Alan Whitney Brown, who arrived in this world on 8th July 1952, is known to be an American comedian and writer.
Brown has the distinction of winning an Emmy Award in 1988 for Outstanding Writing in a Music Program with Tom Davis, Al Franken, Phil Hartman, Lorne Michaels, Mike Myers, and Conan O’Brien.
He also had been among the original correspondents on The Daily Show of Comedy Central from the year 1996 to 1998. Below, we have mentioned some intriguing A. Whitney Brown Quotes that deserve special mention.
A. Whitney Brown Quotes and Sayings
- Even though the past actually took place, history is concerned with what somebody jotted down.
- I have an affinity for animals, and therefore, I am a non-vegetarian; I do not like plants, and so I happen to be a vegetarian.
- A black lawyer was recently killed by some white South Africans because he had been black. That was not correct. They ought to have murdered him because of the reason that he had been a lawyer.
- That is humor’s saving grace; none will laugh at you even though you fail to succeed.
- I am extremely fed up with society, and I can be compared to a pyromaniac in a terrifying jungle.
- The bombs that are used by us are smarter as compared to any high school student. At the very least, they will be able to find Kuwait.
- You cannot call me an atheist. How is it not possible for you to have faith in something which does not exist? That is too convoluted in my case.
- Harry S. Truman was a moody person. The sole tourist attraction in the US happens to be his birthplace, where you won’t see the Japanese roaming with cameras.
- It will be a good idea to plant trees that provide us with book and oxygen which are extremely important for us to survive.
- Oxygen and books which help us to survive are actually provided by the trees. It will be a sensible idea to plant trees out there.
- Our bombs will be able to locate Kuwait, and therefore, they are smarter compared to an average high school student.
- It is a proven fact that it is possible for the jaguar to become extinct with the Pekingese surviving. This indicates that somebody has not given enough thought to this matter.
- Many people stay in China. It is quite tough to be a person in such a huge crowd of people. Just give it a thought. This implies that even though you might be a 1-in-a-million sort of guy, you will nevertheless find many other guys similar to you.
- I have the least idea of whether the unborn has got any rights; however, I am aware of the fact that being reborn will not provide you with more rights.
- There are many things we can learn after studying history. As a matter of fact, the most significant lesson of history is the fact that the lessons of history are never learned by us. This makes us appear to be stupid in the long run. We must not remind them. Any decent history book happens to be a lengthy listing of errors, and that’s really embarrassing.
- I have no idea whether you are going to have any rights following your birth. I simply know that being reborn will not entitle you to two times as many.
- The fundamental concept of the Baptists is that in case someone is held under the water for a considerable span of time, he will come to your method of thinking. We call this ritual “Bobbing for Baptists.”
- According to the Bible, “You will be made free by means of truth.” However, we ought to remember that Spiro Agnew told us that a proper lie will be keeping you out of prison first of all.
- Enjoy each and every minute. You will get lots of time to be dead.
- I believe that the time has come to stop complaining about the blunders made by the President, and we ought to provide him with a bit of credit for being creative. This definitely sounds just like a guest of Oprah Winfrey.
- Right now, when you take a look at the conservative camp, it appears to be extremely tempting to blame it. However, as a matter of fact, the Reagan revolution does matter a lot to Reefer. For one particular thing, it has made the symptoms of senility acceptable socially.
- Even though I never joined, I was in the habit of visiting the church from time to time. I had a liking for it since they always passed out cash at the end.
- The last dragon was killed by Saint George, and for that, he was called a hero. Although I had not seen a dragon yet, I wanted him to leave one right for me. Saint Patrick became known to people for driving the snakes out of Ireland. This business of making saints out of individuals has to come to an end.
- Once more, decent citizens will be capable of entering the worshipping house and keel down before an almost-naked man who is hanging by several ghastly body piercings from an apparatus made of wood.
- At times, Whitney and I enjoy our time while going through the newspaper. You will be really amazed at the locations they say I have been to.
- Take a look at the tremendous chaos right now at the conservative camp. It is quite tempting to blame it all the way down. Nevertheless, a lot is owed by the Reagan revolution to Reefer.
- 175+ Famous Lawyer’s Quotes About Law
- A Speech on Human Rights In English
- 104+ Lawyer Quotes, WhatsApp Status About Rights & Justice
- 251+ Students WhatsApp Statuses And Messages
- Essay on Tree in English (1000 Words)
Mark K. Stafford is an American English writer. He was born in Los Angeles and earned a BA from the University of California. He is a passionate author who wrote on Essays, Poetry, and Journalism. Now he writes full-time books and articles for TheWordyBoy.