Words of wisdom and knowledge have been popular throughout the globe, enriched with the culture and traditions of the region of their origin.
With each such saying we come across the unvarnished truths and the experiences of wise people which in turn guide us to deal with the day-to-day situations better and also with much ease.
From lifting up our level of self-motivation to enabling society to think in a more modernized way, these words of wisdom have been playing significant roles in the entire human race.
- The world has accepted that there is no other thing as precious as time.
- Achieving greatness of the same extensiveness cannot be materialized by everyone.
- A person gives little importance to something when it cannot be achieved by him.
- When a person witnesses something it reaches his heart and exerts great effects.
- One should choose one’s words wisely before putting them in front of others.
- It is not every day a person gets the chance to achieve his target.
- Giving the right advice to a wrong person does not do any good.
- One should be aware of his act and not tread on the heels of others without any second thought.
- Luck will not always save you.
- Even God was filled with wonder when he watched a thief stealing from another.
- Your luck comes into play in a fascinating way.
- Attempting towards removing the fly in the ointment, the person spilled the can of worms.
- Time heals every wound you suffer.
- Think as many times as you can before you finally make your choice.
- Not everyone is made up in a way to put up with the misery; only the ones with great patience and tenacity can do.
- The action you take today will certainly come back to you with the relevant result.
- The number of individuals you are is same as the number of languages known to you.
- The more guileful and roguish you are, the more likely you are to invite trouble for yourself.
- Your words and efforts should go hand in hand.
- As one gains wisdom, he becomes free from vanity and achieves more humbleness.
- The person tasted the food just by smelling it.
- A person always overshadows the set of conditions in order to hide his ineptitude.
- One should always be satisfied with whatever he has with him.
- A guest is no less than God.
- A small thief today becomes the biggest holdupper tomorrow.
- You cannot deny what is in your destiny.
- The thing that matters is what you produce and not how you produce it.
- Any foolish action by a fool cannot be reversed by a dozen of wise men.
- A single bloom does not ensure that the spring has come!
- It is not always true that the act has been done by a single person.
- Every individual has their respective choices.
- Unity and power are synonymous.
- You can do anything with my ward for hi/her amelioration as long as s/he is kept alive.
- Her beauty even outshone the sun’s brilliance.
- You will forget the pain in your foot very soon but not the one in your head.
- An advice is always expensive to you but it is free for the person who gives it to you.
- A truth is best when said in the form of a wisecrack.
- Just like two stones are required in a mill, friendship also requires two individuals.
- It is always better to be the important part of a small thing than to be the unimportant part of a big thing.
- Just as seeds are used as baits to catch a bird, a man’s bait is money.
- A donkey wrapped in gold becomes valuable everywhere.
- A man in a big problem tries to hold on to the smallest things to survive.
- A baby will always be under its mother’s care.
- Do not trust someone without properly knowing that person because Satan may come to you disguised as God.
- The more you speak, the less you learn.
- A job is not completed only by one’s willingness to complete it.
- A woman’s tongue is the only sword that can be seen resting by none!
- Wind never fails to quiver a tree.
- People will help you only when you are not in need of any.
- A person looking for a completely faultless friend will never find one.
- The death of a rich person shakes the whole world but the death of a poor person does not let anyone know about it.
- Hitting a needle’s point cannot be done using one’s fist.
- The boom of a canon is softer than the voice of the people.
- Longer the tongue of a person, the bigger a fool he is.
- No one other than you understands the value of the tears you shed.
- Asking for a help from a pinchpenny is equivalent to trying making a cavity in water.
- It is not only words that develop the friendship.
- The comfort in one’s home is greater than anywhere else in the world.
- The size of the arrow should be in accordance with the size of the target.
- A matter of great shame to you can be a matter of great joy to the other!
- Measure as many times as you can before you finally make the cut.
- The truth will always find its way.
- The problem that makes you suffer is always the biggest one in earth.
- Your destruction may come following the path you have shown to it.
- It is not always your age that signifies your wisdom.
- A problem and its solution should have parity in their extensiveness.
- The least expressive person produces the most impressive result.
- The same stair that leads one upwards also leads another one downwards.
- You understand joy only if you have experienced misery.
- Chasing two rabbits at once leads you to catch none!
- Be calm and patient to enjoy good results.
- Clouds cannot hide the sun for long.
Armenian Sayings About Life
“Life is a journey; the one who travels it knows its path.”
“Life is a book; those who do not travel read only one page.”
“Life is like a candle; it burns down, but it gives light to others.”
“In life, as in chess, one wrong move can cost you the game.”
“Life is a mirror; it reflects what you show it.”
“Life is a gift; cherish it every day.”
“Life is like a river; it flows on, regardless of obstacles.”
“In life, you reap what you sow.”
“Life is like a puzzle; every piece has its place.”
“Life is short; make the most of it.”
“Life is like a coin; you can spend it however you wish, but you can only spend it once.”
“Life is a teacher; learn from its lessons.”
“Life is like a garden; what you plant is what you’ll harvest.”
“In life, patience is a virtue.”
“Life is like a dream; it can be beautiful and fleeting.”
“Life is a storm; you must learn to dance in the rain.”
“Life is a battle; choose your battles wisely.”
“Life is like a candlelight; it can be blown out by a gust of wind, so protect it.”
“Life is like a tree; it needs roots to grow strong.”
“In life, the journey is often more important than the destination.”
Armenian Proverbs and Sayings
“A good neighbor is a priceless treasure.”
“A small house can hold a hundred friends.”
“The dog barks, but the caravan moves on.”
“Don’t count your chickens before they hatch.”
“Like father, like son.”
“The camel doesn’t see the bend in its own neck.”
“A coward’s revenge is a long time coming.”
“Better to be the head of a mouse than the tail of a lion.”
“He who sows the wind reaps the whirlwind.”
“Patience is the key to paradise.”
“The heart of a fool is in his mouth, but the mouth of a wise man is in his heart.”
“You can’t cover the sun with one finger.”
“A wolf in sheep’s clothing.”
“Where there is love, there is no darkness.”
“A tree is known by its fruit.”
“Even a small fly has its anger.”
“One hand washes the other.”
“When wine goes in, secrets come out.”
“The enemy of my enemy is my friend.”
“A friend’s eye is a good mirror.”
😍 Want to Read More, Explore 👇 This Article
- 458+ World Wind Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages & Greetings (Images)
- 512+ April Fool Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages & Greetings (Images)
- The Biggest 1812+ Social Media Holidays That Are Trending Globally!
- 371+ Best Happy April Wishes, Messages & WhatsApp Status!
- 226+ Famous Time Quotes That Illuminate The Meaning Of Time (Images)
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”