A peaceful mind is a sign of a healthy body. A person can’t fit physically or live freely if his life is full of stress. Look inside your heart.
Do you find peace or conflict? Whether you’re a renowned person or you’ve plenty of money, you can’t be in a joyous state if you’re not mentally happy😊. A peaceful mind is the biggest asset for a person.
As we are surrounded by many disrespectful or worst things, which may destroy our peace.
But, one must remember that peace is not other people’s story; it’s about you; it’s about your mind.
You’re the owner of your mind🧠. If you fill it with peace, it will radiate peace. If you fill it with negativity, It will radiate negativity.
Here read some of the best Famous Peace Quotes, which will elaborate on the true meaning of inner peace.
-In the repose state, peace is freedom. –Marcus Tullius Cicero
-Can our breath or our step be filled with peace and joy? –Thich Nhat Hanh
-You’re beautiful. You’re safe. You should think like that. Your+ surroundings must bring peace to your mind as well as your spirit. –Stacy London
-Sometimes, peace comes from transferring yourself into different circumstances. It reminds you to be peaceful. –Yves Behar
-You must find peace wherever you go. First, calm your mind, and things will fall into the right place. –Baba Hari Das
-Throughout all the thoughts from your mind which bring you down. –Karen Salmansohn
-You should not only talk about peace but believe in it. After believing, you must work for it. –Eleanor Roosevelt
-Peace is not about escaping yourself from your hurdles but facing all those issues with courage and determination. Peace is found in victory, not in failure. –J. Donald Walters
-Peace is not just a daily process, but it’s a weekly and monthly process. It’s about overcoming barriers and creating new structures. –John F. Kennedy
-Peace lies in positive emotions and feelings that are valuable in various situations. –Estella Eliot
-Peace doesn’t come from a person, place, or thing, but it lies in our mind. What we think, we create it. When we calm our minds, peace enters our lives. –Louise L. Hay
-Love strangers or the guy is living in the outer world. Because he is your neighbor, we all are each other’s neighbors. We have the same aspirations, hopes, and fears. –Frank Sinatra
-Force can’t bring peace. Only understanding can achieve it. –Albert Einstein
-Peace doesn’t mean that there will be no conflicts, but it’s the ability to overcome those conflicts peacefully. –Ronald Reagan
-Without eliminating hatred and division from our hearts completely, we can’t be at rest, in joy, or at peace with ourselves. –John Lewis
-When you make yourself calm, you can calm this world too. –Maha Ghosananda
-Whatever you do, do calmly, do quietly, and do not let your heart be troubled by anyone or by anything, even if everyone or the whole world seems upset. –Saint Francis de Sales
-When you’re peaceful from inside, from deep in your heart, you become the easiest creature on this earth. –Norman Vincent Peale
-Be strong enough to ignore other people’s negative behavior. Do not let it overcome your inner peace. -Dalai Lama
-You’re the one who can bring peace to yourself, not somebody else. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
-When you live in the past, you become depressed; when you live in the future, you become anxious, but when you live in the present, you become peaceful. –Lao Tzu
-Peace is not an outsider’s job, but it’s an insider thing. What you see, you attract. So, enjoy it and spread it. -Wayne Dyer
-Without listening to your mind, you never get a peaceful mind. –George Michael
-Peace is all about accepting your life as it is and not focusing on what it should be as per your own desires. –Wayne W. Dyer
-Peace comes from realizing your own self at the deepest level. –Eckhart Tolle
-You’re the only one who can bring inner peace to your own self. It doesn’t come from your husband or your children. Only you can give it to yourself. –Linda Evans
-Peace is affected by daily events and judgment. Don’t rely on outside issues to destroy your peace. –Haile Selassie
-Peace is your gift which you give it to yourself.
