Discover the Healing Power of Words with our curated collection of quotes that beautifully articulate the profound emotions of depression and heartache💔.
These poignant lines not only resonate with the pain but also shed light on the journey toward healing and resilience.
Let these quotes remind you that you’re not alone, and there’s strength in acknowledging and sharing your feelings. Embrace the catharsis and find🔎 solace in these empowering words.
Depression Pain Quotes
- Individuals can be judgmental if they are not sure about what depression exactly is.
- Each and every person has his own secret sorrows, which the world is ignorant of, and we usually call a man cold once he becomes sad.
- I had no intention of waking up, for I was having a far better time while I was asleep.
- Mental agony is not as dramatic as compared to physical pain; however, it is harder to endure and also more common.
- It is simpler to say that “My head is paining” than to assert that “My heart has been broken.”
- Loneliness is on my left, and depression is on my right. There is no need for them to show their badges to me. I am aware of them pretty well.
- I am not able to eat or sleep properly. I am not functioning well as a normal human, you know?
- The best cures for depression happen to be hot baths and noble deeds.
- I will not be able to forget how loneliness and depression felt both good and bad simultaneously. It still does the same to me.
- To be depressed and to be sad are so different.
- Hope for the best: toy will be able to get rid of depression.
- Nothing can be sadder than an illusion’s death.
- Please do not make any attempt to judge the manner in which someone is coping with a pain never experienced by you.
- Every day gives us a second opportunity.
- I am in need of a long and loving hug that will allow me to forget all the worries of life.
- Although we make an attempt to conceal our feelings, we tend to forget what our eyes say.
- Although less dramatic as compared to physical agony, mental pain is harder to endure and is more common as well.
- You happen to be a good person for the methods you made in an attempt to kill your sorrow.
- Something broke within me, and I can describe it in that manner.
- Even though I suffer from depression, I like to assert that I fight it instead of suffering from it. Although depression strikes, I strike back hard at it. The battle is always on.
- Even though you appear to be in a happy state of mind, you are not actually so. This is what depression will do to you.
- Being anxious and depressed is similar to being tired and frightened at the same time.
- None realizes how difficult it is for someone suffering from depression to do daily activities like getting out of bed, taking a bath, and combing their hair.
- My forest happens to be dark right now. The butterflies are suffering from broken wings, and the trees happen to be sad as well.
- Many people fail to comprehend the fact that depression is concerned about the inside and not the outside.
- When I am overcome by depression, I am not able to push through it. I need to shut out the world by closing my door. It is the best way for me to survive at that time.
- Slumber becomes an escape from depression; it is not slumbering anymore.
- Instead of swinging, my moods tend to pivot, bounce, recoil and oscillate. It fluctuates regularly from time to time.
- I do not give any excuse for my depression. Trust me. I rather try my best to overcome it.
- It seems to me that I am stuck right here while everyone else is on the move. Climbing out of this situation is hard.
- I try my best to conceal all my scars by asserting that I am okay.
- Folks are of the notion that depression means sadness. However, they are wrong since depression actually means being numb in life.
- Depression happens to be a bruise that will never go away. It lies deep within your mind.
- I miss my old happy self when I have been smiling and joking constantly. Those days have already gone.
- Depression exists without you being aware of its existence. It will take some time before you are able to realize it.
- When I get depressed, I want to scream and yell and ask myself when I will be able to get out of that situation.
Depression Hurts Quotes
- Know that it ain’t gonna happen in a day, but if you start today, it will eventually happen.
- Depression doesn’t happen in a single day and hence it won’t go in one day! But it definitely will someday
- Nothing beats the feeling that you will get once you defeat depression and emerge the winner
- Depression has been with me for quite a long time now. I feel it is a part of me, and I can control it now!
- You are the one who gives power to the demons sliding under your soul. Stop it right now
- Your negative aura can bring in depression but remember that the positive aura is always way more powerful
- Out of all diseases in this world, the only one that you can beat with your thoughts is depression
- Anti-depressants suck! I can be happy with great company and a good cup of coffee
- Have you heard of the saying that there are some people with whom life just feels right? You should stick to them always
- Not every person would understand depression like a patient suffering from the disease would know
- Let me tell you one thing- The demon chasing your soul would be soon gone. Trust me!
- We bring our own misfortunes, and then misfortunes bring depression! Let’s work hard, dodge misfortunes, and stay happy forever
- There is no tax on smiling, and you should hence be smiling more often
- If everyone on this earth understood depression as I do, trust me, there would have been more happy people around
- Come let us be the reason why a reeling soul would smile and live a normal life again
- Depression is tough, but you my man, you are tough, and you have gotta show it now!
- We all are made equally by God, if depression is luring you, you can fight back harder
- Every morning seems like a fight or battle against my sick mental state and me in regards to getting up and starting my day
- Of all the battles I have fought in life, the most rewarding was the one against my mental health sickness
- Depression is the deepest expression of the heart, which not many people would understand
- Unless the time when life naturally comes to an end, you will never be at peace really. Depression is just an excuse to cover the earthly troubles
- Have you ever lived a fairy tale life? No one does! But that doesn’t mean you end up in depression
- To cross the toughest hurdles of mental illness, the best motivator, coach, and therapist should be your family
- It is okay if you are depressed. We can talk about it, and I can help you overcome the same!
- The only reason why I am still stuck in the cobweb of depression is that I haven’t tried to get out of it yet
- My body doesn’t help me generate any motivation, but I am not a slave to my body! I will do it!
