Even though we can save time🕒 and kill time, none of us is powerful enough to slow down the march of time and stop it. It might seem to us that it is not within our control, but it this is not the case in reality.
Although it is not feasible for us to impact the flow of time, we will be able to use it to our advantage✔️.
Being sensible time managers will allow us to use time productively in the long run. Here, we have gathered the well-known time quotes by world-famous personalities that we must not ignore by any means.
Best Quotes Of All Time
-It will be possible for you to fool individuals on some occasions; you will not be capable of fooling all the guys at all times. – Abraham Lincoln
-It is essential for us to make use of time creatively. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
-Even though you might cause a delay, time won’t. – Benjamin Franklin
-I don’t pay any money for my favorite things in my life. The most valuable resource possessed by us is the same. – Steve Jobs
-I ventured out to an eatery serving breakfast at any given time. Therefore, I opted for French Toast at the time of the Renaissance. – Steven Wright
-If you do not have adequate time to perform it correctly, when can you do it again? – John Wooden
-It will be folly on your part to spend your time hitting a wall with the hope of converting it into a door. – Coco Chanel
-I have just obtained an innovative eternity theory. – Albert Einstein
-Just like the waves which move in the direction of the shore, our minutes likewise hasten to their conclusion. – William Shakespeare
-Make it a point to reach 3 hours early rather than being late by a minute. – William Shakespeare
-Time is nothing but money. – Benjamin Franklin
-You will never find lost time once again. – Benjamin Franklin
-In case there is adequate time, all things will happen to all people either sooner or later. – George Bernard Shaw
-Time ought to be used as equipment and not in the form of a couch. – John F. Kennedy
-Time requires more converts as compared to reason. – Thomas Paine
-Everybody reaches the future at the rate of sixty minutes every hour, irrespective of who he is or what he does. – C. S. Lewis
-Time remains long enough for anybody who likes to use it. – Leonardo da Vinci
-Most people spend time going around issues than making an effort to solve them. – Henry Ford
-In every single of our deeds, our failure or success will be determined by our proper respect for our time. – Malcolm X
-Do not wait. Your time is never going to be just correct. – Napoleon Hill
-Forever consists of nows. – Emily Dickinson
-In case you spend a considerable amount of time pondering regarding an object, you will never be able to accomplish it. – Bruce Lee
-We do not have any time for taking our own time. – Eugene Ionesco
-The time enjoyed by you wasting does not happen to be wasted time. – Bertrand Russell
-Time helps everything to pass. – Aeschylus
-When time becomes old, you will be able to learn all the things. – Aeschylus
-Friends will rob you of your time. – Francis Bacon
-Time happens to be a fantastic thing. It is like when you come across an old lover six years later on the road, and they don’t look that ugly. – Sarah McLachlan
-Let the enhancement and refining of your life keep you so much engaged that you don’t have time to find fault with others. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
-Time is nothing but bunk. – Douglas Adams
-Time enjoyed by you wasting wasn’t wasted after all. – John Lennon
-None actually sees a flower since it is quite small. It takes time to see, like it requires time to have a buddy. – Georgia O’Keeffe
-Time happens to be your life’s coin. It’s the sole coin you possess, and it is only feasible for you to figure out how to spend it. – Carl Sandburg
-It is not feasible to cure the past. – Elizabeth I
-Even though difficult times will not last, tough individuals will. – Robert H. Schuller
-I intend to go ahead of Father Time with my own scythe. – H. G. Wells
-Time is something we want most, although it is worst used in the long run. – William Penn
-Even though time flies on top of us, it leaves its shadow. – Nathaniel Hawthorne
-There is no need to be concerned regarding the planet ending on this very day. In Australia, it’s tomorrow already. – Charles M. Schulz
-It is the age of anxiousness at present. – W. H. Auden
-Yesterday happened to be the past, and tomorrow is going to be the future; however, today is going to be a gift. – Bil Keane
-Memory and time happen to be genuine artists. They have the ability to reshape reality almost close to the desire of one’s heart. – John Dewey
-Time is going to pass irrevocably. – Virgil
-Time is always flying, and it will not return any more. – Virgil
