Veterans Day is a public and federal holiday in the United States annually observed on November 11th every year as a tribute to military veterans who have served in the U.S. Armed Forces. Veterans Day was originally celebrated as Armistice Day, commemorating the end of World War I.
The holiday was first issued on November 11, 1919, by President Woodrow Wilson, a year after the end of World War I.
Below are some quotes and messages that you can share on this auspicious holiday of Veterans Day
Veterans Day Messages
-We, the living, owe it to those who can no longer narrate their story of valor and supreme sacrifices. This nation is proud of the true sons of the soil and commemorates their contributions on Veterans Day.
– Glory to the army, navy, marines, and everyone who bravely shoulders their country’s cause. On the eve of Veterans Day, let’ ‘s support the citizens who have their brothers and sisters in the field.
-In real life, the heroes don’t reside in the comics. Rather, they are around us. The occasion of Veterans Day honors such heroes who have dedicated or their life to something bigger than themselves.
-The veterans have taught us the meaning of true patriotism, and they’ll always be in our hearts and prayers. On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans and be grateful to them.
-In the face of impossible odds, a soldier would always put his country and its citizens first, and for that, we’ll always be in their debt. This Veterans Day, a tribute to our heroes, is the least we can do.
-As we express our gratitude and pay our respects through words on the eve of Veterans Day, we shall never forget to live by these words as this is the highest form of appreciation for our veterans.
-Our youth’s willingness to join the army depends upon how the Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by our nation. This Veterans Day, it is our duty to celebrate our veterans.
-We have a moral obligation toward our war heroes, and on the eve of Veterans Day, let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families for their sacrifices.
-A thank-you note has been used by most of us on numerous occasions, but a thank you note to our veterans for the cost they paid for our freedom is the best thing you can do on Veterans Day.
-On Veterans Day, we remember the labor of our veterans and their bloodshed during the battles on far distant soil. Unless our memories fade away, we shall always remember that it was our nation’s heroes.
-Long back many soldiers wrote blank checks that is made payable to ‘The United States of America’ for an amount of ‘up to and including their lives. Today we proudly celebrate these soldiers on Veterans Day.
-In this world of wrongdoings, we can’t emphasize enough how important it is to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes. May the eve of Veterans Day be an inspirational one for our nation.
-The real heroes are police, firefighters, and members of our armed forces. On this Veterans Day, along with the heroes of war let’s celebrate the ones who risk their lives to protect our world and make it a better place.
-We as citizens are not just grateful for our veteran’s display of courage and strength, but their willingness to do everything that makes our country protected has earned them our lasting gratitude.
– Peace comes from victories and contributions of our brave men and women. On this Veterans Day, we will honor and remember those who’ve died and commemorate the veterans who still stand at our side.
-As longs as our nation is a home of the brave individuals, the United States of America will always be the land of the free. Wishing all my fellow American brothers and sisters a very inspiring Veterans Day.
-Courage can be a contagious thing because when a brave individual takes a stand against something, the spines of others are often toughened. Our veterans were the toughest spines for our country.
-Even God had Angels for him but this is America and the only closest thing this country has to the angels is her soldiers and veterans. May we all honor these angels of America on this Veterans Day.
-In the name of freedom and democracy, our brave souls have made many sacrifices and on this Veterans Day, we shall come in unison to honor and support our country’s long time protectors.
-Their bodies have grown old but not their living spirit and love towards our beautiful nation. At the going down of the sun and in the morning of every day, we shall always remember our veterans.
-Just like our children, a soldier would follow us into the deepest of valleys and most preciously stand by us until the end. We cannot ever repay our veterans, but we can celebrate them on Veterans Day.
-Life lessons from a veteran will always be in our hearts guiding us to make our country great again. On Veterans Day, we take pride in the heroism of those who did everything they could for our country.
-The veterans of America appropriately personify those ideals upon which America was built some centuries ago. On Veterans Day or any other day, America must never forget the sacrifices of veterans.
-For all these years we’ve been sleeping peacefully at nights because of the sacrifices made by our veterans who served till their last breath. Let us celebrate their sacrifices on this Veteran’s Day.
-It is not easy for any soldier to stand in the line of defense and lived to tell us its story. So, on this Veteran’s Day, let us pay respect to the ones who are alive to tell us the amazing stories of the wars.
-Our flag flies with the last breath of each soldier and shines high with the blood of our living veterans. We solemnly thank you for inspiring us on this Veteran’s Day.
-Sacrifice isn’t always about dying for the nation; it also means leaving behind the ones whom we care about for the sake of nation. We’d like to thank our veterans for that.
