A.B. Yehoshua, a renowned Israeli author and playwright, is celebrated for his profound insights into human nature and the complexities of Israeli society.
His thought-provoking quotes encapsulate a wide range of themes, from identity and cultural heritage to the intricacies of interpersonal relationships.
In this collection of A.B. Yehoshua quotes, we delve into the wisdom and literary prowess of a writer whose words have the power to both challenge and illuminate our understanding of the world.
Join us in exploring the profound musings of this literary luminary.
A.B. Yehoshua Quotes
The most troublesome and confounded piece of the composing procedure is the start.
- So with truth – there is a sure minute when one can say, this is reality, and here I put a speck, a stop, and I go to something else. A judge needs to stop a consideration. Be that as it may, for a student of history, there will never be a conclusion to the past. It can continue endlessly and on.
- The weapon of suicide bombarding is edgy to the point that you aren’t left with the probability of delivering retribution or rebuffing anybody; the fear-based oppressor is executed alongside his unfortunate casualties, his blood blending in with theirs.
- I don’t feel that when Zionism started, there was a case that we were losing – even to a limited extent – our ability to add to others.
- Personal connections are a gold dig for writing to investigate, comprehend, to portray
- Voyaging is one articulation of the craving to cross limits.
- One of the fantasies of Zionism was to be a scaffold. Rather, we are making prohibitions between the East and the West as opposed to making spans; we are adding to the contention between East and West by our inept want to have more.
- The topic of limits is a significant inquiry of the Jewish individuals on the grounds that the Jews are the incredible specialists of intersection limits. They have a feeling of personality inside themselves that doesn’t allow them to cross limits with others.
- We generally realized how to respect fallen officers. They were slaughtered for our wellbeing of we; they went out on our central goal. Be that as it may, how are we to grieve an irregular man executed in a psychological oppressor assault while sitting in a bistro? How would you grieve a housewife who jumped on transport and stayed away forever?
- What’s more, this is one of the significant inquiries of our lives: how we keep limits, what consent we need to cross limits, and how we do as such.
- I profoundly regard writing and hope to pick up knowledge from a book and to distinguish it sincerely from its characters. I accordingly abstain from perusing tension books or sci-fi.
- The artistic trappings and lecturing of sci-fi I find inadequately convincing
- It’s not what the rabbi’s state that characterizes Jewishness but rather what we Israelis do each day – our activities and our qualities.
- I just distributed my first novel at 40 years old. Till at that point, I composed short stories
- I was pleased my dad communicated in Arabic smoothly – his dad sent him to take Arabic from a sheik – and we had Arab companions. His assignment of understanding the Arabs – governmental issues as well as verse – was significant; he accepted it as employment.
- Jerusalem doesn’t have a place just with Israelis and Palestinians, Muslims and Jews, yet to the world.
- We’re living with the Arabs; we need to get them… By knowing the Arabs, you realize yourself better.
- I originate from two pieces of the oriental network – Jerusalemite and North African Jews.
- At the core of hostility to Semitism lies Moses. He made a disastrous blunder, a horrible mix-up, and all enemies of Semitism for a long time originated from his misjudgment. Moses said we Jews could stay a people without having a land. He said we needn’t bother with an area to clutch our Jewish character. This was a disaster
- Jews outside Israel live in lasting logical inconsistency. I figure they should return home.
- In my own view, Hamas’ disappointment gets from an absence of legitimization by Israel and by a great part of the world. It is this disappointment that leads them to such ruinous urgency. That is the reason we have to give them status as a real adversary – before we talk about an understanding or, on the other hand, about a frontal war.
- Let us not overlook: The Palestinians in Gaza are our changeless neighbors, and we are theirs.
- For a long time – that is, for the vast majority of my grown-up life – I worked resolutely for the two-state arrangement notwithstanding incalculable disappointments, both with respect to the Israeli governments and the Palestinian Authority.
- I consider the Arabs not as foes but as cousins. In any event, when we are in a savage clash with them, they are, to a greater extent, a sort of family – with all the issues of a family. We need to live with them.
- In a period of emergency, there is a normal inclination to go to the author.
- Israel is excessively joined to America, also affected by America. It ought to be associated with Europe. America depends on folklore – the liberated person, the individual, the open boondocks. Europe is increasingly aware of history. Take Britain and Shakespeare. You shape your personality through history.
- World War II was an injury that incapacitated authors. It was something supernatural, merciless.
- Voyaging is one articulation of the longing to cross limits.
- What’s more, this is one of the significant inquiries of our lives: how we keep limits, what authorization we need to cross limits, and how we do as such.
- The subject of limits is a significant inquiry of the Jewish individuals in light of the fact that the Jews are extraordinary specialists in intersection limits. They have a feeling of personality inside themselves that doesn’t allow them to cross limits with others.
- We generally realized how to respect fallen troopers. They were murdered for the good of us; they went out on our central goal. Be that as it may, how are we to grieve an arbitrary man executed in a fear-based oppressor assault while sitting in a bistro? How would you grieve a housewife who jumped on transport and stayed away forever?