-Peace is a beautiful feeling, like always. –Walt Whitman
-In order to make peace with your own rivals, work with them. They will surely become your partner. –Nelson Mandela
-We know that peace comes from independence. Still, we find peace here and there. –Dwight D. Eisenhower
-Forgiveness is a powerful weapon to get untold peace and joy. –Robert Muller
-People do not hate each other because of their skin color, background, or religion. They learned to hate. – Nelson Mandela
-Light can be thrown in two forms. One is to be the candle, and another is to be the reflecting mirror. -Edith Wharton
-Anxiety is the biggest disease. From our families to workplaces, we get worried. Remember, if we fill worries in our hearts, then worry will make us sick, sooner or later, but it will. -Thich Nhat Hanh
-You can’t bring changes to existing. If you need to change something, then try to build a new one and bring change to an existing one. –Buckminster Fuller
-I love to be in peace. But, if some bad happens, I want it to happen in my time, not in my children’s time. So that they can enjoy peace in their time. –Thomas Paine
-The motive behind every war is one-‘Peace’. -Saint Augustine
-An open heart is a valuable possession, and peace is a most powerful weapon. –Carlos Santana
-The peaceful winnings last forever, not war. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
-War happens because of peace. –Aristotle
-Everyone in the world must find their inner peace, and true peace must be unaffected by the outsider’s elements.
-Make yourself humble and kind with all that you have and don’t resentment with others. Those who keep resentment of others never be in a peaceful state.
-Nonviolence is the first and last article in my journey of faith, and also creed.
-Instead of thousand worthless words, one peaceful word is enough.
-Only because of the rough men who’re standing at the border in order to protect us are we able to sleep at night in our homes. -George Orwell
-Peace and justice are interrelated with each other. –Dwight D. Eisenhower
-Peace comes from talking with rivals. It gives birth to fearless leaders. When you interact with your rival, then you gain strong confidence from your constituent. –Desmond Tutu
-If people ask for peace instead of asking for any other tangible thing, then peace would fill in the world. –John Lennon
-Peace doesn’t come from unity in the nations or the absence of war, but it comes from our state of mind. Only peaceful people can live in peace and last forever. –Jawaharlal Nehru
-Working women who are linked, educated, and informed can bring peace and prosperity to the plant. I can promise you that. –Isabel Allende
-The first thing that the angel sang was peace. –John Keble
-Peace is above any other justice. Peace is not for getting justice, but justice is made to get peace in life. –Martin Luther
-Be a change that you want to see in the world.
-Weakest person can’t forgive their enemies. Forgiveness in a sign of a strong person.
-If you want to be a peaceful form inside, learn to ignore. -Robert J. Sawyer
-Try to be calm in every situation because peace is powerful. –Joyce Meyer
-If we think we’re worthy enough to receive something, then the universe helps us to get it. –Joe Dispenza
-Men doesn’t disturb by what they see around them; they feel disturbed by what they take from them. –Epictetus
-Get it without the feeling of pride, be ready to let go without the feeling of attachment. –Marcus Aurelius
-Be strong enough that no one can dare to disturb you. –Christian D. Larson
-If people expect from you, then it’s their problem, not yours. –Thibaut
-The secret of my peace is that I don’t bother about what happens around me. –Jiddu Krishnamurti
-‘Peace of mind’ should be called ‘peace of mind.’ – Naval Ravikant
-Wise men don’t talk much. A loving, daring, and peaceful person is called wise.
-Inner peace comes when the mind and heart are delivered from all unnecessary stuff. –Remez Sasson
-When you believe in doing the right things and are ready to let go of all unnecessary things, then inner peace takes place in the heart. – Maxime Lagacé
-When you accept the bad things, it is when your mind is filled with peace. -Lin Yutang
-Change is the only thing in this world that is permanent. – Heraclitus
-When you’ve control over others, you become strong, but when you’ve control over yourself, you become powerful. -Lao Tzu
-You make everything possible when you’re carrying inner peace.
