First of all a very good morning to everyone present here in this auditorium. I am very glad to be the first speaker of this program. Today I want to talk you about the three main goals of our life.
A goal can be defined as an objective that we all want to achieve in our life. It is an important process of moving from where you are standing now, to where you want to be in near future. All successful people have distinct and clearly defined goals in their lives. This provides them with immense power, purpose and a sense of direction throughout their lives.
To become a successful person we need to have a goal. A life without a goal can be compared with a ship without a compass.
No matter how you had been in the previous years, but what matters most today is how well you will utilize your capabilities and the facilities provided by your present and future.
How many people do have a specific goal in their life? People who had high goals in life proved themselves to be great and respectable persons for their countries.
Specific goals in life enable us and give us the courage to move forward with serious determination. And this determination persuades us to strive hard to achieve our goal.
Maximum number of people are unable to be happy because they can’t determine in which way they are going in life, and so their lives become meaningless and without any value. As a result they lack an inner sense of self-esteem, often becoming irritated and taking it out their frustration on other people.
When you learn the procedure of setting these goals and start working towards achieving them, you will begin to feel satisfied that you are in control of your life or you are aware about your future path. You’ll also can spot the distractions and obstructions very soon, that can lure you out from your original course.
Goal setting is a powerful method for thinking about your ideas of future, and for motivating yourself to turn this vague dream of future into reality. More than this, properly set goals can encourage and inspire you very much, thus building your self- confidence.
There are distinctively three types of goals: based on time, focus and topic.
1. Time goals are the ones we can refer to as short-term or long-term. These types of goals solely depend on the duration of time.
2. Focus goals: These types of goals depend on the thoughts or decisions of the person himself. It emphasizes on the focal point.
3. Topic-based goals can be personal, professional, career, and financial. These types of goals depend on the personality and profession of the thinker or the person. It can vary as personalities or thoughts change.
Time, focus, and topic goals are not mutually exclusive.
Therefore we all have to be very careful and attentive in setting the right for us for the success of our future.
Thank you once again.
- Thank You for Being in My Life: 235+ Best Messages and Quotes
- 120+ Best Focus Quotes and Sayings
- 225+ Value Of Time Status Ideas for WhatsApp That You Love
- Time Management Speech For Students In English
- Thank You For Saving My Life: 201+ Best Messages
Mark K. Stafford is an American English writer. He was born in Los Angeles and earned a BA from the University of California. He is a passionate author who wrote on Essays, Poetry, and Journalism. Now he writes full-time books and articles for TheWordyBoy.