Everyone’s favorite Christmas song states that you’re good to go as long as your gift comes by the fifth day of the New Year. After that, you should use “Merry belated Christmas” instead of “Merry Christmas.”
But any time after Christmas Day itself, it’s usually in your best interest to send a delayed greeting.
Happy Belated Merry Christmas Wishes
Even if you have missed wishing your loved ones as soon as the fresh year fell, it is never too late to say the magic words to them. Send them these amazing belated new year wishes, and watch them glee with happiness!
- It’s stated that wishes transmit joy and pleasure to everybody. What if you don’t remember to wish for someone?
- You may give them well wishes at any time, and it’s essential that you apologize and convey your sincere feelings to them after Christmas or any other holiday or special event has passed.
- I’m sorry for the late Christmas greetings; I didn’t want them to get lost in the shuffle.
- I hope you had a peaceful, joyful, and loving Christmas.
- Merry belated Christmas; let’s keep the fun going.
- Hope I’m not as late as Santa and his elves are. Merry belated Christmas!
- I needed more time to choose the ideal Christmas present—any old stuff would not do. Merry belated Christmas!
- Did you hear? At the North Pole, there are significant shipping delays. I’m sorry this present arrived to you so late on behalf of Santa’s workshop.
- Here’s a little more since I didn’t want the Christmas spirit to fade away. Happy holidays, belatedly!
- I hope Santa brought you all of the things on your wish list.
- You are a gift to me, not just today but every day. Merry belated Christmas!
- I hope you had an enjoyable, loud night full of laughs. Here’s wishing you belated Christmas!
- I’m sorry for the delayed greeting, but I couldn’t help but think about you over the whole Christmas holiday.
- I apologize for being late, but I wanted to wish you both a nice holiday season and a prosperous new year.
- Did you ultimately obtain a coal lump? Happy holidays, my fellow naughty-list pal.
- I reflected on how fortunate I am to have you in my life over the holiday season. Merry Christmas, belatedly.
- Technically, the 12 days of Christmas are still in progress. Even then, the drummers don’t even begin playing until January 5.
- I wish you happiness, pleasure, and serenity in the next year. Merry belated Christmas!
- I apologize for being late in sending you a belated Merry Christmas.
- I hope you had a wonderful Christmas season and made plenty of wonderful memories. Merry belated Christmas!
- I send my love to you this Christmas from afar. Did it affect you?
- I hope you will remember this past Christmas. Merry Christmas, belatedly!
Merry Christmas Christian Greetings
- These Christmas Christian greetings are a great way to congratulate your Christian friends and family on a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
- With a religious message or statement, celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ and the significance of the holidays for Christians.
- This Christmas, may your heart be raised in thanksgiving for Jesus’ beautiful gift and the joy He brings into our lives. Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to you.
- He is where the magic of Christmas lies, not in the gifts. This Christmas, may you get the gift of faith, and may the New Year be filled with many benefits.
- I wish that this Christmas and always after that, you get the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the tranquillity of His love.
- May the joy, serenity, and love of God permeate your life this Christmas and throughout the next year.
- Sharing the splendor, wonder, and miracle of this holy season with you. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- Happy Holidays! God bless you abundantly during this Christmas season.
- A star above, a starry night, and a fortunate gift of love and hope. I wish you a blessed Christmas!
- May Christmas bring you joy and the New Year bring you treasures in the form of faith, hope, and love.
- May you have all three this Christmas. Faith makes all things possible, Hope makes all things function, and Love makes all things beautiful.
- On this holy day, may God bless you and your lovely family with a very Merry Christmas. I am so grateful that we get to spend this precious time of year together.
- Let’s keep in mind the actual meaning of Christmas as we celebrate it with our loved ones on this lovely Christmas day.
- The holiday season is a time for giving, altruism, valuing all of God’s creatures, and promoting world peace. Of course, for spending time with priceless relatives like you as well! I wish you a happy day.
- God gave us His greatest gift on the first Christmas day, and may the wonder of it always lead and illuminate your path. Season’s greetings!