-External things are powerless to rule over you. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
-If people of this world become peaceful, then this world becomes become peaceful. – Wayne W. Dyer
-When you accept your own mistakes, no one can target you with those mistakes. –George R.R. Martin
-Remember, you’re like the whole sky; the weather is around you, just weather. –Pema Chödrön
-Walk smoothly on the road of life. Life is long-lasting. –Naval Ravikant
-There is no need to react to everything. –The Stoic Emperor
-Your heart room must be filled with peace. –Jack Kornfield
-When fear disappears, life begins. –Osho
-Happiness lies in ourselves. -Aristotle
-People can’t get peace of mind if they spend most of their time thinking about how to make worthy life. –Seneca
-When you’re not aware of your attachments, you become slaves. When you are aware of it, you get inner peace. –Maxime Lagacé
-Rejoice in everything that you’ve or for what you’re. Remember, When you follow the attitude of gratitude, the whole world will follow you. – Lao Tzu
-Change is natural. Don’t try to stop it. If you resist it, it only creates sadness. Accept things as they’re. Let the situation flow naturally on their own terms. -Lao Tzu
-Don’t focus on the things which you don’t have but count your blessings and think about how much you wanted them when they were apart from you. –Marcus Aurelius
-Happiness and freedom enter into your life when you understand that you can’t control everything. –Epictetus
-Self-knowledge and peace comes when you do the hard work and suffer for it. It gives you a unique kind of freedom that no other thing can give you. –Thomas Reynolds
-Failure is an essential part of your success journey. Without it, life would seem boring. –Mel Robbins
-I’ve suffered 20 years of anxiety and panic attacks. It’s a kind of blessing. Without it, I can’t appreciate the peace that I’m enjoying now. –Mel Robbins
-We’re in charge of our time, joy, and peace. We need to awaken our power. –Marie Forleo
-Inner peace and discipline are the two milestones to achieving success. – Mike Ditka
-If you’re able to maintain peace and happiness within yourself despite any worst situation, you win the mastery of everything. –Rhonda Byrne
-In spite of having a plan, sometimes you need to rest, calm down and enjoy your own time with yourself only. Creativity is the foundation of life. -Paulo Coelho
-You’re born to live a stressful life. You need to protect your peace. –Joel Osteen
-Desire is nothing but an agreement with yourself to remain stressed and unhappy until you receive what you want. –Naval Ravikant
-Inner peace is the most valuable thing than wealth. –Naval Ravikant
-Attacks will be there if you do the right things. Keep doing. –The Stoic Emperor
-People may believe that brave men do not fear anything but the truth is that they know how to overcome fear. –Pema Chödrön
-If you worry about something, then it may not bring good for tomorrow, but it may destroy today’s peace. –Randy Armstrong
-There is no need to do the same things that others are doing. –Roy T. Bennett
Peace Day Quotes
“Peace begins with a smile.” — Mother Teresa
“An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.” — Mahatma Gandhi
“Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one.” — John Lennon
“Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it.” — Unknown
“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” — Jimi Hendrix
“Peace is the only battle worth waging.” — Albert Camus
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
“Peace is not something you wish for; it’s something you make, something you do, something you are, and something you give away.” — John Lennon
“The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace.” — Carlos Santana
“Peace is its own reward.” — Mahatma Gandhi
“If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.” — Nelson Mandela
“There is no path to peace. Peace is the path.” — Mahatma Gandhi
“In the face of impossible odds, people who love this country can change it.” — Barack Obama
“The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.” — Mahatma Gandhi
“We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.” — Dalai Lama XIV
“Peace is not a relationship of nations. It is a condition of mind brought about by a serenity of soul.” — Jawaharlal Nehru
“Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” — Buddha
“If you want peace, you don’t talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies.” — Desmond Tutu
“To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.” — Robert Muller
“War does not determine who is right, only who is left.” — Bertrand Russell
“Peace is not the product of a victory or a command. It has no finishing line, no final deadline, no fixed definition of achievement.” — Oscar Hammerstein II
“The first peace, which is the most important, is that which comes within the souls of people when they realize their relationship, their oneness with the universe and all its powers, and when they realize that at the center of the universe dwells the Great Spirit, and that this center is really everywhere, it is within each of us.” — Black Elk
“Peace is not just the absence of conflict; it’s the presence of justice.” — Harrison Ford
“Peace is not only better than war but infinitely more arduous.” — George Bernard Shaw
“Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.” — John F. Kennedy
“Peace is a journey of a thousand miles, and it must be taken one step at a time.” — Lyndon B. Johnson
“It is easier to lead men to combat, stirring up their passion, than to restrain them and direct them toward the patient labors of peace.” — Andre Gide
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” — Mother Teresa
“The real and lasting victories are those of peace and not of war.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Peace and justice are two sides of the same coin.” — Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Peace is the greatest weapon for development that any person can have.” — Nelson Mandela
“Peace is the first thing the angels sang.” — John Keble
“Peace is the natural effect of trade.” — Montesquieu
“Peace is the most powerful weapon of mankind.” — Nelson Mandela
“Peace is not a season but a way of life.” — Unknown
“Peace is not found in a calmer storm, it’s found in a better sailor.” — Unknown
“The pursuit of peace and progress cannot end in a few years in either victory or defeat. The pursuit of peace and progress, with its trials and its errors, its successes and its setbacks, can never be relaxed and never abandoned.” — Dag Hammarskjöld
“The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.” — Albert Einstein
“In the process of gaining our rightful place, we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
“Peace is not something you can force on someone; it’s something you negotiate with them.” — Jimmy Carter
Peaceful Life Quotes
- Keep calm and keep control at all times. Then you will discover how easy life is.
