Kickstart your week with Monday Quotes! These powerful words are here to uplift your spirits and inject positivity into your day.
Mondays as a fresh beginning, overflowing with opportunities waiting to be seized. Let these quotes remind you that each week holds the potential for growth, dreams coming true, and triumphs achieved.
Feel the Monday energy igniting your passion, propelling you towards a successful week ahead. Get ready to conquer Mondays like never before!
Happy Monday Quotes
Happy Monday quotes to start your week off on a positive note
- The best way to predict the future is to create it. – Peter Drucker
- Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
- Opportunities don’t happen. You create them. – Chris Grosser
- Your attitude determines your direction.
- Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. – Sam Levenson
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Albert Schweitzer
- Every day is a chance to change your life. – Unknown
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. – Steve Jobs
- Monday isn’t that bad. Light your day with a thankful heart & do what you adore!
- Great things happen to those who chase the goals & pursue dreams they believe in…
- What can be a perfect day than Monday to rectify last week’s mistakes? Happy Monday!
- Monday is an awe-inspiring approach to use 1/7th of your life!
- Repeat after – each day is the best day of our life, even if it’s Monday.
- Each day is a precious gift, is an opportunity to build yourself once again. Face it, don’t shun it.
- Dear Monday, thanks for having “MON” within you, and that is “MINE” in French.
- It’s not MONDAY. It’s MINE DAY!
- Monday feels more likely My Day. Frankly, it sounds more promising to start the week.
- God has made every day a beautiful day. But honestly, Fridays are more demanding than Mondays. 😎
- Monday Motivation: Dress up like a girl, Slay like a lady, Think like a man & Act like a boss.
- It’s a fresh week, a fresh day to light off fresh to achieve your best!
- Let’s start the day with some positive solicitude to surpass every trace of life. Have a pleasant Monday.
- If you desire people to be happy, show empathy; If you aspire to be happy, show empathy.
- Happy Monday, wishing you an excellent & stunning week ahead.
- Remember, Monday gives us the best quality- kindness, a loving spirit, and a positive attitude.
- It’s Monday – Prepare your mind for blessings, and enlarge your vision. The Lord has planned wonderful things for you.
- Cheer up! It’s Monday!
- Happy Good Monday Morning. I pray that your starting of the week will be the start of too many good things.
- New Monday, New Week, New Goals.
- If you smile on Monday, it will give you an emphatic appearance, making people happy around you.
- Do not doom your limits. If you do, gaze towards the skyline. Bright Monday.
- Rule to start off the week: Proceed with no rules to vault your vision.
- Your key to happiness is hidden in your heart, mind & soul. Seek for it. Have a Joyful Monday!
- If you rise the week with an emphatic stance on Monday, it’ll be much simpler to persist off negativity across the week.
- A new week rolls in. A week full of potential, promises & endless possibilities.
- Monday is the beginning of the week to pursue your dreams.
- It’s Monday – it’s the start of a new week, new door, new opportunities, new breaks.
- My life never ceases to amaze me with its miracles. I yearn for the equal for you. Have a majestic Monday.
- Want to face challenges? Start with accepting the Monday first.
- I hope Monday may bring a pleasant week for you ahead filled with joy, happiness, love, peace, & opportunities.
- Monday brings brand-new week breaks, ecstatic blessings, majestic miracles, and glorious surprises.
- One positive thought on Monday morning can rotate your whole day.
- Every Monday brings you a new blank page in your story. It’s your turn to make it a countable one today.
- Do what you love and what makes you happy. Monday will literally become your favorite day!
- Train your mind to see the good every day, even on Monday!
- Attack every Monday with piles of smiles, laughter, enthusiasm & cheerfulness.
- Don’t let Monday scare & possess you!
- I would like to call Monday the pre-pre-pre-weekend!
- Monday is the perfect day to reboot your mind and enjoy a fresh start.
- Whether it is Monday or Friday, be grateful for every day.
- A small reminder for you – do not forget to be imposing on Mondays!
- Many of us are not living our lives fully because of our Monday fear.
- Let Monday light you the fire to show the pathway to success in the dark.
- Dear Monday, I think you should go on a vacation. No one is going to miss you ever, trust me!
