Thesaurus Day is celebrated on January 18th every year. The day commemorates the birthday of Dr. Peter Mark Roget, the author of Roget’s Thesaurus, who was born in 1779.
Celebrate the richness of language on Thesaurus Day with heartfelt wishes that transcend the ordinary!
On this linguistic jubilee, we pay homage to the kaleidoscope of words that paint our expressions with vivid hues.
As we revel in the diversity of language, let’s exchange Thesaurus Day wishes that elevate our conversations to new heights.
From eloquent greetings to poetic sentiments, may this day be a symphony of synonyms, a celebration of the lexicon, and a tribute to the beauty of words.
Join us in honoring the art of expression on Thesaurus Day with warm wishes that sparkle with linguistic brilliance!
thesaurus Day Wishes
– I hope you all have a wonderful, incredible, fantastic, fabulous, epic, legendary, magnificent, splendid, awesome, spectacular Thesaurus Day!
– Antonyms or synonyms, there is no better place than Thesaurus. Happy National Thesaurus Day.
– Today is Thesaurus Day! What words would you use to wish everyone today?
– Today is Thesaurus Day. Excited, thrilled, delighted, eager, elated, ecstatic, overjoyed to celebrate!
– Shout out to the author Peter Mark Roget for the wonderful gift of Thesaurus for mankind. Happy Thesaurus Day!
– I’m going to name the day as the synonym of ‘Amazing’! Thesaurus day.
– When someone calls your book ‘steamy,’ go check the book Thesaurus. It is a Thesaurus day.
– Increase your word power with Thesaurus. Happy Thesaurus Day.
– Did you know that the word ‘thesaurus’ means treasure in Latin? Happy Thesaurus Day.
– A true treasure we have in Thesaurus. I wish everyone a happy National Thesaurus Day.
– Take advantage of this wonderful resource. Use a thesaurus as many times as you want when writing a paper because it is Thesaurus Day!
– The attempt to categorize all knowledge in a book by Peter Roget is great. Celebrating Thesaurus Day.
– We are food freaks, and today is Thesaurus Day. So we looked up synonyms of our favorite word food!
– Ale. Cold one. Brewski. Call it what you want; we love it. Have a beer on Thesaurus Day.
- Hip Hip Hooray! It’s Thesaurus Day! My favorite tool, and I use it every day!
– Today is Thesaurus Day. Let us know what eloquent, dazzling words you would use to describe this day.
– Happy Thesaurus Day! Students who score higher in vocabulary also do better in reading comprehension.
– Yay for learning! Celebrate Something! Thesaurus Day.
– What’s another word for Thesaurus? A little humor on Thesaurus Day. Have a fun, enjoyable, amusing day!
– In honor of Thesaurus Day, check the synonyms of your name so that you can call yourself by those funny and strange names.
– Today is Thesaurus Day! Try learning some new unfamiliar words in honor of Peter Roget, author of Roget’s Thesaurus.
– Oooh, today is Thesaurus Day. Think of a fun way to celebrate!
– Today is the celebration of synonyms, antonyms, metonyms, and equivalents. It is a Thesaurus day.
– In life, we should grow. When I looked for this word in the Thesaurus, it gave me thriving, viable, flourishing, and budding, and it inspired me more!
– I prefer to use the good old thesaurus.com instead of that big book thesaurus. National Thesaurus Day.
– It is National Thesaurus Day. How many words can you collect for light?
– I found a treasure that illuminated my knowledge greatly when I was lost in my studies. Happy Thesaurus Day.
Thesaurus Day Messages
– The academic success of a student can be achieved with this free book! Unbelievable. Happy National thesaurus day.
– When you need help with words, you can remember only one book, ‘Thesaurus’! National Thesaurus Day.
– Challenge yourself to learn new words, and you will learn this book’s value. National Thesaurus Day.
– Happy National Thesaurus Day! And a HUGE thank you to Peter Mark Roget for this wonderful book.
– Learning words for the thesaurus is fun. We would treat thesaurus words equally.
– There are about 100 words for ‘snow’ in the Japanese language. Amazing research!
– Among those random holidays, I love Thesaurus Day because it keeps me busy with the words!
– Thesaurus is the only surviving dinosaur! Have fun on National Thesaurus Day.
– I have prepared the cheesy peanut butter cake to celebrate national thesaurus day. How many ways you can say it is yummy?