- There is no need to control your thoughts. It would help if you stopped letting them control you.
- Life becomes crystal clear when you are calm.
- Sometimes, we stop; we stop. We listen, and the breeze from another world begins to whisper.
- The closer a person is to a calm mind, the closer he is to power.
- Mistakes and compulsions are inevitable; the secret to overcoming them is to remain calm. When you exchange expectations for acceptance, tranquillity will appear.
- The heart is like water, and it is hard to see when you are uneasy; everything is evident when you are calm.
- Close your eyes, and close your heart for a moment; there is a quiet land by your side waiting for you.
- I never win or win or never learn. Finding peace
- Calmness is the cradle of strength
- Living in peace with reason is your best ally.
- Satisfy your mind.
- Inner peace allows us to get rid of fear and release.
- Those who do not hurt their mind will find peace.
- Use quiet quotations to calm yourself down.
- Use your peace as strength.
- Inner peace and happiness.
- Quiet and sensible-crazy.
- Peace in chaos brings positivity.
- The only order in the universe is just a cycle of calm and chaos.
- Keep calm and Keep strong.
- Keep calm and believe in dreams.
- Keep calm, breathe and charge your battery.
- Keep calm and walk across the grass.
- Keep calm and never stop dreaming.
- Remember to Keep calm during difficult times.
Peace Of Mind Quotes
- Happy and calm children learn best.
- Keep calm; anger is not an argument. Chapter
- The best way to fight an enemy: is calm and stylish!
- People who know the storm are tired of being calm.
- Keep calm; you will command everyone.
- Always love the calm after the storm.
- Rest is the cradle of strength.
- A calm and sensible person is a lunatic!
- Lie on the floor and keep quiet.
- Keep calm in any situation because peace is power.
- Nobody can take the helm in calm weather.
- Keep calm, Keep strong, and let her think while you keep smiling.
- The world belongs to lovers who keep calm.
- Rest under my forgotten blue waves.
- Finding the best should also be calm and easy.
- Keep calm, calm, and detached, as if a part of you has been destroyed.
- Inner peace can calm all the stormy waves.
- Some things are best learned in calm weather, while others are discovered in storms.
- After the good things disappear, there will be better things soon. Keep calm and be patient!
- A calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so it is essential for physical health.
Finding Peace Quotes
- Do not allow yourself to be aggravated by someone’s anger. Keep calm.
- Keep calm. Don’t let your feeling control your heart. Think carefully.
- If something does go wrong, here is my advice…KEEP CALM and CARRY ON.
- A man of calm is like a shady tree. People who need shelter come to it.
- A samurai must remain calm at all times even in the face of danger.
- Keep Calm because it makes you stronger. Fear makes you braver. Sorrow makes you wiser
- Keep calm. Focus on your dream. Don’t be anxious. You will go a long way. Have faith.
- There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy.
- God is working on your problem. Keep calm. Keep sweet. Keep out of fear and keep on keeping on.
- The pursuit, even of the best things, ought to be calm and tranquil.
- Those who seek peace above all else, they say, will always deceive to keep the water calm.
- Whoever’s calm and sensible is sane.
- Calmness is the cradle of power.
- Do not learn how to react. Learn how to respond.
- Keep Calm because Life’s too short to stress over people who don’t deserve to be an issue.
- They sicken of the calm who knows the storm.
