Cow Appreciation Day was first celebrated in 2004 because of Chick-fil-A’s “Eat Mor Chikin” marketing campaign.
This is because meat is consumed much more than dairy products. Though beef is rich in minerals, there’s an appreciation we should be giving to the cows.
Put on your cow-print hats; it’s that “udderly” fantastic time of the year again! “Cow Appreciation Day” !
This day is about paying tribute to the humble, hard-working bovines that give us so much – from dairy products to trimming our grass and even helping with greenhouse gas reduction.
On this moo-momentous day, we take a break from our busy lives to recognize the incredible contributions of these gentle giants to our livelihood and planet.
Get ready to dive hoof-first into the history, importance, and fun activities that make Cow Appreciation Day a cherished celebration in our calendar.
Cow Appreciation Day Quotes
“Cow protection means protection of the weak, the helpless, the dumb, and the deaf.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“The cow is the purest type of sub-human life.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“You should never hesitate to trade your cow for a handful of magic beans.” – Tom Robbins
“Cows are amongst the gentlest of breathing creatures; none show more passionate tenderness to their young when deprived of them; and, in short, I am not ashamed to profess a deep love for these quiet creatures.” – Thomas De Quincey
“To my mind, the only possible pet is a cow. Cows love you. They will listen to your problems and never ask for anything in return. They will be your friends forever. And when you get tired of them, you can kill and eat them. Perfect.” – Bill Bryson 🍴
“The cow is an exceptionally loving and gentle creature. She cries for days when her calf is taken from her. It is a pitiful sound, a pitiful sound.” – Helen Weston
“Give a break to beef and enjoy some chicken…. Protect the cows for a better tomorrow… Wishing a very Happy Cow Appreciation Day.” — Anonymous
“I don’t want any vegetables, thank you. I paid for the cow to eat them for me.” — Douglas Coupland
“When a cow has dropped its dung, the people shall know its worth.” – PS Jagadeesh Kumar
“Cherish the cow, cherish the Earth. Let’s commit to sustainable and humane farming practices this Cow Appreciation Day.”
“Our appreciation for cows should not just be words; it should reflect in our actions too. Happy Cow Appreciation Day! “
“Cows are not just animals; they are bundles of joy wrapped in a furry coat. On Cow Appreciation Day, let’s celebrate these joyful creatures!”
“Don’t wait until Cow Appreciation Day to show your love for these gentle giants. Each day should be filled with compassion for all living beings. “
“Loving a cow doesn’t mean merely feeding it; it means understanding its worth and respecting its existence. Happy Cow Appreciation Day!”
“May the world understand the vitality of coexistence this Cow Appreciation Day. Let’s eat less beef and save more cows.”
“Cows are the silent saints of the farm, working hard and asking for little. This Cow Appreciation Day, let’s honor their humble service. “
“Feeding a cow doesn’t just mean nourishing a body. It means fostering a soul. Happy Cow Appreciation Day!”
“A human can be healthy without killing animals for food. Therefore if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for his appetite.” — Leo Tolstoy
“On Cow Appreciation Day, let’s come together to celebrate these beautiful creatures that bring so much joy and utility to our lives.”
“May this Cow Appreciation Day be filled with love and compassion for these gentle beings who ask for nothing but kindness in return. “
Cow Appreciation Day Messages
– Don’t forget to get your cow costume because wearing it is compulsory, and Chick-fil-A’s rule is to wear one to avail of the offer.
– I heard Chick-fil-A offers free entree meals; we should go and have some. Today is a great occasion to visit the restaurant.
– We should get a cow costume and wear them to celebrate Cow Appreciation Day. Then we should visit Chick-fil-A and have some chicken they offer for free.
– Let’s go to Chick-fil-A for some Dinner. As today is Cow Appreciation Day, they are offering free chicken entrees. Just get your cow costume, and we can avail of the offer. 🍽️
– Let’s take the kids to Chick-fil-A for some Breakfast. Today is Cow Appreciation Day; they offer free adult chicken entrees and a special Kids’ menu. Just get your cow costume, and we can avail of the offer.
– Let’s go to the farm and feed the cows. Today is a great day for this activity. They deserve our appreciation and love.
– Cow Appreciation Day is celebrated on the second Tuesday of July every year in the United States of America 🇺🇸. Chick-fil-A offers free entree meals on this day.
– Don’t order beef today; get some chicken, and we can then enjoy the movie. That’s the least we can do for the cows.
– Let’s go to Chick-fil-A for some Lunch. As today is Cow Appreciation Day, they are offering free chicken entrees. Just get your cow costume, and we can avail of the offer.
– We should visit the farm and spend some time with the cows. This day is all about appreciating them and taking care of them.
– Let’s not have any non-vegetarian food today. On Cow Appreciation Day, we cannot have beef. We can visit the farm after lunch. They deserve our love.
– We should control our cravings for beef today and have some chicken. Today is Cow Appreciation Day, not the best day to have beef.