- Monday is coming! Again? Already? I’m not ready to face it, never!
- People say each day is a gift. I want to return Mondays.
- If you ever see me happy on Mondays, you know that’s not me. An alien has kidnapped & killed me and wearing my skin as a disguise.
- I wish one day I wake up & hear: “Monday has been canceled. Go back to sleep.”
- Keep calm and act like it’s not MONDAY!
- If you see me angry or irritated randomly, it’s because of Monday.
- You know, Monday is similar to math problems. It adds stress, subtracts sleep, multiplies the problems & divides the happiness.
- If I become the president any day, I’ll declare all Mondays as National Holiday.
- Dear Monday, we will meet again, but we are never destined to be friends.
- Is it really early to look forward to Friday?
- The alarm on Monday morning sounds similar to the invitation to death.
- Is it Monday? Really? I’m pretty sure I’m not over my whole portion of the weekend!
- MONDAY ALERT! *this message is sponsored by noise, weekend booze, & many psychical disorders, oops!
- MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE? God has canceled the Monday due to the lack of interest. Kindly return to your social activities. Thank you!
- Dear Monday, I think we should break and see other people. It’s not working out between us anymore. We are really not compatible anymore.
- It’s Monday & I’m scared already!
- Hey Monday! We aren’t good together. You make me feel down, drag me negativity. LEAVE ME ALONE!
- OMG, it is Monday! RUN!! :3
- It is so not fair that Monday is far away from Friday, and Friday is so close to Monday. UGH!
- Monday, can you leave? You are not invited! :/
- Oh God, you are here again already? Didn’t you come like a week ago?
- It’s Monday. What else do you wish to hear? -_-
- Is it too much to ask for a double Friday?
- Can I have another Friday this weekend, please? It’s for my mental health.
- The weekend has betrayed me and left me with a crappy Monday!
- Mondays are the day of the week when our brain requires a whole day to reboot for entire weekend activities.
- Is anybody saying God created the six days, and the devil added Monday? Well, I’m convinced!
- For me, a perfect world would not have any Mondays.
- I imagine if weekdays were people, Monday would be hanging to death!
- Coffee brewing – checked, body bags- checked, weapon loaded – checked. Bring it on Monday. Let’s do this!
- My alarm to me: Hey, wake up Monday is here. It means the devil is here!
- Wanna hear a short horror story? Today is MONDAY, Run!
- You know, what is more evil in life? MONDAY!
- I am badly suffering from PMS – Pre-Monday Syndrome.
- I would love Mondays if I could rest the day in bed.
- I don’t have any problem with Monday; Monday has a problem with me. It comes every week and pushes me harder!
- Monday brings an easier way to be super busy to die.
- Want to hear my opinion? Monday is the worst day ever!
- It’s hard to deal with Monday after a long, spirited weekend.
- Monday should be optional.
- Eww!, who invited Monday?
- Is anyone has the remote to rewind the weekend?
- My doctor diagnosed me that I’m allergic to Mondays.
- I survived Monday & realized Tuesday isn’t that bad too.
- Wake up, drink your coffee and punch Monday on its face. Bam!
- I don’t need reasons to get angry. Just say one more “MONDAY!”
- Heed my advice, never mess with anyone on Monday… NEVER!
- WARNING… A virus is mutating and approaching named MONDAY!
Motivational Quotes for Monday
- The first and great thing you should do is fall for your work.
- Live your life like every day is a new challenge, and you are ready for it. Start it with Monday!
- Spend your life with the things that make you happy. Stay away from people who you have to impress.
- Always believe something great is coming; something surprising is going to happen.
- Be the happiest person that people become happy when they look at you.
- Oh, come on! It’s just a Monday, not doomsday. Cheer up & you can make it a good one!
- Make the day a beautiful one!
- It’s Monday. Don’t forget to be excellent today!
- It’s Monday. I feel happy; I feel blessed. I am going to bash the entire week.
- Have faith in time; good things are about to come.
- Wake up. Be kind. Slay the day. Repeat.
- Oh, Monday! Are you ready? Let’s do this.