- Keep calm, Keep strong and make them wonder how you’re still smiling.
- Keeping cool will give you self-confidence and strength, so that’s very important for a healthy life.
- Keep cool; anger is not an argument.
- In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
- Keep cool, and you will command everyone.
- Do not let others agitate you. Stay calm and focus on your goal. Let others say what they want.
- Keep calm and turn it off and on again.
- Do not let pain affect you. Embrace it and learn from it. It will make you strong.
- A samurai must remain calm at all times even in the face of danger.
- Keep calm and believe in dreams.
- The world belongs to the Enthusiast who keeps cool.
- Choose to be optimistic. You will feel much better.
- Keep calm; you can rely on me.
- I always teach myself calmness and visualization. You are heaven, and everything else is just the weather.
- Patience is a calm assumption that things may happen in a different order than you expected.
- The unfortunate person lost his composure and was too proud to apologize.
- Feelings are just passing by; let them come and go.
- Keep calm and believe in “happiness.”
- Keep calm; tomorrow is salary day.
- You arrive in a city, and in these quiet surroundings, you begin to hear calmness.
- Some things are best learned in calm weather, while others are learned in storms.
- Everything we do is full of energy that we do. If we are crazy, life will be crazy.
- If we live in peace, life will be peaceful.
- Relax and be fair to yourself.
World Peace Quotes
- “The quiet before the storm is a certainty.”
- “It was a good life. Everything was going swimmingly. It was almost frightening him since it was generally the quiet before the storm when things went this smoothly.”
- “There was never a time when you were deemed old enough to know everything.” Hell’s calm waves were simply a reprieve before the next storm.”
- “We were like the pure, quiet sky.” Stunningly unexpected. But, like any pristine sky, we had no idea we were only experiencing the quiet before the storm.”
- “Before the storm, there is quiet. “I hope you’re as tough as LeBron James.”
- “Serene, stay calm and in control of yourself. You will then discover how simple it is to get along.”
- “Anything Is Possible for A Wild Person with A Calm Mind.”
- “You are not required to manage your ideas. You just must quit allowing them to dominate you.”
- “When you calm your thoughts, your life becomes more clear.”
- “There are moments when we stop and sit. We listen as winds from another realm start to murmur.”
- “Those who have experienced a storm are weary of the quiet.”
- “The quiet before the storm.”
- “A samurai must maintain calm in the face of peril at all times.”
- “You are the heavens. Everything else is just a coincidence.”
- “Be tranquil as a lake, and you will appear gorgeous as a beautiful quiet lake!”
Love Peace Quotes
- “Peace of mind comes from fixing difficulties, not ignoring them.”
- “If Peace has a price tag, it will be prohibitively costly.”
- “Peace comes from inside; seek it not from beyond.”
- “Be at peace, not in fragments.”
- “Until you listen to your heart, you’ll never find peace of mind.”
- “Where there is love, there is peace.”
- “Love is the vital essence that pervades and permeates, from the center to the circumference, the graduating circles of all thought and action.” – Kahlil Gibran
- “Peace begins with a smile.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” – Jimi Hendrix
- “The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.”
- “Love and peace of mind do protect us.” – Dalai Lama
- “Let us more and more insist on raising funds of love, of kindness, of understanding, of peace. Money will come if we seek first the Kingdom of God—the rest will be given.” – Mother Teresa
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
- “Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.” – Ronald Reagan
Short Peace Quotes
-War happens when people ask for peace. –D.H. Lawrence.
-Let peace come into everyone’s heart. –Ulysses S. Grant
-If you avoid life, then you will not get peace. –Virginia Woolf
-Peace without peace is worse than any dangerous war. –Tacitus
-Peace and mercy, I believe in both. –Malala Yousafzai
-If a man finds himself, then he never loses anything. –Michel de Montaigne
-Patience is the key to wisdom. –Augustine of Hippo
-Even if your path has full of thorns, don’t stop. –Winston Churchill
-When desire vanishes, peace enters. – Lao Tzu
-Educated people have freedom. –Epictetus
-In doubtful situations, stay free, and chill out with others. –Tim Fargo
-Stress and peace are both choices. Make a wise option. –Lewis Howes
-Fights start from within. Be in the present. – Stephen Hanselman
-Take control over things if you can; otherwise, ignore them. –Eric Barker
-Silence can be the best reaction. – Dalai Lama
-Be as you’re. It feels good. – Pema Chödrön
Brilliant Words For Global Peace
-I will protect my nation by promoting peace!