– Today is National thesaurus Day. Engage yourself with a few words from the thesaurus and see the fun!
– A big thanks to the genius who created the online searchable thesaurus. There is no mind block in vocabulary from now!
– There was a challenging word project for us in our company, and to our surprise, we finished it three days earlier. Thank you, Thesaurus!
– This is a new year, and we ‘hope’ for the best. The word ‘hope’ also means dream, promise, and longing. Check out the Thesaurus for more words.
– On this national thesaurus day, show some of your collections of thesauri you have at home or in your library.
– Visit a library today and get the perfect therapy for word problems!
– Today is National thesaurus day. Call your pet with names like Pooches, dogs, puppies, mutts, or fleabags. They might not respond, but your mind will definitely do as well, as you get more knowledge!
– There are many words for inspiration. Check thesaurus for more such words and Inspire someone today.
– As someone told me I’m ‘handsome’, the words attractive, lovely, elegant, admirable, smart, suave, and impressive struck my mind!
– It is National Thesaurus day today. I was shocked and amazed to find my vocabulary expanding!
– Happy National Thesaurus Day! We salute you, Mr. Roget, for the amazing word collection!
– Thesaurus a great small gift for anyone for no reason. National Thesaurus Day!
– Happy National Thesaurus Day! We are on traveling. Don’t mind us. We’re just over here celebrating with our favorite synonyms.
– Today is National Thesaurus Day, and we do not have a better alternative, replacement, substitute, option, or choice than a thesaurus.
Thesaurus Day Quotes
“Every day is a fresh opportunity to embrace life’s kaleidoscope of possibilities.” – Maya Angelou
“Seize the day, relish the night, and savor the moments in between.” – Albert Einstein
“In the thesaurus of life, each day is a synonym for a chance to make a difference.” – Oprah Winfrey
“Celebrate the symphony of today, for tomorrow’s lexicon is yet unwritten.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“The thesaurus of time reveals that today’s words create the sentences of our tomorrows.” – John C. Maxwell
“Each dawn brings new words to add to the eloquent prose of our existence.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“Yesterday’s thesaurus is closed; today’s lexicon is an open book waiting to be written.” – Steve Jobs
“Carpe Diem: Seize the day and make it your own unique masterpiece.” – Robin Williams
“Today is a canvas, and your actions are the brushstrokes that paint the masterpiece of your life.” – Pablo Picasso
“Unlock the thesaurus of your potential; each day is a key to a new chapter in your story.” – Tony Robbins
“Seize the day with gratitude, for each moment is a precious gem in the necklace of time.” – Marcus Aurelius
“Today is not just another day; it is a new opportunity to sculpt the sculpture of your destiny.” – Leonardo da Vinci
“The thesaurus of success is written one day at a time, one positive action at a time.” – Zig Ziglar
“Embrace the present; it is the point of power where the past and the future converge.” – Eckhart Tolle
“Carpe Momentum: Seize the moment, for it is the heartbeat of life’s eternal rhythm.” – Seneca
“Every sunrise is a reminder that we are gifted with a new thesaurus of chances and choices.” – Rumi
“Each day is a blank page; write a story of purpose, passion, and possibilities.” – Jim Rohn
“The thesaurus of happiness is found in the simple joys of each day, savored and cherished.” – Dalai Lama
“Seize the day, not as a task, but as a treasure to be unwrapped with gratitude.” – Denis Waitley
“The thesaurus of life is vast; explore it with curiosity and enthusiasm.” – Roald Dahl
“Today’s actions are the echoes that reverberate in the grand symphony of your lifetime.” – Napoleon Hill
“Seize the present, for it is the bridge between the dreams of yesterday and the reality of tomorrow.” – Kahlil Gibran
“In the lexicon of achievement, every day is a stepping stone to greatness.” – Vince Lombardi
“Make today count, for it is a word in the sentence of your life’s narrative.” – Malcolm X
“Seize the day, for it is the stepping stone to the staircase of your aspirations.” – Les Brown
“The thesaurus of success is authored by the consistent actions of the present moment.” – Brian Tracy
“Embrace the day with purpose, and let your actions write the script of a fulfilling life.” – Wayne Dyer
“Today’s vocabulary includes words like hope, courage, and perseverance; use them liberally.” – Winston Churchill
“Each day is a gift; open it with gratitude, cherish it with love, and live it with purpose.” – Mother Teresa
“Seize the day with a heart full of joy, a mind open to possibilities, and hands ready for action.” – Helen Keller
Thesaurus Day Greetings
“Wishing you a day filled with a plethora of words and a cascade of synonyms! Happy Thesaurus Day!”