-It is a fact that the most pleasant hours pass the fastest. – Virgil
-I must be able to control the clock, and the clock must not control me. – Golda Meir
-You will learn all things with old age and the advent of time. – Sophocles
-Do not hide anything since time will be able to see everything and also expose everything. – Sophocles
-Time happens to be the most sensible counselor out there. – Pericles
-Tide, as well as time, will not wait for any man. – Geoffrey Chaucer
-The longest distance in between a couple of locations happens to be time. – Tennessee Williams
-Despite feeling quite busy, it is your duty to take the time to make others feel important. – Mary Kay Ash
-Time, as well as patience, has the ability to perform more as compared to passion or strength. – Jean de La Fontaine
-Time happens to be the most precious thing in the world. One can become a better man over time. – Samuel Gompers
-In times such as these, you always find it helpful to recall the fact that there always have been times such as these. – Paul Harvey
-Time happens to be the consumer of everything out there. – Ovid
-Do not lose yourself within a far-off time. – Friedrich Schiller
-We already had it by the time we could make it. – Malcolm Forbes
-Is quite bizarre that we’re taught patience over the years. We will be able to wait longer in case our time becomes shorter. – Elizabeth Taylor
-Comprehend the genuine value of time and seize every chance that comes your way. Do not be idle or lazy whatsoever. – Philip Stanhope
-Genuine-time happens to be four-dimensional. – Martin Heidegger
-The current time is beneficial overall; it is our personal thing. – Charles Caleb Colton
-It is possible to do many things in the small patches of time produced daily even though most men waste them. – Charles Caleb Colton
-Time can alter everything apart from something inside us that is always amazed by modification. – Thomas Hardy
-Time is something without any power against the truth. –Thomas Huxley
-Without providing value to oneself, it will not be possible for you to value time. – M. Scott Peck
-All things that exist linger in Eternity. – Agatha Christie
-The time killed by me is going to kill me. – Mason Cooley
-Memory and time go in 2 different directions. – William Gibson
-Time has the ability to make heroes, although it dissolves celebrities. – Daniel J. Boorstin
-You will become short of money if you waste it; however, you will lose a portion of your life by wasting your time. –Michael LeBoeuf
-Time happens to be the way of nature that helps to prevent everything from taking place simultaneously. – John Archibald Wheeler
-Procrastination happens to be something that steals time. – Edward Young
-I admit the fact that I am not a believer in time. – Vladimir Nabokov
-The only incorrect thing regarding immortality happens to be the fact that it seems to go on forever. – Herb Caen
-Both older people and younger children have plenty of time at their disposal. For that reason, they are able to get along so fantastically. – Jonathan Carroll
-It is possible to replace lost wealth with the help of industry, and lost knowledge with the help of study; however, it will not be possible to replace lost time. – Samuel Smiles
-Time happens to be truth’s father, and it is also our mind’s mother. – Giordano Bruno
-Time is the same as life. As a result, in case you waste your time, you’re wasting your life as well. – Alan Lakein
Value Of Time Quotes
- Fluttering butterflies are like fleeting times of happiness.
- I have finally made peace with the flow of time.
- Have you ever seen how beautifully time flows on rainy days?
- For me, time is the greatest balm of life.
- Saving my memories from being crushed by Time’s jaws.
- The moon and stars and endless time will remember my existence.
- I wish I could save all my time in a box.
- Time spent with my bosom friends is my keepsake.
- Wishing upon shooting stars to have some magical time with my lover.
- Singing songs to enjoy the gleeful spirit of the time.
- Time is an elusive concept, and I can never ever understand it clearly.
- I feel time moves slowly when we are impatient.
- I am a lover of snowflakes and time spent beside a fireplace.
- Time has answers to all the questions crowding my soul.
- Having a conversation with Time about how to stop him from flying so fast.
- Happiness is always a retrospective effect for me, and time is an illusion.
- Dreaming of flying in a rocket to spend some time with the stars.
- My mentor is Time, and time has strange ways of teaching things.
- Getting scattered like confetti and getting lost in the flow of time.
- Like a harp, I am playing along with the tunes of the time.