-Stop killing innocent people in the name of religion, nationalism, and culture!
-We cannot punish the present generation for the wrong done by their ancestor in history!
-Who said we are not the same- we are the same till we all have red color blood running in our body!
-Tell me which religion says to kill the innocent?
-Every religion preaches to keep humanity before anything else!
-If you can save anyone, kill no one!
-Can your mom see you dying in the name of pseudo regionalism? If no, then how can any mom can?
-See everyone as a human with equal rights!
-Division among people for their skin color is absurd!
-The only thing we need to separate based on color is laundry, not people!
-Every human has a right to feel safe in their motherland!
-Humanity needs to be taught again in the school-this time with more attention!
-Everyone is already in a war within themselves, can we at least stop the war among people and nation?
-What if God asks – how was heaven? think what you did to heaven in search of heaven!
-Those who romanticize war do not have to be on the battleground!
-Why are blacks inferior to the white race?
-Let no one die for religion and color of skin!
-Toxic masculinity is to exploit the weaker section, but masculinity is to protect the weaker section of the society!
-We should promote peace and brotherhood!
-We do not need guns- all we need is a book!
-Laugh at wars, but you will cry too!
-I want a happy place where I can be with anyone I want!
-Capitalism is killing more people than terrorism!
-High time to keep down the guns!
-Why hate each other when we can share a pie with each other!
-People around you need hugs, not guns!
-You cannot get heaven by killing innocents!
-How can you impress God by killing his own creatures?
-Why should anyone have to pay for living on earth where they are born!
-Make living easy for everyone!
-DO not let anyone suffer because of your ideology!
-Be a support for people, not a headache!
-Live on earth like a family!
-Be a good human than anything else!
-Keep humans above your political and religious affinities!
-Do not spread hatred around the people!
-If you cannot promote peace, do not spread hatred as well!
-Let people remember you for your good deeds!
-When life gives you an opportunity- be Schindler, not Hitler!
-Do not forget if Hitler was right then he would not die the way he did!
-Be a person whose death brings sorrow, not happiness!
-Humans need to learn how to co-exist with nature!
-It is a particular person that needs to be blamed for his ideologies, not his religion!
-Be kind and passionate about protecting human rights!
-Do not let negativity overpower positivity!
-War need not be glorified anymore!
-War brings devastation to mankind!
-If war was good then soldiers won’t write anti-war poems!
-Unite together to support peace around the world!
-Make the globe a safe place to reside!
-You do not have to kill anyone to live!
-God who created all of us do not need our protection- stop saying I am protecting my religion!
-No religion or race is perfect- let that sink in!
-The thirst for power and money will make the earth a hell!
-Do not see any religion, race, community, a country as inferior to your religion, race, community, and country!
-Invest in the education system more than in arms and ammunition!
-Let everyone has the access to good health and life!
-Do not romanticize Hitler- he had to kill himself!
-Accept every community and gender!
-No child deserves to suffer because of your hatred and intolerance!
-If you do not want to be killed, why be in a mission to kill others?
-Let no son or daughter die- do not let any mother cry!
-Bravery is in standing for peace and rights of the people, not in picking the gun!
-Anyone can be a goon- it is easy but to be a protector!
-You are brave to stand for what is right!
-Let no border decide the faith of your relation!
-Do not burn your blood in hatred!
-I demand a safe and secure place for my black friends- and no they will not migrate!
-You are wrong if you think you can gain peace by killing people!
-You cannot decide for others- we have our human rights!
😍 Want to Read More, Explore 👇 This Article
- The Biggest 1812+ Social Media Holidays That Are Trending Globally!
- 605+ Love Quotes That Will Sweep You Off Your Feet! (Images)
- 226+ Famous Time Quotes That Illuminate The Meaning Of Time (Images)
- 285+ True Love Quotes That Will Leave You Awestruck! (Images)
- 265+ Monthsary Messages for Girlfriend to Send Today! (Images)
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”