Office parties are the only thing that can make reporting to work on a Monday morning more bearable.
It is a royal pain to come up with a fun concept for the company party. Employees also think that it is Freedom day since they have worked diligently throughout the year to achieve the company’s goals.
Ways To Write office party invitation messages
- It would not be the same if you were to miss the celebration. We would be grateful if you could grace us with your presence on (date). Also, please consider this to be an official invitation. Kindly ensure that you arrive at (venue) on (time), as previously stated.
- Tomorrow will be the happy occasion of a party that we have planned. We warmly welcome everyone to participate in the event and join us for a wonderful time. Your attendance would mean a great deal to us, and we really hope that you’ll be able to make it.
- You are cordially invited to attend a one-of-a-kind workplace get-together that will be held here at our house the day after tomorrow. We all look forward to spending the evening with you from (time) to (time).
- You are cordially invited to a special office party that will be held at our house on Friday beginning (time), and you are free to remain as late as your heart wishes. Please contact (phone no.) for any queries.
- Join us for our annual office decorating party, which will be hosted by our CEO beginning at (time), and put your creative skills to the test by coming up with a game to play. I hope to meet you there, and it will be a pleasure.
- You are cordially invited to attend the annual celebration that is organized by our CEO. Come share in the fun with us as we take pleasure in one other’s company.
- Let us begin the holidays with a grand celebration. Come and join us at the office party. You are most welcome to turn up at any point throughout the evening. Kindly contact us at (phone no.) prior to (date) to let us know whether you will be able to attend the event.
- You are cordially invited to a special Office party that will be held at our place on (date) starting at (hour), and you are welcome to remain as long as your heart wishes. Before the aforementioned date, kindly get in touch with us by calling (ph. No.) to confirm your attendance.
- Celebrate the holiday with us at our house by attending one of our parties. We will have more than enough of both the food and the beverages. You are cordially welcome to celebrate with the rest of the office and us.
- On (date), we will be throwing an Easter party and having an egg hunt at (place). You are cordially invited to join us in the celebrations. Before the event, please let us know whether you are willing to attend by phoning (phone number). Join us as we bask in the radiance of the holiday season.
- We want to take this opportunity to wish you a Happy Holiday brunch and egg hunt at (place) on (day) from (time), and we would also like to extend a polite invitation to you for a festive get-together.
- Happy Holiday! Celebration meal for the office party held at (place) on (day) from (time) to (time). Bring a dessert and a major meal to share with the group. Free table service and beverages are some of the perks that will be available. We are excited to meet you at the event.
- On (day), beginning at (time), you are cordially invited to attend our annual egg celebration here at the office (time). In the event that you will be arriving before (date), do let us know by getting in touch with us (ph. No.).
- You are cordially invited to join us for our office celebration hosted by our CEO, (name), from (time). Bring your creative spirit and join in on the fun! (location). I hope to meet you there, and it will be a pleasure.
- It would be delightful if you could join us on (date) at (time) for the office team for the annual office party. The party is set at (venue). Table service, as well as refreshments, will be offered. I’ll look for you there.
- You are cordially invited to make a reservation for our delectable Officeluncheon, which will be held at (place) on (day) from (time) to (time) (time). Before making a reservation, please call us at (phone number) (date).
- Come one, come all. On (day), (person’s name) will play host to an office holiday party that will be held at (place) (date). Everyone is invited to come along. The hosts highly appreciate it if you could inform us of your attendance by calling (phone no.). Best wishes for Easter!
- We want to invite you to our Office dinner party that will be held at (place) on (day) from (time). There will be no cost for the meals or table service. I look forward to seeing you there.
- Please bring all of your baskets for the office party that will be held at our place on (day) from (time) to celebrate our one-year anniversary! Please let us know if you can attend the event by calling us at the number provided (ph. No.).
- You are cordially invited to attend a garden party to celebrate office with the honorable (name) at (place) on (day) from (time) to (time). I’ll look for you there.
- We want to extend an invitation to you and (name) to join us for lunch at our house on (date) between the hours of (time). Please inform us if you can attend by contacting us on this number (Phone no).
- We cordially invite you to join the company CEO for an Office party that will be held at his house on (day) beginning at (time). Remember to bring your basket.
- You are cordially invited to partake in the office lunch that will be held at (place) beginning at (time) on (day) (date). I hope to meet you there, and it will be a pleasure.
- The collection of wonderful memories we develop with the people we care about while we are at work is the thing that really counts in life. We look forward to making several memories at this year’s work party, which will be held on (date) at (time). Everyone is welcome to come to hang out with us at any moment, and you may go whenever your heart chooses.
- Springtime and the office provide perfect opportunities to teach humanity about the importance of religion and beauty. Let’s celebrate the arrival of this lovely season by throwing a party at the office on (day) at (location) from (time) onwards (time).
- Life might get tedious at some moments when you cannot find any means to ease the tension you are experiencing due to today’s tautness. Your tension may be quickly and effectively alleviated by attending a party. On (day) starting at (hour), we will be having a party here at the office (location).
- People often come up with a variety of original justifications to remain indoors, but not us. Instead of having a regular party, we decide to have an office hunt party and invite a large number of individuals, including yourself. The planning for the party is underway (date, time & location).
- They believe that we need to be making the most of the happiest and most joyous time of the year, which is also the most beautiful season. As a result, we came to the conclusion that we should have an office party at our location on (day), beginning at (time).
- To fully experience the splendor of this spring, we go outside to take advantage of the pleasant weather, but just because the weather is nice does not mean that one should imbibe while doing so. Celebrate on (date) with us at our home for this year’s annual office party!
- You are cordially invited to attend the informal office dinner and a backyard egg hunt that will be held at our home on (date). We will provide a sufficient quantity of food and beverages for all of us, and we hope you will be able to join us. Our family would be thrilled to have you as our guest.
- An Office season brunch will be hosted at (place) on (day) from (time), and you are cordially invited to attend the event. Please get back to us by (date) by calling us at (ph. No.).
- We would be delighted if you could make it to our house on (day) from (time) for our annual office dinner and backyard egg search. We want to create some wonderful memories with you and embrace this wonderful time of year with happiness and love.
- 99+ Top Free Company Holiday Party Invitation Wording Ideas
- 55+ Best Evening Gala Invitation Wording Ideas
- 48+ Best Food Tasting Party Invitation Wording Ideas
- 62+ Best Business Party Invitation Wording Ideas for Special Occasions
- 45+ Best Ugly Sweater Party Invitation Wording Ideas
Mark K. Stafford is an American English writer. He was born in Los Angeles and earned a BA from the University of California. He is a passionate author who wrote on Essays, Poetry, and Journalism. Now he writes full-time books and articles for TheWordyBoy.