Valentine’s Day is observed on February 14th all across the world. Sending Valentine’s Day cards to your devoted cousins with whom you grew up can show them that this Day is about more than simply showing your love for your significant other.
To wish your cousins a happy Valentine’s Day on this particular Day, send them messages. Below are some wishes:
Happy Valentines Day Cousin
- Without the joy and memories that my dearest cousins provided, my childhood would have been quite dreary and lifeless. I wish you a happy Valentine’s Day.
- We have spent our entire lives together, loving and battling each other. But since we care about each other the most today, let’s celebrate Valentine’s Day.
- A very Happy Valentine’s Day to my closest cousin, who has always been a significant part of the most treasured memories of my life.
- It’s customary to celebrate Valentine’s Day with loved ones. My kind cousins, who have given me so much delight, and I wish to spend this Day together with you all.
- I want to convey my warmest greetings to my adorable cousins this Valentine’s Day since they have always made me smile and giggle.
- Without you, I just can’t picture my existence. You are both my strongest ally and my rock. Greetings on Valentine’s Day to my adorable cousin.
- I want to spend Valentine’s Day with my cousin, who has served as both an inspiration and a motivator for me. My sincere love and best wishes are with you.
- To give my Valentine’s Day more significance, I’d like to offer my cousin, who has always supported me while I was by myself.
- Having you as a cousin has been a wonderful experience, and it is evidence that God still loves me because everything is too perfect to be a coincidence. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I am really lucky to be able to celebrate Val with the knowledge that I have a relative with so much promise, and I am thankful to have you as a blessing.
- Thank you for always being there for me, cousin. You are the man I love most and the one I can never live without.
Happy Valentines Cousin
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most amazing cousin that has ever existed; you remind me of a mature young guy.
- If I had another cousin, Valentine’s might not have been as enjoyable; you fill a sizable void left by loneliness and aging. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- As a cousin, I celebrate you on Valentine’s Day and hope you honor yourself. You are one of my biggest successes, and you give me a sense of accomplishment every morning.
- May your Valentine’s Day celebrations be filled with love and joy that will last you a lifetime rather than just one Day. You deserved it, after all.
- We can never be apart; we will always be together. I wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Despite the fact that our family is full of attractive individuals, I chose you as my inspiration. Make this Valentine’s Day season enjoyable.
- I want to urge you to make the most of Valentine’s Day by celebrating love with your loved ones. The holiday won’t last for days. Happy Valentine’s Day, my adorable cousins.
- Since the first time I saw you, you have given me several presents, including these. My thoughts are with you on this Day honoring love. Enjoy your Valentine’s Day.
- What a better occasion to send you, my dear cousin, our warmest wishes! Happy Valentine’s Day.
- You were a gift from the Lord, and I’ve loved you nonstop ever since; you are my cute cousin. Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
- I’ll be at your side no matter what you do or where you go to support you and help you realize your beautiful goals. Enjoy your Valentine’s Day.
Happy Valentines Day Cousin Quotes
- Find a space in your heart to store your love for me there, just like I have. It ought to be Valentine’s Day every Day. Happy Valentine’s Day, my dear cousin.
- I eagerly anticipate receiving my customary Valentine’s Day gift from you since you never stop surprising me with lovely presents. I wish you to be blessed with beauty in every aspect of your life.
- Greetings on Valentine’s Day. If you decide to spend your Valentine’s Day with me, it will be at no cost to you. Just kidding. Happy Valentine’s Day, cousin.
- You deserve the best of everything right for the rest of your life, so let me use this opportunity to wish you a happy Valentine’s Day.
- Without wishing you a happy Valentine’s Day with your partner and other loved ones, I find it impossible to envisage this holiday.
- You make me smile even when I’m at my lowest; that’s what my cousin does for one another, and you’ve done a great job so far. Cheers to Valentine’s Day.
- Because you are one of the greatest persons with wonderful character, it is not a surprise that many are wishing you the best during this Valentine’s season.
- You are my favorite, and this Valentine’s Day celebration is the ideal time to let you know how valuable you are. You are really valued.