Veterans Day Captions
-A salute to all the men and women in uniforms. Thank you. #patriotic #veteransday #uniform
-Thank you for sacrificing so much for us. Happy veterans day. #veteransday #sacrifice #heroes
-Thank you for your loyalty to this country. Happy veterans day to you all. #veteransday #veterans #heroes
-You are an example to all of us. Thank you for your sacrifices. #veteransday #partiotism #sacrifices
-Here’s to the heroes who sacrificed so much for all of us. Happy veterans day. #veterans #patriotism #sacrifice
-Thank you for losing your sleep so that we can sleep peacefully. #veterans #heroes #sacrifice
-Words can’t express the respect you deserve. Thank you for everything. #happyveteransday #pride #respect
-Thank you for your undying protection. #respect #veteransday #sacrifice
-Nothing but immense gratitude for the men and women in uniform who protect us with everything they have. #happyveteransday #thankyou #grateful
-You all are truly heroes and legends. There can’t be enough respect and love to give you all. #thankyou #grateful #respect
Veterans Day Wishes
-Thank you for being an example of true patriotism and sacrifice. Happy Veterans Day.
-Words can’t express my respect for you. Thank you for everything.
-A happy veterans day to the person who sacrifices selflessly for the country. You are a true hero.
-Thank you for sacrificing your sleep so that we get ours. Happy veterans day.
-May your sacrifices never go to waste. Thank you for everything. Happy veterans day.
-Saluting you for your undying commitment and sacrifices. Happy veterans day.
-You will always be an inspiration for the coming generations. Thank you for your service to the country. Happy Veterans Day!
-Your bravery and sacrifice know no limits. Thank you for your service. Happy veterans day.
-You fight fearlessly for the country. Eternally grateful to you. Happy veterans day.
-Happy veterans day to those who do what all can’t do, and never complain or back down.
Veterans Day Statuses
-All my respect and gratitude for the veterans.
-Grateful for your service to the country. Happy veterans day.
-Thank you for your sacrifices for all of us.
-You will be remembered as true heroes always for all that you have done for us.
-All hail the veterans, thank you for protecting us with your lives.
-You choose to live like this so that we don’t have to. Thank you for your sacrifices.
-You put your life in danger to save millions of others. Thank you for your selflessness and bravery.
-We all are very proud of you. To all the men and women in uniform, happy veterans day.
-May God always bless you and keep you safe. Thank you for everything you do for us.
-Thank you for being our guardian angels and watching over us. Happy veterans day.
-Hats off to all the veterans for sacrificing so much for us. We owe you our lives.
Veterans Day Thank You Messages
– We would like to express our gratitude to all veterans, regardless of which branch of service they served.
– All veterans must be adored for their service, sacrifice, and the valorous example they have provided for the rest of us. In a few words, I’d like to express my gratitude for your service.
– In honor of all those who have served our country in the past and all those who will serve in the future. Happy Veterans Day!
– On this Veterans Day, best wishes to all of our armed forces personnel, both living and dead.
– We are indebted to you for our gratitude, but even more than that, we owe you our independence.
– Although it is impossible to adequately express gratitude to our veterans for all that they have done to ensure our freedom, we owe it to them to make an effort to do so on Veterans Day.
– As a result of Veteran’s Day, I would like to express my gratitude to every one of our service members, both past and present.
– To all of our servicemen and women who are currently deployed, I am grateful to you for the dangers you put yourself in and the efforts you put forth.
– A salute to all of the seasoned military personnel who are reading this; we salute you! I am grateful to you for your service and the sacrifices that you have made.
– We would like to express our gratitude to every service member of the United States Armed Forces, both living and deceased, from all branches of service.
– On this day, we pay our respects to all those who have served in the United States Armed Forces, both in the past and in the present.
– Your bravery and willingness to give up your lives for our country are the bedrock upon which the greatness of our nation is constructed. I appreciate it.
Grateful Thank You, Veterans
– This message is for my Brother, who served honorably in the military and answered the call of his country, to let you know that I think of you with pride on Veterans Day and every day.
– People like you, who served their country honorably, are what have made this country so great. I am incredibly thankful to call the United States of America home.
– I am incredibly pleased to be able to call you my family. Happy Veterans Day to you.
– Because of your bravery, the sacrifices you’ve made, and the dedication you have shown to our country, the world is a better place because of your contributions.
– Your courage and bravery are something that cannot possibly be put into words because of how much it means.
– The nation in which we live is, without a doubt, the most incredible place on earth. I would like to express my gratitude for all that you do to assist in preserving its current state.