- The most troublesome and convoluted piece of the composing procedure is the start.
- The weapon of suicide besieging is urgent to such an extent that you aren’t left with the plausibility of delivering retribution or rebuffing anybody; the fear-monger is executed alongside his unfortunate casualties, his blood blending in with theirs.
- So with truth – there is a sure minute when one can say, this is reality, and here I put a speck, a stop, and I go to something else. A judge needs to stop pondering. In any case, for a history specialist, there’s never a conclusion to the past.
- Personal connections are a gold dig for writing to investigate, comprehend, to portray
- Since philosophy is a piece of human character, it merits a spot in the realm of endless facts.
- So with truth – there is a sure minute when one can say, this is reality, and here I put a speck, a stop, and I go to something else. A judge needs to stop a consultation. In any case, for a student of history, there will never be a conclusion to the past.
Famous Quotes by A.B. Yehoshua
“The writer’s job is to create an experience for the reader that is as close as possible to the experience he had when he wrote the book.”
“The power of literature is that it brings us inside a person, a situation, a place, and allows us to see the world through their eyes.”
“Literature is a bridge between people, cultures, and times. It allows us to understand others and ourselves.”
“The writer’s task is to reveal the hidden connections between people and the world, to uncover the universal in the particular.”
“A good novel is like a mirror that reflects the complexities of human existence.”
“Writing is a way of exploring the world and discovering new truths about ourselves and others.”
“In literature, there are no easy answers. It is a space for ambiguity, for questions without clear solutions.”
“Every story is a journey, and every character is a traveler on that journey.”
“A novel is a conversation between the writer and the reader, a meeting of minds across time and space.”
“The beauty of literature is that it allows us to experience the world through the eyes of others.”
“A writer’s job is to challenge our assumptions and make us see the world in a new light.”
“Language is a tool for understanding and empathy, and literature is its most powerful expression.”
“Writing is an act of empathy, a way of stepping into the shoes of others and seeing the world from their perspective.”
“The power of storytelling lies in its ability to make the familiar strange and the strange familiar.”
“A novel is a window into the human soul, a mirror in which we see ourselves reflected.”
“Words have the power to heal, to transform, to connect us to one another.”
“Literature is a celebration of the human spirit, a testament to our capacity for creativity and empathy.”
“The greatest novels are those that leave us with more questions than answers.”
“In literature, there are no absolute truths, only different perspectives.”
“The world of literature is a world of endless possibilities.”
“A good book is like a friend who challenges and comforts us at the same time.”
“Writing is a journey of self-discovery, a process of uncovering the truths hidden within ourselves.”
“The power of literature lies in its ability to transcend borders and boundaries.”
“A writer’s task is to capture the essence of a moment, to freeze time in the pages of a book.”
“Words are the building blocks of meaning, and literature is their most beautiful construction.”
“A novel is a map of the human heart, a guide to the depths of our emotions.”
“The beauty of literature is that it allows us to live many lives in one.”
“In literature, there is no such thing as wasted time. Every word counts.”
“A writer’s job is to make the ordinary extraordinary, to reveal the magic hidden in everyday life.”
“The world of literature is a world of wonder, a universe of imagination waiting to be explored.”
A.B. Yehoshua Sayings
“The most important thing is to listen, not to respond.”
“Writing is a way to understand life.”
“In literature, you can live a thousand lives.”
“Every story is a journey into the unknown.”
“A book is a conversation between the writer and the reader.”
“The beauty of literature is in its ambiguity.”
“Words have the power to heal or wound.”
“A writer’s job is to ask questions, not provide answers.”
“The best stories are the ones that leave room for interpretation.”
“Writing is a way to explore the human condition.”
“Language is our most powerful tool and our greatest gift.”
“To write is to bear witness to the world.”
“Every writer is a storyteller, but not every storyteller is a writer.”
“In literature, we find the universality of human experience.”
“Books are windows to different worlds.”
“A good book can change your perspective on life.”
“The pen is mightier than the sword.”
“Words have the power to transcend time and space.”
“Writing is a form of resistance against oblivion.”
“The act of reading is an act of empathy.”
“Literature is a reflection of society’s soul.”
“The best stories are the ones that make you think.”
“A book is a silent conversation between two minds.”
“In literature, there are no boundaries.”
“A writer’s legacy lives on through their words.”
“The world is a richer place because of literature.”
“Books are the companions of solitude.”
“The written word has the power to change the world.”
“Reading is a journey of the mind.”
“A book is a bridge to understanding.”
😍 Want to Read More, Explore 👇 This Article
- World Red Cross Day: 489+ Wishes, Messages, Quotes & Greetings Images
- 226+ Famous Time Quotes That Illuminate The Meaning Of Time (Images)
- Lag B’Omer Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Images
- I Love to Write Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Images
- TISHA B’AV Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Images
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”