- We can hang out and have a wonderful day together because we are cousins. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Valentine’s Day is here, and the spirit of the occasion is in the air. I appreciate your companionship. Valentine’s greetings.
- You are one of my biggest accomplishments; I congratulate you on Valentine’s Day, and I sincerely hope you honor yourself. I get up every morning feeling accomplished.
- Greetings on Valentine’s Day. I hope you don’t get “paws” from this card, but I just wanted to let you know how passionate I am for you!
Happy Valentines Day Cousin Wishes
- I hope you don’t think my card is too corny, but I just couldn’t think of a better way to get a grin out of you! Happy Valentine’s, cousin.
- Dear cousins of my gorgeous family, Happy Valentine’s Day. The greatest benefit of all is having you all in my life.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, dear cousins. May we continue to grow in love and joy. I hope your Day will be wonderful.
- Greetings on Valentine’s Day, beloved cousins. To have you in my life is a blessing.
- On this Day of love, I send you my best wishes for love and pleasure. I hope all your prayers are heard. Happy Valentine’s day, cousins.
- Thank you, my cousins, for bringing such joy and love into my life. Greetings on Valentine’s Day. I appreciate everything.
- Greetings on Valentine’s Day. I appreciate how you people have always been willing to show me their love and appreciation.
- A family may transform a location into a home. I wish everyone a happy Valentine’s Day.
- You people are my most prized possession and the ones for whom I will go to any lengths. Greetings on Valentine’s Day.
- Since the Day I was born, my cousins have been my Valentines because of the amazing love they have shown me. Greetings on Valentine’s Day, family.
- I want to wish my entire family a very happy Valentine’s Day. You have no idea how appreciative I am to you for making my life so lovely.
- My beloved cousin, Happy Valentine’s Day. Despite our many disagreements, I will always choose you because I love you.
Happy Valentines Day Cousin Messages
- Happy Valentine’s Day! You deserve a day full of love and pleasant surprises, so here’s hoping for it! I will always and forever adore you.
- My dear cousins, Happy Valentine’s Day. I’m sending you plenty of hugs and all my love! You are perhaps the most lovable person.
- You are the bravest person I have ever known, my dear cousin. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Greetings on Valentine’s Day to my wonderful parents. Every single Day, you influence my life in some way. Above all else, I adore you.
- I will always count it a blessing to have you as a parent, and I couldn’t let Valentine’s Day pass without expressing to you how much I adore you, my dear cousin.
- Dear cousin, Happy Valentine’s Day. May you receive good treatment on this Day of love and have a day full of wonderful memories. I adore you a lot.
- Dear cousin, Happy Valentine’s Day. My life’s path was illuminated by your love. I adore you a lot.
- Dear cousin, you embody what “love” means to me. Because you taught me the value of devoted family love. Greetings on Valentine’s Day.
- I scream out loud that I am incredibly proud of you, that you are my cousin. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- You are the finest cousin I could ask for; therefore, on this Valentine’s Day, I’m giving you my unspoken love. Greetings on Valentine’s Day.
- You are my best cousin, and I treasure every second we spend together. Greetings on Valentine’s Day.
- My dear cousin, Happy Valentine’s Day. May you continue to shine today and every Day. To the moon and back, I love you.
- I’m very grateful to be your child because having you by my side makes my life exceptional and unlike any other. Valentine’s Day greetings.
Related: Happy Valentine’s Day Auntie
- 51+ Birthday Quotes & Wishes for Cousin
- 200+ Happy Valentine Day Wishes For Everyone
- 175+ Happy Valentines Day Funny: Wishes, Messages, Quotes
- 101+ Sweet Happy Valentines Day To My Son: Quotes, Messages
- 101+ Happy Valentines Day Friend: Wishes, Messages, Quotes
Mark K. Stafford is an American English writer. He was born in Los Angeles and earned a BA from the University of California. He is a passionate author who wrote on Essays, Poetry, and Journalism. Now he writes full-time books and articles for TheWordyBoy.