- Turn your passion into a profession. Trust me – it’s a lot simpler than searching a profession that meets your passion.
- Hey Monday! Please be gentle to me, okay?
- Monday is the king of the week because it’s the day for more productivity in school/work.
- Look at the bright side of Monday, as it comes only once a week.
- If life gives you a MONDAY, drop it in sparkles and shimmer all day.
- Stop counting days; make all days count.
- What should be the Monday spirit? – Knowing that every Monday, something great is about to happen to you.
- Monday arrives 52 times a year with 52 new beginnings and fresh opportunities to start the workweek.
- It’s “WORK HARD” Monday.
- It’s the day to stay happy and focused!
- Practice controlling your mind, and never let Monday give you anxiety.
- Monday Motivation: Today, I refuse to stress myself about things I am not ready for, change or control.
- Prepare your coffee cup to be larger so that a Monday becomes shorter.
- Let the blue sea meet the blue sky to make Monday blues!
- Love Sundays being lazy… then Monday makes everything crazy!
- Monday is a great day for parents but not kids. It’s like true will-o’-the-wisp!
- Do you know you have spent 1/7th of your day on Monday?
- Monday is the best event to forget the desire and chase your dream.
- Monday is the staircase to success. Work hard & nail it!
- The journey of thousand miles will begin when you start walking through the path of Mondays.
- Only Monday can be more motivating than the other six days.
- Do you think you can’t? I think you can. Believe in you
- Only those who are not aware that failure is inevitable can achieve success.
- Isn’t it wonderful how no one needs to wait & waste a single moment to start
- It is always better and more adventurous to do things without knowing than do something you know.
- The first & best step towards success is to refuse to be captivated within your comfortable environment. Let’s find ourselves first.
- You know, you can find yourself best on an unknown path after getting lost?
- A ship is always safe at the shore but challenging on the waves. That’s when you learn to tackle problems on your own.
- Monday teaches you to stand by your commitments, stick to disciplines and practice your hard work.
- Don’t wave with the flow; instead, go opposite the flow and make new history.
- You can leave a trail only when you go opposite the path that leads you.
- Talent means nothing but the experience & hard work you earned – that means everything!
- Monday prepares you to concentrate on all your thoughts and work hard on those in hand.
- Monday is like the sun’s rays that will burn your outsider skin but show you the right path.
- Amateurs just sit and wait for opportunities, inspirations & motivations. Others just get up and work!
- If you find Mondays frustrating, observe the trees – you will learn the meaning of calm, patience & persistence.
- Talent is nothing but a bunch of imagination & confidence that you can do it!
- Work on Mondays with effective action to get the quality reflection that will bring more effective action.
Funny Monday Quotes
“Monday is like a math problem. Add the irritation, subtract the sleep, multiply the problems, divide the happiness.”
“Monday is a fresh start. It’s never too late to dig in and begin a new journey of success.”
“Dear Monday, I want to break up. I’m seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. Sincerely, it’s not me, it’s you.”
“Monday should be optional.”
“Monday is a reminder that the weekend has past and there are only a few more days until the next weekend.”
“On Mondays, I am a Friday kind of person.”
“I’m not a fan of Mondays, but I’m a big fan of coffee.”
“Monday is the perfect day to correct last week’s mistakes.”
“Monday is the day when I start procrastinating about what I didn’t do over the weekend.”
“Monday is a fresh opportunity to annoy my coworkers with my sarcasm and bad jokes.”
Inspirational Quotes for Monday
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.”
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
- “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
Monday inspirational quotes are not only meant to provide a temporary mood boost but also to enhance productivity and morale. By starting the week with positive thoughts and affirmations, individuals can approach their tasks and challenges with a more optimistic mindset.
- Just a Monday reminder: Our action today decides our future for the next day!
- Remember, Don’t haul for overnight achievements. Otherwise, you will lose the show.
- You also have a powerful driving force inside, like every human. Unleash the power once, and make your dream, desire & vision a reality.
- Remember, a diamond comes out of a chunk of coal. Be the coal of today and the diamond of tomorrow.
- To become a great achiever, you have to work hard to breathe.
- The worst reason for failing, again and again, is not to start with something.