Hard Times Quotes
It is no news that time does not wait for a person. So make use of time and grab all opportunities that life presents to you. Here are some “Hard Times Quotes” to motivate you in life.
- Time is the most valuable asset; use it wisely.
- Time waits for no one, so make every moment count.
- Time is a non-renewable help; use it wisely.
- Time flies when you’re having fun, but it also flies when you’re wasting it.
- The past is history, the future is a mystery, but today is a gift; that’s why it’s called the present.
- Time is the cash of your life. It is the only cash you have, and only you can decide how it will be spent. – Carl Sandburg
- The most incredible present you can give somebody is your moment or Time because when you give your Time span, you’re giving an amount of your life that you’ll never get back.
- Time is what we desire most, but what we utilize most is insufficient. – William Penn.
- Don’t extinguish time on something that doesn’t matter because time is the most valuable thing you can’t buy back.
- Time is the dimension of life; make every dual count.
- Similar to fleeting moments of joy, butterflies flit around and then disappear.
- I have, at long last, arrived at a point of acceptance about the passage of time.
- Have you ever seen the exquisite way in which time passes on a wet day?
- Time has always seemed to me to be the most effective remedy for the wounds of life.
- I’m trying to save my memories from getting squished to death by the teeth of time.
- The moon, the stars, and the interminable passage of time will all bear witness to my existence.
- I have this dream that one day, I’ll find a way to lock up all of my precious time.
- My most treasured memories are the times I’ve had with close pals.
- I am making a wish upon falling stars so I may have some magical moments with the person I love.
- Singing songs to revel in the jubilant mood of the moment and enjoy the time together.
- The idea of time is one that eludes me, and no matter how hard I try, I will never be able to grasp it fully.
- For me, happiness is something that I can only experience in hindsight, and I do not believe in the passage of time.
- When we let our impatience get the best of us, I think time goes more slowly.
- I have a soft spot in my heart for falling snow and cozy evenings spent in front of a crackling fire.
- Having a discussion with time on how to slow down his flight. As it currently stands, he is traveling very quickly.
Tough Times Quotes
Respecting people’s time is standard etiquette. Here are some “Tough Times Quotes” to encourage everyone to be punctual.
- Having daydreams of launching yourself into space on a rocket and spending some quality time among the stars.
- Time itself is my teacher, and it imparts knowledge in its own peculiar way.
- Falling apart like confetti and becoming disoriented in the relentless march of time.
- I feel like I’m playing along with the current popular songs as a harp would.
- The passage of time will provide the solutions to all of the questions that are filling my soul.
- “The darkest hour has only sixty minutes.” – Morris Mandel.
- “Hard times may have held you down, but they will not last forever. When all is said and done, you will be increased.” – Joel Osteen.
- “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller.
- “When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what the storm is all about.”
- “The harder the conflict, the greater the triumph.” – George Washington.
- “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou.
- “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll.
- “It’s not the strength of the body that counts, but the strength of the spirit.” – J.R.R. Tolkien.
- “Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” – J.K. Rowling.
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein.
- “The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache.” – Marjorie Pay Hinckley.
- “When you can’t control what’s happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what’s happening. That’s where your power is.”
- “The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered, there is an opportunity for growth.”
- “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” – Victor Hugo
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
Dont Waste Time Quotes
- I have a hard time wrapping my head around the concept of time since it has a mysterious quality.
- It is one of my favorite things to do to sit back and watch the fireflies move to the beat of the night.
- The most excellent way to spend time is watching movies in front of the television or computer.
- My theory is that two individuals get romantically involved when time shoots them in the heart with the arrow of love.
- Keeping our fingers crossed in spite of the fact that time is a tricky thing.
- Listening to my heart and assuring it that time solve most things.
- Time is mystical, and I find it difficult to understand.
- I love watching the dance of fireflies with the rhythm of the times.
- Time spent watching movies is the best time spent.
- I believe people fall in love when time strikes them with its arrow of love.
- Hoping against hope because time is a wizard.
- Painting mountains to catch the aura of my holiday times.
- My moods are telling me to paint the time with hues of yellow.
- Sipping tea and contemplating how time transformed me.
- There are numerous ways when time answered my prayers.
- Dried flowers and my journal knows how I feel about my present times.
