Whether you’re hosting a kid’s tea party, a bridal tea, or a high tea for friends, gathering for tea is a historic social event. Get your tea party invitation wording just right by allowing the professionals at Invitation Box to offer a few suggestions.
Our tea party invitation’s wording is designed to convey the proper amount of respect and dignity that the age-old tradition demands.
Whether you’re planning an informal gathering of young girls or proper afternoon tea, our invitations and clever wording selections will help you set the tone for your party. In addition to fantastic wording suggestions, we also carry a full line of tea party invitations to choose from.
Pick your invitations, then choose the right tea party invite wording or bridal tea invitation wording for your event, and let us do the rest.
We’ll print your invitations with the tea party invitation wording of your choice and ship your cards straight to you. Use our tea party invitation wording ideas as-is or simply use them for some inspiration.
Tea Party Invitation Messages
- You’re invited to a bridal tea in honor of our bride-to-be (name), Sunday, March 18th
2:00 p.m., The Baltimore Tea Room 127 Shelton Way Baltimore, Maryland. Given with love by her bridesmaid’s RSVP by March 5th
- Time for Tea! Please join us as we celebrate (name) her 80th Birthday, Sunday, March 18th at 2:00 p.m.The Baltimore Tea Room, 127 Shelton Way Baltimore, Maryland, Given with love by her daughters, RSVP by March 5th, Hayley 555.2315
- We’ll get dressed up & have some tea, Oh what fun this party will be. Please join us to celebrate Casey’s 5th Birthday Tea Party on Sunday, March 18th from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. 127 Shelton Way, Baltimore, Maryland. RSVP by March 5th to Casey’s Mom 555.2315
- A little cup of friendship certainly goes a long way especially on Casey’s special day, Finger sandwiches, cookies dolls & tea Please come celebrate my 4th Birthday with me. Sunday, March 18th. 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Love, joy, and wonderful dreams… All the sweet things a new baby brings! Please join us for a Sip and See in honor of Amy’s new baby (name). Sunday, March 18th Open House 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Check out the best tea companies in the US.
- Who does not love to have a warm cup of coffee on a cold evening? Please join us at our tea party this evening!
- Tea is a favorite beverage of many folks out there! And I am sure! you are a major amongst all the tea lovers out there. So don’t miss the opportunity to share a hot cup of coffee with us!
- We request the pleasure of your company… please join us at a coffee party this evening!
- Together with our parents, we invite you to our tea party. Please be present as we will be eagerly waiting for your presence.
- We ask you to be present with us at the ceremony uniting all our friends and colleagues for a small tea party.
- We invite you to share with us a celebration of love with a warm cup of your favorite beverage. Yes! You are right! It’s a coffee party.
- We ask you to join us at the marriage of our cousin. Let us celebrate this day together with a cup of coffee this evening.
- We are thrilled to invite you to celebrate the union of our friends and colleagues. Please join us tonight for a joyful tea party.
- Our joy will be more complete if you will join us to celebrate the reunion party at our home tonight with a hot cup of tea.
- Please be our guest as we celebrate the victory of our team! Please join us for a tea party tonight.
- With pride and joy, we invite you to share a special day in our lives as we have arranged a small tea party at our house.
- With pride and joy, we invite you to share a special day in our lives as our children (names) exchange marriage vows and begin their new life together… please join us for a small tea party.
- With joyous hearts, we invite you to attend the wedding of our sister. please join us for a small tea party. Your presence is precious.
- We joyfully invite you to share in our happiness at our victory celebration. Please join (name) and (name) on the (date)… please join us for a small tea party.
- It is with joy (or happiness, pleasure, etc.) that we invite you to be with us as we begin our new life together… please visit us tonight for a warm cup of coffee!
- We ask those dearest in our hearts to join us in celebrating my promotion. please join us for a small tea party. Your presence is precious.
- You are invited to a celebration of the beginning of our new life together as we are united as husband and wife… please visit us tonight for a warm cup of coffee!
Find out more:
Tea Company Marketing Ideas – It is hard to disagree with the fact that tea serves as a lifeline in wintery cold mornings. If you are planning to start a tea company, check out the best marketing ideas.
- We invite you to be with us as we celebrate our new life together… please join us for a small tea party. Your presence is precious.
- We invite you to share our celebration of lifelong love and commitment as we exchange vows of marriage on… please visit us tonight for a warm cup of coffee!