- If life offers you a seat on a rocket ship, don’t question and sit and fly on.
- Two key warriors in life are TIME & PATIENCE. Make them on your side so nothing can stop you from winning the battle.
- Remember, great things take time to arrive.
- There is a thin lining between try & triumph – It’s just a little” Umph!”
- Only Monday can fill a roomy part of your life with hard work to get truly satisfied.
- Behind a successful person lies uncountable private sacrifices, not public glories.
- Start off your Monday with what is necessary and possible to nail what is impossible.
- Begin doing obstinate things are the best way to kick start your Monday wheel!
- Instead of being miserable, pat your shoulder & encourage yourself for what you have done. It was always your choice!
- Failure raises success; success raises enthusiasm.
- If you gain confidence for yourself, you can also gift confidence to others.
- You can imagine but never ride on the wave that came in and washed away right away.
- Hey buddy, It’s Monday! It’s the day for a new perspective, to conquer the obstacles.
- It’s just a phase that shall pass away. Nothing is permanent. You will surely see the ray of a new day.
- Show goodness, kindness, empathy, and hard work to get rewarded with respect.
- To achieve something in life, endure everything! What about starting on Monday?
- Something constructive shall happen with every defeat!
- Work to become, not to obtain.
- Set your benchmark, and don’t stop until and unless you reach there.
- Monday proves to be the best day to take responsibility for yourself and your hunger to accomplish your dreams.
- Don’t just make yourself happy but others too.
- To win and be a winner, you must plan & prepare to win to expect to be a winner.
Monday Quotes for Work
“Mondays are for fresh starts and new beginnings. Embrace the week ahead and make it count!”
“Don’t let the Monday blues slow you down. Use today as a stepping stone towards your goals.”
“Success is not built in a day, but every successful week starts with a productive Monday.”
“Make Monday your masterpiece. Set your intentions, stay focused, and achieve greatness.”
“Monday is the perfect day to unleash your potential. Don’t hold back; let your brilliance shine.”
“The key to a successful week lies in your Monday mindset. Approach it with enthusiasm and conquer the rest.”
“Your attitude on Monday sets the tone for the entire week. Choose positivity, productivity, and progress.”
“Mondays are like blank canvases waiting for your colorful strokes of achievement. Paint your week with greatness.”
“Each Monday is an opportunity to rewrite your story. Make this chapter the best one yet.”
“Monday: the day to kick-start your dreams, ignite your passions, and chase your ambitions.”
“Monday is not a burden but a chance to showcase your talents and make a difference in the world.”
“Mondays are the fuel that drives your professional journey. Refuel, reenergize, and go full throttle.”
“Let Monday be the day you take a leap forward. Embrace challenges, seek growth, and embrace success.”
“Monday is not the enemy; it’s a friend who pushes you towards greatness. Embrace its presence.”
“Mondays are reminders that you have the power to shape your own destiny. Make this week extraordinary.”
Famous Monday Morning Quotes
“Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier, and healthier life.” – Germany Kent
“The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.” – J.P. Morgan
“The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that count.” – Winston Churchill
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
“Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” – Buddha
The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
“Mondays are the start of the workweek which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!” – David Dweck
“Wake up on Monday and start your day with a lot of awesomeness and you will get happiness back.” – Jim Butcher
“Monday is a fresh start. It’s never too late to dig in and begin a new journey of success.”
“Monday is a state of mind. Put on your positive pants and get things done.”
“Don’t let a day of the week have so much power over your happiness. Monday is just a day.”
“The future starts today, not tomorrow.” – Pope John Paul II
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
“The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
“Monday is the day to unleash the potential within you and make things happen.” – Unknown
Level Up Your WhatsApp Status 💬, Check Out These Must-Read Articles 👇
- 536+ Cheerful Friday Morning Wishes, Messages & Greetings! (Images)
- 155+ Monday Morning Wishes & Messages that Attract Success! (Images)
- 550+ Good Friday Wishes, Messages & Blessings for Your Loved Ones!
- 321+ Sweet Birthday Wishes to Best Friend For Spreading Smiles! (Images)
- 251+ Happy Anniversary Messages For Friends Ideas to Write! (Images)
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”