The World Breastfeeding Week (WBW) is an event that is marked from the 1st to 7th of August month every year. The World Alliance organizes the Week for Breastfeeding Action shorty termed as WABA. It is a joint venture of the WHO and Unicef to promote the benefits of breastfeeding throughout the world.
World Breastfeeding Week – greetings
– Happy World Breastfeeding Week to all the mothers present all over the globe. It is also a thanksgiving day by providing babies with maximum nutrition.
– The mother’s milk is the only thing a newborn baby consumes. Happy Breastfeeding Week to all the new mothers.
-To spread awareness and thanks regarding the day, wishing all mothers Happy World Breastfeeding Week.
– Happy World Breastfeeding Week to the people all around the globe who are well aware of the day and hence know the importance of celebrating the day.
– Happy World Breastfeeding Week to the people of the world who are still unaware of this and have no information regarding this day. Try to learn about this day on this occasion.
– You should also be a part of this day by yourself.
– Thanks to all the mothers, try to take care of the mothers and babies. Warm wishes to the – Happy World Breastfeeding Week.
– As great organizations launch the events, be active participants to donate in their targeted goals. But first, wish yourself – Happy World Breastfeeding Week.
– Wish your family members – Happy World Breastfeeding Week. Discuss the importance of the day with them an active with the whole family participate in the events.
– Wish your dear friends, mates, and their family members – Happy World Breastfeeding Week. Share the information’s regarding the day with them, and learn from them if possible.
World Breastfeeding Week – messages
– The World Breastfeeding Week is an important week marked in the National Calendar because this day provides benefits to mothers and babies throughout the world.
– Breastmilk is the most food source containing all the needful nutrients for the baby’s body. And it can only be served by the Breastmilk of the baby’s mother.
-The research shows that if a baby lacks Breastmilk’s source from their mother’s, they suffer from diseases for their whole life long. This fact is hilarious and is proven.
-Mothers forget to take care of themselves because of their newborn child or family pressure and peer pressure from society. This bothers the health of the mother.
– To provide utmost care to the mothers and their safety and the safety of the baby, it was decided by WHO and Unicef to mark a whole long week.
– On the occasion of this World Breastfeeding Week, we should try to be a support of the mothers and their newborn babies.
-A little support provides the new mothers with the mental backing and power to grow with balance.
-The aim of World Breastfeeding Week is to spread awareness of the mother and her child’s hardships. The journey to support them is hard, but we should give our best and leave the rest.
World Breastfeeding Week quotes
“Breasts are a scandal because they shatter the border between motherhood and sexuality.”
― Iris Marion Young
age counsel no doubt, which I wish I had imbibed with that same maternal lactation, but impartially offered also to the many people born on that day who were also destined to die on it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
Go hug a nursing mom — but not too hard. Her boobs may hurt.”
― Cassi Clark
- National Breastfeeding Month Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Images
- Newborn Week Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Images
- Moebius Syndrome Awareness Day: 411+ Wishes, Messages, Quotes & Greetings (Images)
- Anal Cancer Awareness Day: 488+ Wishes, Messages, Quotes & Greetings (Images)
- Gold Star Mothers Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Images
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”