- Please join us to share our joy and support our love as we exchange vows and are united in the commitment of marriage… you are cordially invited to a small coffee party at our place tonight. We will keep waiting for you!
- Please join us as we celebrate new beginnings, new dreams, and most importantly, new love at the marriage of… you are cordially invited to a small coffee party at our place tonight. We will keep waiting for you!
- Because your love and friendship have guided and inspired us, we invite you to join us as we exchange our wedding vows… you are cordially invited to a small coffee party at our place tonight. We will keep waiting for you!
- Because your love and friendship have helped us become who we are, we joyfully invite you to share in our celebration of love and commitment… please join us for a small tea party.
- Because you have shared in our lives with your friendship and love, we (names) invite you to share the beginning of our new life together when we exchange marriage vows… please remain present to share a cup of coffee with us tomorrow.
- (Names) have chosen to exchange vows of love and marriage surrounded by their circle of family and friends who fill their lives with a sense of joy and community… please remain present to share a cup of coffee with us tomorrow.
- We have experienced love in our parents, families, and friends, and now a new love in each other… We invite you cordially to a small tea party.
Looking for more options? Check out the best tea party names.
Or read the best tea puns.
- (Names) have chosen the first day of their new life together as (date). The pleasure of your company is requested for a small get together where we will be sharing a hot cup of coffee.
- You are invited to share a day of happy beginnings when (names) pledge vows of love and faith… We invite you cordially to a small tea party.
Mad hatter day is a day to celebrate the amazing character from Alice in wonderland. This character is often seen with a hat and bears the note which reads ‘In this style 10/6’.
What to Write on Mad Hatter Tea Party Invitation?
- Mention that the mad hatter tea party is finally happening
- Make sure that everyone is present
- Tell everyone that it wouldn’t be possible without them
- Even ask the elder who loves Alice in Wonderland
- Don’t let anyone leave until the food is served
How do you Respond to Mad Hatter Tea Party Invitation?
- Congratulate them on organizing such a great party
- Mention that you ae really looking forward to it
- Make sure to tell that you are super excited about the party
- Before you leave, shower them with your happiness
This style is an inspiration is to act like mad hatter. Every year mad hatter day is celebrated in the 6th of October. This day has been started to be celebrated first by some computer folks in Boulder.
This day was actually celebrated out of silliness and was observed inspired by the various drawings of mad hatter by john Tenniel, of Alice in wonderland.
Mad hatter day tea party Invitation Wording for you:
- Wear your best hats and get ready for a tea party. As we are we are celebrating the auspicious day, you are cordially invited to join our party.
- The two has finally tied the knot and finally all is set. Let us get together to enjoy a cup of tea down the rabbit whole..
- Take out your best hat and turn your party mode on. Join us in the mad hatter tea party in the wonderland tomorrow afternoon.
- In a weary after a hot cup of tea just feels great and awesome… please join us for the mad hatter tea party.
- Come and join us down the rabbit hole… a fun and enjoyable tea party is waiting for you. Don’t be late as we will be awaiting you.
- A small celebration party with hot tea and some spicy snacks are waiting for you in the wonder land. Please remain present with your family.
Up above the world so high, nothing can beat a tea cup with some fry… without getting, join us for a small tea party in the wonderland.
Pick out your best hat and the best dress… make sure you adorn yourself and do not look a mess! Join us the immersive mad hatter tea party in the wonder land.
Cocktail, snacks and tea… how awesome does it sound… pump yourself up for an amazing mad hatter tea party celebration.
The reason might be small, but the celebration must be big… please join us for the mad hatter tea party in the heart of Hollywood…
Let us get dressed like Alice in the wonderland… and go for the tea party down the rabbit hole… time have some crazy fun… time to get restless…
Hey you… yes you… you have been summoned! Summoned to the mad hatter tea… do not be late… let’s enjoy…
This mad hatter party is as mad as it gets and we are waiting for you to come and join the madness on the (date) at (venue)
We are celebrating our daughter’s birthday in mad hatter style down the rabbit whole… let us seat back and relax with some hot cup of tea, some snacks and cocktails… do not be late…
We have arranged a small party down the rabbit hole… let us have an immersive trip in the wonderland… you are invited there with your best outfit with a funny hat.
