our sincere condolences, which can act as a boost to let you get over this phase.
-we will always remember your mother through her smile and heart-warming soul.
-We can never imagine the pain that you are going through, and we hope you muster the strength to fulfill all your mother’s wishes and dreams.
-We may never understand how painful this situation is for you, but we lend every support to you.
-You and your whole family are always in our prayers and gather all your strength to get through this phase.
-We are always here for any form of help you need, and you can try to be strong for your father, who needs you the most.
-We extend our helping hand to you in this troubling situation and pray to the almighty that you find the courage to go through it all.
-Try together courage and be rigid as it is very much needed for your family.
-We all still remember how your mother smiled and we extend our warmest sympathies to you and your family.
-It is always terrible to lose a parent no matter at what stage of life you are in.
-May God provide you peace and comfort to help you go through this situation.
-She will always be remembered by us through you and your family.
-Hope you find the strength to move past this phase and remember your mother through loving memories.
-Please let us know if we would be able to help you in any situation, as she will be in our hearts forever.
-May God rest her soul and make her soul find comfort to bless you and your family.
-We cannot even fathom the breakdown that you are going through but you need to remember to be strong for yourself and your family.
-We all are praying for the well-being of your family and to provide you with the required courage to push through.
-We can only send you some grief, and condolences but we can never share the pain that you are going through.
-No matter what age you are, it is always terrible to lose out on such a warm soul and especially your parent.
-Take your time to grieve and get back on your legs to face the world again with revamped energy.
- Condolence Messages for Your Boss: 251+ Messages to Share
- Thank You for Your Condolences: 245+ Messages and Notes to Write
- Sympathy Cards Messages: 215+ Ideas to Write
- Condolence Messages to Colleague: 208+ Messages to Share
- Grandmother Passed Away: 251+ Sympathy Messages, Quotes
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”