- I wish you, everyone, a joyful Christmas and a Happy New Year as Christmas carols enchant you with their pleasure and merriment, as church bells ring out all around, and as prayers reach out to God
- May we constantly reflect the genuine meaning of Christmas, and may His light shine brightly during this Christmas season. Despite the distance between us, you are never far away.
Happy Belated Christmas
- We frequently neglect to wish some of our loved ones a Merry Christmas. It’s never too late, though, as celebrations in many nations begin on Christmas Eve (December 24) and go through New Year’s.
- Below are some late Christmas messages to send to a loved one:
- Merry Christmas, my one and only, a day late. I wish you health, happiness, and wealth this year.
- Merry Christmas, belatedly! May you have a happy, loving, and gift-filled holiday season.
- Because I wanted to give you the finest present possible—myself—I was at a loss for what to get you. Merry Christmas, belatedly.
- I’m not sure if it’s the wine or my emotions, but I want you to know that I appreciate how you always treat me like a special person. Happy belated Christmas!
- I’m sorry I missed Christmas last year, but I hope you had a wonderful time spending it with your loved ones. I cherish you.
- Happy belated Christmas to the one who has always supported me no matter what.
- Late Christmas present! This present box contains my heart, which is specifically for you.
Merry Belated Christmas Greetings
- Christmas is one such occasion that we usually make sure to offer our friends, family, and acquaintances the most heartfelt wishes.
- Your loved ones would feel hurt if you accidentally fail to give them pleasantries. We have compiled the most heartfelt belated birthday wishes to relieve you of this annoying circumstance.
- I apologize for not wishing you a Merry Christmas in a timely manner. I had a lot of pressing work to do. I hope you enjoyed the holiday, and with lots of love, I give you and your family my belated Christmas greetings.
- I apologize for the late Christmas greetings, and I will pray to God to keep you strong and joyful. Many blessings and love to you!
- I was worried that my Christmas wish would get lost in the sea of others. As a result, my best wishes reached you rather belatedly. I hope your Christmas day will be better than yesterday. Merry Christmas, belatedly.
- Although you might believe I’m sending you Christmas greetings after the fact, you’re still in my thoughts. Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones.
- Merry Christmas, belatedly. I hope you and your loved ones had a lovely holiday and created some wonderful memories that you will treasure for the rest of your life.
- Christmas is an exhilarating time that never ends. Being a part of the Christmas season is a blessing. I hope Santa brings you everything you could possibly want or need. To my sweetheart, a belated Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas to the person who supported me through thick and thin. I sincerely apologize for the delayed Christmas greetings. I hope the Christmas party was a blast!
- An after-Christmas gift! My heart is housed in a unique box that was created just for you. Merry Christmas, belatedly, to my darling!
- The best Christmas present I’ve ever gotten came from you. To get to know one another and fall in love with one another for all time was the goal. Merry Christmas, belatedly!
- I hope you have enough warmth and humor to share with your loved ones in the days ahead. Merry Christmas, belatedly!
- Belated Happy Christmas, my friends! Let this year serve to strengthen our bonds with one another and draw us nearer to the Almighty! Godspeed to you all.
- I would have the ideal Christmas if I were with you. But I’ll be back here next year! Merry Christmas, belatedly!
- At the very least, we can shoot pictures of ourselves when I’m spending Christmas away from my family. Merry Christmas, belatedly!
- Even though I might not be able to celebrate this holiday with my family, there is nothing stopping me from giving my loved ones my best wishes. Merry Christmas, belatedly, to everyone in my family!
- 251+ Amazing Merry Christmas Status and Captions for WhatsApp
- 101+ Cute Funny Christmas Wishes And Message For Boyfriend
- 199+ Merry Christmas Card Wishes And Messages For Neighbours
- 199+ Merry Christmas Love Wishes And Messages For Girlfriend
- 51+ Birthday Quotes & Wishes for Cousin
Mark K. Stafford is an American English writer. He was born in Los Angeles and earned a BA from the University of California. He is a passionate author who wrote on Essays, Poetry, and Journalism. Now he writes full-time books and articles for TheWordyBoy.