Every year, the month of September is observed as the Baby Safety Month. Parents need to shoulder many responsibilities, and if they add a baby to their growing household, the child’s safety should be the priority. This month is to spread awareness about this.
Baby Safety Month – Greetings
– Warm greetings of Baby Safety Month to each and everyone worldwide and urging everyone to be a part of it.
– Happy Baby Safety Month, for parents, the safety of their baby matters than anything else.
– With a note of happiness, wishing all the mothers in this world Happy Baby Safety Month. And also for raising their child safe and sound. Mothers are probably the most careful person in anyone’s life.
– Greetings of Happy Baby Safety Month to ourselves too. If we’re young now, one day we’ll also need to raise a family.
– To all the new parents around the globe, wishing you a very happy Baby Safety Month ahead.
-During this month, why not be a part of it and knowing much more about it.
– Most notably, warm wishes of Happy Baby Safety Month to our parents for raising us safe and sound. They are the ones for whom we are “we” today. Their sacrifices, their dedications are just irreplaceable.
– Happy Baby Safety Month to the babies around us.
-The babies are unaware of things going around us. It is always a part of our duty to look after them, provide them with utter care and joy, maintaining safety.
– Wishing Happy Baby Safety Month to all our friends, whether they stay near or far, it’s just about being a part of it and spreading awareness through online stories, posts, etc.
Baby Safety Month – Messages.
– This Baby Safety Month was initiated in 1983 by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) with “Expectant Mother’s Day.” Babies and their parents need to celebrate the month.
– Till 1986, Baby Safety was celebrated in a day, but after 1986, it was promoted to a week of celebration of Baby Safety. In 1988, star actress Jayne Kennedy was the spokesperson for the first week.
– Do you know that in 1991, the week-long celebration was increased to a month-long?
– When the Internet arrived in 2005, this Baby Safety awareness event got a massive benefit through this and then started a grand celebration of Baby Safety Month.
-This awareness program is to spread information to all the people regarding baby safety.
– The awareness plans expanded to other parts of the world, and that was the first time JMPA made their materials downloadable on their website. Hence, this marks Baby Safety Month everywhere.
– Through the 2010s, JMPA had already expanded this campaign to a whole different level.
– JMPA offer baby safety awareness toolkits to parents and retailers who are much tenser about the children’s products’ safety.
– I hope all the facts about Child Safety Month are clear to us. Keeping in mind the safety of a small child, why can’t we actively participate in this campaign and be a part of it? So, this September, let’s do it.
Baby Safety Month quotes
Love can change a person the way a parent can change a baby- awkwardly, and often with a great deal of mess.”
― Lemony Snicket
“The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.”
― Johnny Depp
“When I ask how old your toddler is, I don’t need to hear ’27 months.’ ‘He’s two’ will do just fine. He’s not a cheese. And I didn’t really care in the first place.”
― George Carlin
- 321+ Sweet Birthday Wishes to Best Friend For Spreading Smiles! (Images)
- Moebius Syndrome Awareness Day: 411+ Wishes, Messages, Quotes & Greetings (Images)
- 142+ Baby Shower Wishes That Spread Joy And Love! (Images)
- Happy Birthday Pastor: 351+Messages, Wishes And Quotes
- 458+ Penguin Awareness Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages & Greetings (Images)
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”