The funeral day is mainly a ceremony where the burial of the corpse is done when someone loses his/her close one. This ceremony is mainly attended by family and friends and the other who is close to the one who is dead.
The funeral day is the last day that one spends with his/her close one and then loses them forever. When one loses someone in life, that is the hardest time one faces, and this time one requires the support of his/her close ones. Below are some funeral thank you sayings for expressing your gratitude to others who support you in these hard times.
Funeral Thank You Card Sayings
-Thank you for being there for me in this tough phase of my life after the loss of (Deceased’s name)
– (Deceased’s name) loss disturbed me from inside, and the way you handled me on the day of the funeral is meant to be appreciated
-Your presence meant a lot to me during this hard and difficult time of my life (Deceased’s name) loss when I needed someone close to me.
-Your role in supporting was too crucial and prominent, and it is meant to be appreciated after the loss of (Deceased’s name)
-After losing (Deceased’s name), I was completely broken, and your presence at such a tough time was of great importance! Thank you for supporting me and holding me in such a time!
– I am very thankful to you for your presence at such a crucial time of my life after losing (Deceased’s name)
– Your role in handling me and the situation so well is meant to be appreciated after the loss of (Deceased’s name)
– Losing a close one is very disturbing and hurting, and how you handled me in this situation is much appreciated. I would like to express my gratefulness to you for all your support after I lost (abc) in my life
– (Deceased’s name) loss was very melancholic for me, and your backing at such a difficult time greatly supported me! Thank you for being there and upholding me tight!
– The support that you gave me after the loss of (Deceased’s name) was really appreciated and was of much importance to me. Thank you for standing beside me during this tough time
– (Deceased’s name) loss is very painful for me, but the manner in which you helped me to overcome and to cope with that really deserves my expression of gratitude. So thank you! For being so helpful and upholding me in this difficult time!
– Your presence at the time when I lost (Deceased’s name) was actually of much importance and is meant to be appreciated
– The way you supported me, held me, and saved me from entering into trauma after (Deceased’s name) was of great appreciation!
– The way you managed everything on a funeral day, on the loss of (Deceased’s name), is of much appreciation, and so I would like to thank you for everything that you did to help me and to handle me on that day!
– That funeral day was very disturbing and was full of sorrow for me after I lost (Deceased’s name), and the way you supported me and stood beside me on that day was really important and was of great appreciation.
– Your companionship on the day of the funeral on the loss of (Deceased’s name) was very preeminent, and I want to express my gratitude to you over such major support that you gave me on a funeral day
– People like you are a necessity in one’s life, and you are the one who was so supportive on the funeral day after I lost (Deceased’s name); thank you for everything, for all your care and concern.
– The funeral day was the worst day that I faced, (Deceased’s name) loss was really hard to absorb, but your support on this day was really meant to be appreciated. Thank you for all that you did for me and also for how you managed everything when I was all broken and was not in my senses to work and handle that funeral.
– Your presence made me feel like a family was there with me on that funeral day because (Deceased’s name) loss was really difficult to absorb, and I was all broken on that day. Thankfulness is what I want to express to you for all your care and concern.
– My heart was all broken after I lost (Deceased’s name) in my life, but here you played a crucial role through your presence on a funeral day. Thanks a lot for all your support, care, concern, and help!
– People like you are hard to find; thank you for all your care and support on the funeral day after I lost (Deceased’s name) in my life
– Friends are those who be part of your happiness, but true friends are those who be by your side in your difficult and tough times. I want to thank you for being by my side when I needed someone close to me to support me after (Deceased’s name) loss.
– Thank you for all your care and concern for me, for all your condolences and support on the funeral day after I lost (Deceased’s name) in my life
– I am highly obliged for the support and help that you gave to me on the funeral day after I lost (Deceased’s name) in my life.
– I am very thankful to you for your presence there at (Deceased’s name) funeral because I was all broken on that day; I can never express my gratitude sufficiently for your concern and all that you did that day for me
– I really wish to have more people like you in my life who can be so supportive and so concerned for me. Thank you for all your support, care, concern, and help that you did to me on the funeral day after I lost (Deceased’s name) in my life
– Your presence on a funeral day was very crucial after I lost (Deceased’s name) in my life because the way you managed everything on a funeral day really deserves my gratefulness that I want to express it to you.
Qoutes After the Funeral To Share
- The flowers you sent to the entombment were really heart-touching. We will always remember this thoughtfulness of yours in our hard times.
- We will be forever grateful for your kindness in thinking back to our school with your generous contribution.
- Thank you for the bouquet you sent to us. We appreciate your thoughtfulness and this accepting gesture.
- I will forever be indebted to you for your support in my hardest of times. Thanks a lot.
- I will be filled with gratitude for the meal you offered to our family during the time when we all were mentally broken.
- I find it hard to imagine how I would have stood strong in such a time of loss without your support. Grateful that you remained alongside me during these times.
- Your arrival was most opportune because it was the hardest time of mine when your support motivated me to be strong again. Thank you for remaining my most loved friend.
- Thank you for your condolence and heart touching phrases of yours.
- You are the most generous person I have seen. Thank you for all your help when I needed them the most.
- Our organization will always be beholden to your donation. This will help so many poor children attain their education. Thank you!
- Thank you so much for those kind words of yours at the reception. You are the greatest friend we have in our lives.
- I am indebted to you for your help in completing my presentation on time. Grateful because you were the loveliest and nicest friend.
- We are so appreciative of you. Our event would have been incomplete without your efforts and support.
- We will be obliged as we have you as our friend in this great time of misery.
- I will be appreciative of all your support of yours for my business. You are the greatest friend I have. Thanks a lot.
- Our family will be grateful to you for being so caring towards us in such a period of sorrow.
- Thank you for your warmhearted and generous donation to our organization. We will be filled with gratitude forever.
- Your kind generosity of yours in a situation of such a vicissitude of ours leaves us indebted to you forever. Thanks for being present here.
- I have no words to express my thankfulness to you for being with my family and me at a time of such hard knocks. We will never forget the extended arm of your sympathy for us.
- You were the pillar of our family during the period of such a tough break. We are greatly relieved by the offerings of help. Ever thankful is what we are going to be!
- I have no words to express my thankfulness for your concern for us in such a hard time of ours. Your kindness has touched my heart.
- Your kind presence and support had given me so much strength when I needed it the most. Thanks a lot for everything.
- Thank you for those kind words of yours. Those words have healed and relieved me so much after facing this great loss.
- Thanks a lot for kindly attending the funeral. Your presence has relieved my family and me to a great extent after going through such a loss and rotten luck.
- Thank you for your encouraging and motivating words. Your moral support has provided me with the toughness and adaptability to recover from this great loss of mine.
- The flowers you brought to the funeral reminded me of how much the person loved these flowers. Thank you for this kind and comforting gesture of yours.
- I cannot think of any words to express my thankfulness to you for being my best friend and for motivating me to be strong in a phase of such rotten luck. I am grateful to you for being so supportive always.
- All the members of our organization appreciate your kind donation in memory of our founder. We will be obliged to you.
- Memorial Service Invitation Messages: 281+ Ways to Write
- 142+ Death Announcement Wording Ideas
- Thank You for Being in My Life: 235+ Best Messages and Quotes
- 225+ Value Of Time Status Ideas for WhatsApp That You Love
- Thank You For Saving My Life: 201+ Best Messages
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”