- What does the world look like for normal people? I am stepping out of depression so getting back to normal life takes time
- Depression is a big reason to worry! Talk it out or take up a session with your psychiatrist
- Depression is nothing to hide about! The more we talk about it, the faster it goes away!
- You need to be motivated 24/7 because your depression is just waiting for that one moment where it can get you down again
- No one can knock you down other than your own thoughts!
- Taking the mental leap to break free is the most daring jump I have taken in my life, and the reward has been satisfying
- Not letting any negativity impact me because my journey to a meaningful life has just begun!
- The mental picture I have about happiness is vaguely different from what people enjoy in real life
- A depressing life would have taken me no-where, but now I can see more than it meets the eye with my newfound motivation and spirit of life
- The moment I started making practical goals and celebrating each success, depression started taking a backseat
- Overcoming depression seems scary and tough, and that is why people might not believe it, but the land is green on the other side of mental illness- trust me!
- I don’t care if my brain says I will fail because my heart says I can do it bigger and better
- Overcoming depression was the toughest war of my life in which I lost many battles but finally nailed the war with the right mindset
- You should always think of growth because our depressed mind can only focus on stagnation
- Live each day at a time and stop overthinking, or else you can never beat the hell out of depression
- Depression doesn’t cut down your ability; rather you give too much power to it so that it leaves you half-dead
- Try and fight for one final time with all that you have, and you shall definitely overcome the demon of mental illness
- Get. Set. Go. Let the wolf within you chase off the demon of depression from your mind
- Start small and see that the small things make major changes in your life. Depression is not forever
- Note to self: Remember and believe this- Depression will go away, and I will live free soon!
- It all depends on how you start your day
- Depression can kill happiness and vice-versa, so smile more and cry less!
- Reading the Bible and The Geeta helped me survive depression and take away the positives only!
- No one will stand beside you after some days, and hence you pick yourself up today and fight your biggest battle with depression and nail it!
Sad Quotes About Depression
- Only when you are gone do they understand what you were, and only when you are gone will they miss you.
- I feel like I am drowning in a sea full of regret that I didn’t do what I wanted to do the most. Never live in regret.
- It takes mere seconds to fall in love with people, but it might take decades to fall out of love if your love is true.
- Don’t give your all to someone who didn’t even deserve your eyes on them.
- Imagining good things will always be nice until you have to wake up to boring and sad reality.
- I want to run away from the place I live in, and I want to run away from the people I live with, and mainly I want to run away from myself when I am here.
- It doesn’t matter how much effort you put in for someone when they don’t care about you at all.
- It must be lonely to live with people that do not care about how you are or how you feel.
- Wondering when you will have a life away from the people you have spent your life with seems amazing.
- It is so sad to see someone putting in so much effort for people that don’t even care about their existence.
- Not having a relationship is better than having one which is only about you putting in effort and the other one not caring about them.
- Being in love with a person you have dreamed about day and night is an amazing feeling until you realize they don’t feel the same about you.
- It feels so lonely to be in a phase where you don’t know if you should move on or wait for them.
- What can one person do when the other person is not willing to compromise about anything and everything?
- Being alone for a while can be so amazing that if you get used to it, you will never wish for company.
- Spending time alone with just you and your thoughts can be like fire; it would be warm, but the closer it gets, it will surely burn you down.
- Not allowing yourself to open up be so difficult sometimes you decide not to share at all.
- Spending time alone with yourself is so good sometimes, as it is just you and your thoughts.
- It can be nice to take a walk listening to music, and if you get used to it, it gets scarier only as you don’t want any company.
- Want to find the life-depressing status that would somewhat relate to you? Well, guys, we got you! Here are a few depressing quotes you could use.
- Life can get s real sometimes that you just want to drown in your sadness.
- Feeling down is really frustrating because you don’t even have the energy to think why you are feeling that way.
- Life’s a roller coaster, they say, but it is more like a haunted place, where before you can even take a deep breath, the fear will consume you.
- Ever wondered why you feel low and realized everything makes you feel that way?
- Why must you feel this way when you know it is going to happen anyway.
Depressed Pain Crying Quotes
“The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy.” – Jim Rohn
“Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.” – Leonardo da Vinci
“The wound is the place where the light enters you.” – Rumi
“It’s so hard to forget pain, but it’s even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.” – Chuck Palahniuk
“The saddest thing about love is that not only the love cannot last forever, but even the heartbreak is soon forgotten.” – William Faulkner
“Nobody can save you but yourself, and you’re worth saving. It’s a war not easily won, but if anything is worth winning then this is it.” – Charles Bukowski
“There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery.” – Dante Alighieri
“The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.” – Jonathan Harnisch
“It’s a bit like walking down a long, dark corridor, never knowing when the light will go on.” – Ruby Wax
“All the suffering, stress, and addiction comes from not realizing you already are what you are looking for.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
“Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
“No amount of sleep in the world could cure the tiredness I feel.” – Sarah Kane
“Behind all my fake smiles is a lonely heart waiting for someone to notice.”
😍 Want to Read More, Explore 👇 This Article
- The Biggest 1812+ Social Media Holidays That Are Trending Globally!
- 321+ Sweet Birthday Wishes to Best Friend For Spreading Smiles! (Images)
- 222+ Depression Quotes From Shadows to Sunlight! (Images)
- 265+ Monthsary Messages for Girlfriend to Send Today! (Images)
- 345+ Christian happy birthday wishes Filled with Faith and Love! (Images)
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”