- Falling into the lap of time and hoping it’s kind to me.
- Twinkling stars and clouds know how I am holding onto time.
- There are tales only Time will tell me.
- Piggy banks know the worth of my time and money in childhood.
- As time goes by, I feel everything is but a lucid dream.
- Time is an album of my life, and I like to flip through its pages.
- Saying Goodbye is difficult when I know there won’t be another time for that again.
- My heart is syncing with time and embracing everything.
- Writing sonnets on the magic of romantic times.
- An evening with him will always be remembered on the page of Time.
- Pink roses in my garden dried up, leaving their fragrances in time.
- Wonder how time weaves magic around everyone.
- Composing piano pieces to celebrate the beauty of time spent with my sisters.
- Relishing the moments of my holidays, and I wish I could pause time.
- The time machine is the only machine I need now.
- I wish I could rewind time and go back to the valley of pink and purple tulips.
- Amazing WhatsApp Statuses on Time
- Racing against time, and it feels like I will catch up.
- Understanding the worth of time and time beings the best reward.
- Oh, Time, please put an end to my eternal wait.
- Reading poems on Time to illuminate my dark nights.
- Time is justice personified; I love the justices of Time.
- Requesting Time to keep my dreams safe.
- Tranquil times and hopes high are my kinds of dreamy evenings.
- Hanging a few Status on time on my wall.
- I like how time evaluates our efforts.
- Wish to go back in time and watch the starry skies from the mountain top.
- Nothing is more appropriate than what time chooses for us.
- Morning rains remind me of times unpleasant.
- I don’t want to live like a droopy flower in such vibrant times.
- Time is clearing my cobwebs of thoughts.
- Being like a river and flowing with the speed of time.
- I wish I could calculate the speed of Time on happy and sad days.
- Asking Time to give me a ride on his chariot.
- Gratitude for things is my way of celebrating the gift of time.
- Lazying around because these are lazy times.
- Sailing through the tempestuous waves of time.
- It’s time to explore my inner strengths.
- No plans for my future; I am just answering the call of time.
- Time is my favorite word in the dictionary of Life.
- Erasing memory is not possible for me, but only Time can.
- I feel we bloom and die like flowers in the valley of Time.
- Time is a beat my heart wants to flutter with.
- Shadows of time are scaring me.
- There will be time for you and me and our endless conflicts.
- Time always clarifies all my doubts.
- Only scarecrows know the thoughts of my childhood times.
- I wish I could stop tracking and chasing time.
- Decorating my home for a picture-perfect time.
- Measuring happy times by family dinners.
- Asking for Time to add happy chapters to the novel of my life.
- You are my time of love and laughter.
- It took me a while, but finally, I understood the essence of time.
- Playing guitar on this bland evening and escaping time.
- Time has the tendency to reward people who keep patience.
- I feel moments of doubt will be taken care of over time.
- Stopping time to keep this moment of love forever.
- Making peace with the decisions of the time.
- There are times when everything looks blurry in my eyes.
Family Time Quotes
“Family time is the best time.”
“In the midst of life’s chaos, family time is our anchor.”
“Home is where family time feels timeless.”
“The fondest memories are made when gathered around the table.”
“Family time is like a bookmark in the story of life.”
“Time spent with family is an investment in a legacy of love.”
“Every moment with family is a moment to treasure.”
“Family: where laughter is contagious and memories are made.”
“Family time is a reminder that happiness is homemade.”
“Family time is like a reset button for the soul.”
“Family is where we learn and love, laugh and grow.”
“The best conversations are had during family time.”
“No matter the miles, family time bridges the distance.”
“Cherish the moments of togetherness, for they become cherished memories.”
“Family time is like a quilt woven with love, warmth, and shared stories.”
😍 Want to Read More, Explore 👇 This Article
- 487+ Daylight Quotes That Will Enlighten Your Mind! (Images)
- 605+ Love Quotes That Will Sweep You Off Your Feet! (Images)
- 340+ Lovingly Date Invitation Messages To Share! (Images)
- “Time Management For Student”- Speech In English
- 285+ True Love Quotes That Will Leave You Awestruck! (Images)
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”