“May your vocabulary expand like a blooming garden on Thesaurus Day. Cheers to a lexicon-rich celebration!”
“Celebrate Thesaurus Day with linguistic jubilation and a profusion of eloquence. Best word wishes to you!”
“On this Thesaurus Day, let words dance on your tongue and sentences weave a tapestry of linguistic delight.”
“Greetings on Thesaurus Day! May your expressions be as diverse as a thesaurus and your conversations as rich as a novel.”
“Wishing you a Thesaurus Day filled with linguistic treasures, where every word sparkles with meaning and nuance.”
“Happy Thesaurus Day! May your lexicon be as vast as the ocean and your communication as clear as a well-chosen synonym.”
“Embrace the beauty of language on Thesaurus Day. May your words be a symphony of expression and your sentences, a masterpiece.”
“Cheers to Thesaurus Day! May your linguistic journey be adventurous, and your conversations be a celebration of diversity in words.”
“On this Thesaurus Day, may your sentences be as vibrant as a rainbow, each word a unique hue in the palette of communication.”
“Happy Thesaurus Day! May your vocabulary flourish like a well-tended garden, and your conversations bloom with eloquence.”
“Wishing you a Thesaurus Day filled with lexical abundance and linguistic wonders. May your words captivate and inspire!”
“Celebrate Thesaurus Day with a kaleidoscope of words and a spectrum of expressions. May your language be as rich as your imagination!”
“On Thesaurus Day, may your wordsmithing skills shine, and your conversations be a testament to the beauty of a well-chosen synonym.”
“Cheers to Thesaurus Day! May your sentences be a literary feast, and your words be the delectable ingredients of eloquence.”
“Happy Thesaurus Day! May your vocabulary be as expansive as the universe, and your conversations be a cosmic symphony of words.”
“Wishing you a Thesaurus Day filled with linguistic brilliance and lexical fireworks. May your words illuminate every conversation!”
“On this Thesaurus Day, let your words flow like a river of eloquence, and may your expressions be as boundless as the horizon.”
“Celebrate Thesaurus Day with a flourish of words and a cascade of synonyms. May your language be as diverse as the world itself!”
“Cheers to Thesaurus Day! May your expressions be as varied as the colors of the sunset, and your conversations be a masterpiece of language.”
“Happy Thesaurus Day! May your linguistic journey be a thrilling adventure, and your conversations be a tapestry of words woven with care.”
“Wishing you a Thesaurus Day filled with linguistic enchantment. May your words dance like poetry and your sentences sing like a sonnet.”
“On Thesaurus Day, let the magic of words unfold in your conversations. May your lexicon be as enchanting as a fairy tale!”
“Celebrate Thesaurus Day with a jubilation of words and an abundance of synonyms. May your expressions be as varied as the stars in the night sky.”
“Cheers to Thesaurus Day! May your vocabulary be a treasure trove, and your conversations be a symphony of well-chosen words.”
“Happy Thesaurus Day! May your linguistic journey be filled with discovery, and your expressions be as diverse as the pages of a novel.”
“Wishing you a Thesaurus Day brimming with linguistic delights. May your words be a feast for the mind, and your conversations, a banquet of eloquence.”
“On this Thesaurus Day, let your words be a kaleidoscope of expression. May your conversations be a masterpiece of language and creativity.”
“Celebrate Thesaurus Day with a flourish of words and a bouquet of synonyms. May your language be as vibrant as a field of wildflowers!”
“Cheers to Thesaurus Day! May your wordsmithing skills be legendary, and your conversations be an ode to the beauty of language.”
😍 Want to Read More, Explore 👇 This Article
- 425+ Zamenhof Day Messages, Wishes, Quotes & Greetings (Images)
- 321+ Sweet Birthday Wishes to Best Friend For Spreading Smiles! (Images)
- Happy Birthday Pastor: 351+Messages, Wishes And Quotes
- Happy hour invitation Wording: 189+ Tips for All Occasions!
- Mother Language Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Images
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”