Dress the awesome character, Alice in the wonderland and join us for our sister’s bridal shower party in Los Angeles by tomorrow, sharp 7 pm… don’t be late…
You are cordially expected to remain present in the best attire of yours with a hat… a fun tea party is waiting for your down the rabbit hole along with some cocktail and snacks…
Wear a hat made of ribbons and bows… adorn yourself with a bunch of rose… we are going for a mad tea party tomorrow sharp 5 pm in the wonderland… we are expecting you too.
To celebrate the graduation, we could not find a place better than the rabbit hole… let us get in to the immersive trip… let us get ready for a mad tea party in the wonderland…
We are going to have an awesome tea party in the wonderland… you are cordially invited there.. do not forget to wear the funky hat… we will be waiting for you…
Join us down at the mad hatter of the year… we will have lots of fun… we will be enacting various characters from the Alice of the wonderland… so, are you up for it?
The best part is that our much awaited anniversary and the mad hatter day is same to same! Let’s unite and have a blast with our favorite Alice and be as weird as we can.
Scarlet is red, and violet is blue… our mad tea party is incomplete without you… we will be eagerly waiting for you. Please be on time and do not get late.
You are cordially invited to our tea party to celebrate the success of your business project on 10th of October in the wonderland…
Let us get crazy, let us get mad… join us for the mad hatter tea party in Los Angeles this weekend and at 5 o’clock sharp… let us raise the toast for the grand success of Mr. (name).
We cannot even think of a mad hatter party sans you and hence we are more than eager to host you for the day! Please be there with your madness mode on!!
We invite you and your family cordially to join us in the mad hatter tea party… practice enacting some of the characters from the Alice in the wonderland wear your best funky hat!
We have arranged an amazing themed party in the wonderland and we believe that your presence will add a cherry to the cake.
Party, eat and drink, let us go to the wonderland and sink. There will be cocktails, pastries and tea. You just have to remain present there and bless the bride to be… welcome to the tea party.
I sincerely invite you to the mad hatter tea party in the wonderland, the heart of Hollywood, Los Angeles… let us bring out the mad from ourselves… do not be late…
There is a themed party tonight in the wonderland, and you are sincerely invited to join us down the rabbit hole. Take the immersive trip with us and enjoy cocktail and snacks…
Do not drink? No worries… we serve non-alcoholic drinks also. But we will not give you a chance to miss this mad hatter tea party.
Fun, enacting, eating and more… welcome to our themed mad hatter tea party tomorrow doen the rabbit hole at sharp 5 o’clock… see you there with the best hat.
East or west… wonderland is the best. Please join us on my sister’s anniversary in the mad hatter tea party. There is no dress code and you can dress casual but your creativity will be appreciated.
Join me, my family and the Mad Hatter along with other Wonderland friends for the sake of some festivities of Christmas day at the Wonderland tea party. We will await you. So don’t be late.
We will get dolled up and also have some tea, Oh! what fun and amazing this party will be. Please join us to celebrate my sister’s fifth birthday with the mad hatter.
A small cup of friendship definitely goes a long way especially on (name)’s special day, Finger sandwiches, cookies dolls & tea…we have it all. After all is mad hatter and we can’t keep calm!!
Tea Party Invitation Canva Templates
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What To Write In A Coffee Or Tea Party Invitation?
– Use catchphrases related to coffee or tea
– Mention how excited you are to host the party
– Let your guests know the theme of the party
– Mention the fun activities you have planned
How To Respond To A Coffee Or Tea Party Invitation?
– Thank the host for the invitation
– Mention that you are looking forward to having fun
– Send an RSVP
– Write a formal note in case you cannot make it
Here is the big list of All Invitation Wording ideas that covers over 501+ of All Parties, Events, and related to Businesses. also, We Crafted Catchy Ready-made Invitation Card Canva Templates for you.
- 351+ Happy March Status Ideas for WhatsApp That You Love
- 60+ Mad Hatter Sayings From Lewis Carroll To Make You Laugh
- 179+ Famous Elmer Fudd Quotes And Sayings
- 75+ Best Happy March Wishes And Messages
- 340+ Lovingly Date Invitation Messages To Share
Mark K. Stafford is an American English writer. He was born in Los Angeles and earned a BA from the University of California. He is a passionate author who wrote on Essays, Poetry, and Journalism. Now he writes full-time books and articles for TheWordyBoy.