Weddings are always occasions to spread and share laughter, cheer, love and joy, and that is why sending a funny wedding wish to a person close to you on this very amazing day can relax them more than you think.
A married couple will look through their wedding cards and guestbook entries for the rest of their lives with fondness, but why not make them look back on yours with laughter? Who said wedding wishes have to be serious and heartwarming all the time?
Break the norm and make your friend laugh with funny wedding wishes and quotes. A series of witty wedding card messages are listed below
Humorous Wedding Card Messages
- If you wed early, you are going to get ding dong like a bell for more number of years as a Wedding is a divorce with all late night parties and weekend hanging out. Hope you get a good attorney. Best of Luck.
- The drinks will miss you, the clubs will miss you, and even the free Wi-Fi of MCD will miss you as you will be Mrs. from today after your wedding. Heartiest congrats!
- There’s only one way to have a happy marriage. As soon as I learn what it is, I’ll get married once again. Till then, I wish you a healthy wedding and the best of luck!
- Married life is like a walk in the park. Wondering which one? Of course, Jurassic park! All the best. May you survive.
- There is a true saying –“Marriage is like a game of chess. Except the board is flowing water, the pieces are made of smoke, and no move you make will have any effect on the outcome.” Well, on that good note, have a wonderful married life.
- Getting married is like being in a drama school. You get to practice everything from comedy to melodrama to tragedy. Congratulations on your journey to the theatre! Hope there is more comedy and romance than melodrama and action.
- A dumb husband and a deaf wife would make a good pair, but a dumb wife and a deaf husband would make the best one. Happy married life.
- Marriage is like you have got that one person you get a license for annoying as much as you want for the rest of your life. Happy wedding!
- Do you know what late nights, parties, and hanging out with friends on the weekend have in common? You won’t be able to do any of those from now on. Congratulations on your wedding
- I canceled all my appointments and an important meeting just so that I could make it to your wedding. After all, free booze and such mouth-watering food were just too lucrative to give up. Congratulations.
- I know I am going to have an awesome time attending your wedding because I will be reminded of all the money I will be saving by not getting married. Congratulations.
- In the circus of life, you may have lived like a lion so far. But your wife, the new circus master, will tame you into a domesticated puppy in no time. Good luck with your tightrope act.
- Knowing the type of couple that you are, I was wondering if you could give me some insider tips so I can place my bets on how long you both will last. Congratulations on getting hitched.
- Happy married life, buddy; I’m sure you’re aware and prepared for the war that you’re going to face, so brace up. Congratulations, friend, and happy fighting.
- You fantasize about lovely and beautiful things for your marriage, and soon you will dream about living alone surrounded by the motionless hands of time. Oops! Sorry to burst your fantasy bubble. Just kidding. Enjoy your wedding.
- Marriage is like accepting all the terms and conditions even without reading them actually. Happy Wedding Day!
- You haven’t just tied the knot with your spouse today; you have tied chains on your legs too. May this chain remains fastened for a lifetime. Congratulations on your wedding.
- It’s like paying EMIs for your under-construction house. But here, you keep paying EMIs for your entire life and never even get to say a word. Wishing you a happy married life!
- You are so excited to make your partner happy and loved always. Then you will find out that you did nothing but annoy each other instead. Congratulations!
- The most dangerous food in this world is wedding cake. If you don’t have it, you regret it, and if you have it, you regret it even more! Best of luck with your wedding.
- I grant you wish that you will never forget her birthday and your anniversary dates and also you will always have loads of ideas and Money to buy her gifts.
- Two become one: one bed, one remote, one bathroom! Congratulations on your union as life partners!
- These funny wedding messages will add an air of humor and truth to your guestbook entry that will make your bride and groom laugh and cherish that auspicious day all over again.
- 53+ Happy Wedding Anniversary Words For Your Husband
- 227+ Best Wedding Announcement Wording Examples
- 56+ Thank You For Attending Our Wedding Messages
- 55+ Best Wedding Wishes To Your Loving Partner
- 100+ Happy Marriage WhatsApp Status for Your Happily Ever After
Mark K. Stafford is an American English writer. He was born in Los Angeles and earned a BA from the University of California. He is a passionate author who wrote on Essays, Poetry, and Journalism. Now he writes full-time books and articles for TheWordyBoy.