World gratitude day is celebrated on 21st September of every year. In 1965, it was observed on thanksgiving gathering at International East-West Center in Hawaii. In 1977 upon the request of the United Nations meditation group, it was formally recognized.
World Gratitude Day Greetings:
– Gratitude is the only feeling that the world needs right now. Happy world gratitude day.
– Once in a year, you must find time to say thanks to people who make our life a little more bearable.
– Enjoy your moments what life has given you; that’s the immense gratitude someone can pray to god.
– Your worst is the dream of many, be grateful for what you have. Happy world gratitude day.
– No heart is more significant than the heart filled with gratitude. Happy world gratitude day.
– Silent gratitude is of no use, words to tell thankful you are. Happy world gratitude day.
– Not everyone can have a life-changing impact on someone if someone does that for you to be thankful to them.
– If you will always find something in life which is worth to be grateful. Happy world gratitude day.
– Being grateful to someone doesn’t make you small; it shows you know how to value someone’s effort. Happy world gratitude day.
– The best way to find gratitude is to find happiness. Happy world gratitude day.
– No attitude in this world is more significant than gratitude. Happy world gratitude day.
– No eyes are more beautiful than eyes filled with gratitude. Happy world gratitude day.
– Being grateful is good for health and mind. Happy world gratitude day.
– Be grateful for what you have. Then only you can have more than enough. Happy world gratitude day.
– If you pay attention to what you don’t have, you will never be grateful for what you have. Happy world gratitude day.
– Thank you are the two words that can make anyone smile from the heart. Happy world gratitude day.
– Telling someone how grateful you are is assign to having emotions. Happy world gratitude day.
– Not only in words but show gratitude through your actions. Happy world gratitude day.
– Be grateful for every small thing you have, so that tomorrow you can be grateful for every big thing you wanted.
– If we all start focusing on what we instead what we want, the world would be a better place to live. Happy world gratitude day.
– The appreciation is like fertile soil; it will always grow the fruits of happiness. Happy world gratitude day.
– Be grateful for people who stood by you when you have nothing; not everyone is lucky to have such people. Happy world gratitude day.
– When you start feeling grateful for every little thing, miracles start happening every day in your life. Happy world gratitude day.
World Gratitude Day Messages:
– The words of gratitude are the only currency that is the same for every country.
– We often forget to say thanks to all those people who somehow helped us in any way. This gratitude day shows them you care.
– No action should be left unnoticed; show them you are grateful for what they have done.
– This day’s main aim is to say thanks for all those positive things that made you feel good about yourself or all those people who helped in your worst times.
– You need a big heart to help someone and a bigger heart to be thankful for that.
– Once you learn to be grateful, then there is no going back.
– Be grateful. That’s what the world needs right now.
– Being grateful will help you to look good, in the bad.
– Gratitude is the road, which allows you to connect with god.
– Gratitude is like a catalyst. It increases the spark of happiness.
– The heart without gratitude is like a river without water.
– Gratitude is as essential as air, food, and water.
– Only a few people are left with gratitude in hearts, save them.
– When the feeling of gratefulness is more significant than the hatred, the world will no longer have wars.
– It takes real guts and strength to be grateful to someone; not everyone can do that.
– Thank you may seem a small word, but it’s the most magical and robust word in this world.
– Be grateful to your enemies and leg pullers; they are the reason you push every day yourself a little more challenging.
– Be thankful to your enemies; they help you to grow most unexpectedly.
– Gratitude is the gift that can make anyone rich.
– Be grateful to every situation; they make you strong.
– It’s not easy to be thankful, but when you do, it becomes addicted.
When we fill our minds and hearts with gratitude, we don’t need any positive quotes to motivate ourselves.
– Being grateful to someone is the biggest motivator in itself; it pushes people to be the best version of you themselves.
– Being grateful make the bond stronger between two people.
– No bond is stronger than the bond of gratitude.
– Gratitude is like a sarcasm. Not everyone gets them.
– Gratitude is like an expensive; not everyone can afford that.
World Gratitude Day Quotes:
- Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.”
- Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
– Oprah Winfrey
- None is more impoverished than the one who has no gratitude. Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy.”
—Fred De Witt Van Amburgh
- 321+ Sweet Birthday Wishes to Best Friend For Spreading Smiles! (Images)
- Happy Birthday Pastor: 351+Messages, Wishes And Quotes
- 350+ Goodbye And Good Luck Messages That’ll Bring Tears to Your Eyes! (Images)
- Celebration of Life Day: 452+ Wishes, Messages, Greetings & Quotes (Images)
- 345+ Christian happy birthday wishes Filled with Faith and Love! (Images)
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”