– We should inform people about the benefits of eating chicken because consuming beef is unhealthy.
– I want to invite my friends to Chick-fil-A today. I heard there is a special chicken-only menu on the occasion of Cow Appreciation Day.
Cow Appreciation Day Wishes
– Cows must be saved because they are vital to human survival. Have a wonderful Cow Appreciation Day with your family!
– Enjoy the milk the cow provides and thank her for all the good health she brings us. Warm greetings on National Cow Appreciation Day.
– Give beef a rest and eat some chicken; safeguard the cattle for a brighter future. Wishing you a wonderful Cow Appreciation Day.
– Appreciate the cow since no one can provide milk for our health daily as she can. – Today is National Cow Appreciation Day!
– Appreciate the milk she provides and thank her for all the good health she delivers to us… Warm greetings on National Cow Appreciation Day.
– God has created many other things for a man to devour… Please spare the cows… Today is National Cow Appreciation Day.
– Cows should be adored and treated… On Cow Appreciation Day, I’m sending you warm greetings. “
– Let’s dress up as cows to commemorate Cow Appreciation Day. – Have a wonderful Cow Appreciation Day!
– Happy Cow Appreciation Day! May we always remember to respect and cherish these gentle giants of the animal kingdom.
– Cheers to our bovine friends on Cow Appreciation Day! 🐄 Here’s to recognizing their contribution to our lives.
– It’s Cow Appreciation Day! A big ‘mooches gracias’ to all the cows out there for their endless gifts to us.
– On Cow Appreciation Day, let’s give a hoof-full of respect to our dairy queens!
– Happy Cow Appreciation Day! Let’s honor our gentle, bovine friends and their moo-tiful existence.
– Let’s not forget to say ‘thank moo’ to all the cows on this special Cow Appreciation Day!
– On National Cow Appreciation Day, I’d like to reassure you always to defend cows because they provide us with milk and a healthy lifestyle.
– It’s time to celebrate our amazing and more generous friends on this Cow Appreciation Day!
– Let’s raise a glass of milk to honor our dairy best friends this Cow Appreciation Day!
– It’s Cow Appreciation Day! Let’s udder our gratitude for these wonderful creatures.
– Happy Cow Appreciation Day! Today, we celebrate the most important contributors to our dairy delights!
Cow Appreciation Day Greetings
– Today is a special day for cows, so let’s not have beef and enjoy some chicken. Happy Cow Appreciation Day.
– Save the cows; they are essential for nature, and stop animal killing. We should not eat beef; happy Cow Appreciation Day.
– I want to remind everyone always to protect the cows because they give us milk so we can lead a healthy life. Happy Cow Appreciation Day.
– God has provided humans with many things to consume, so we should spare the cows because they have a life of their own Happy Cow Appreciation Day.
– Let’s celebrate this day with vegetarian food and show love to the cows because they nurture us with their milk. Happy Cow Appreciation Day.
– Save cows and lead a great life. Go to Chick-fil-A for the Cow Appreciation Day celebration. Warm wishes on Cow Appreciation Day.
– Cows are not meant to be killed; they provide us with milk, so we should appreciate and love them Happy Cow Appreciation Day.
– Save the cows for a better future, stop consuming beef, and enjoy some chicken. This is the least we can do today. Happy Cow Appreciation Day.
– We should not kill cows. They don’t deserve it; we should respect them because they provide us with milk. If you want to consume meat, then have some chicken. Happy Cow Appreciation Day.
– No matter what, we should not kill animals for our enjoyment. We should save them and take care of them. We must raise awareness against animal cruelty. Happy Cow Appreciation Day.
– Today, let’s protect the cows and care for them because we won’t have a healthy life without them. Happy Cow Appreciation Day.
– Cows provide us with milk, and their dung and urine can be used as very beneficial fertilizers. We should not kill the cows for their meat. They don’t deserve this cruelty. Happy Cow Appreciation Day.
– On this auspicious day, let us remember the sacrifice the cows have given for us. This day is dedicated to them.
– Go to a farm, wash some cows, and sit by them, but don’t kill them. They deserve to live, and we should respect them. Happy Cow Appreciation Day.
– Let us celebrate this day by attending Chick-fil-A in cow costumes because they offer free entree meals. Happy Cow Appreciation Day.
– We should limit beef consumption and inform people about the benefits of eating chicken over beef. Happy Cow Appreciation Day
😍 Want to Read More, Explore 👇 This Article
- World Milk Day: 475+ Wishes, Messages, Quotes & Greetings (Images)
- 499+ Fried Chicken Quotes That’ll Make Your Mouth Water! (Images)
- The Biggest 1812+ Social Media Holidays That Are Trending Globally!
- 265+ Monthsary Messages for Girlfriend to Send Today! (Images)
- 251+ Happy Anniversary Messages For Friends Ideas to Write! (Images)
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”