Thanks Wishes For Veterans
– Best wishes to everyone on this important holiday honoring our veterans. We would like to express our gratitude to all of the veterans who gave their lives to protect their nation and fellow countrymen.
– We owe a great deal of gratitude to you because it was you who educated us on the meaning of patriotism, and for that, we are grateful beyond measure.
– I’d like to take this opportunity to wish you a joyous and heartfelt Veterans Day.
– We are completely speechless when it comes to expressing our gratitude to all of the veterans for the selfless way in which they have fought for their country.
– Because you have earned the highest level of respect, I hope you have a wonderful Veterans Day celebration.
– Every veteran who has served our country honorably is recognized and appreciated by us. They have brought this country much pride.
– Sending warm wishes to all of our nation’s heroes on this day dedicated to honoring them.
– Let us pay our respects to the true heroes who fought for our country and our fellow citizens and won.
Happy Veterans Day Messages
Veterans Day is a perfect day to let the brave men and women know who have gracefully served this country and how much we respect them for their bravery. Here we have mentioned some great and happy Veterans Day messages to express your heartfelt gratitude to the soldiers.
These Veterans Day messages will help you appreciate the hard work and effort of the thousands of people who are risking their lives every second to give us a peaceful life.
Let us come together and remember the unconditional services of military veterans. Warm wishes on this Veteran’s Day.
Sending our warm wishes to all the sailors of our country who always work for the safety of the nation. Wishing you all a very happy Veteran’s Day.
Those soldiers carry the wounds and scars of the battles and suffer the most for peace. We must pray for their happiness. Sending heartfelt greetings on this lovely Veterans Day.
For the peace of our nation, we must thank our soldiers for their unconditional support and fight, for sacrificing all their comforts for our safety. Praying for their wellness and health on this Happy Veterans Day.
Happy Veterans Day to all the sailors and soldiers out there. Thank you for being the strongest walls of our nation.
Sending our heartfelt Veterans Day wishes to honor the men in military uniforms. Thank you for protecting us day and night.
Let us offer our prayers and send our thankfulness to all the brave-hearted soldiers who live their lives in the toughest conditions. Happy Veterans Day.
Best wishes to all the soldiers on this wonderful Veterans Day. They are the sole reason for our comfort, health, and happiness.
A big salute and heartfelt gratitude to those who live and die for their nation, risking their life and safety. Wishing a very Happy Veterans Day to all the soldiers.
Let us send our tribute to the heroic deeds of our soldiers who give us happy and normal lives. Happiest Veterans Day to them.
Without our heroic soldiers, we would not be safe at all. It is time to honor and celebrate the day with them, letting them know about their brave contribution to the country.
Let us thank our soldiers who have brought commendation to the country and wish them a fantastic Veterans Day.
Veterans Day is a special day to remember those people who have been the torch bearers and have smoothened the destiny of others. Happy Veterans Day to them.
Warm wishes to everyone out there. This is a very special day to celebrate the life of our national heroes. We are very proud of you.
No matter the situation, you have stood as a strong pillar in our lives. Happy Veterans Day.
Let us do something unique and innovative and make this Veterans Day memorable for all the veterans. Salute to our heroes.
Wishing a very happy Veterans Day to all our national heroes for whom we can live freely. Thank you for always inspiring us.
– We wish those who have served our country in the armed forces and their families a happy Veterans Day for all that they have done to keep our nation free from harm and thriving.
– Not only should we express our gratitude to members of the armed forces on this day honoring veterans, but also everyone who served the country.
– We should also make it a point to express our gratitude to members of the armed forces on a more regular basis for the important work they do for our nation.
– Did you know that more than one million people are serving in the armed forces at any given time?
– It has been established that veterans are one of a kind in a population of one million. Happy Veterans Day!
– I just wanted you to know how proud I am to call you a friend, especially one who has served our country with honor.
– Please accept my gratitude and best wishes on this special day honoring veterans.
– May you have a wonderful Veterans Day; you are a wonderful citizen as well as a wonderful veteran. You make me doubly proud.
– I know that you are probably seeing a lot of messages wishing you a Happy Veterans Day, but I wanted to take a moment to send you my thanks for your service.
– On this Veterans Day and always, please accept my gratitude for the service you have provided to the United States of America.
– On this Veterans Day, my thoughts are with you, and I want to express my gratitude for all that you have done for our country.
– Those who enjoy the benefits of liberty will forever be indebted to the people who worked to ensure its continued existence.
– Because of the brave individuals such as yourself who have contributed to our nation’s history, we live in a land that is brimming with opportunities for the future.
– On this day dedicated to honoring veterans, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for contributing to the illustrious and prestigious history of the United States armed forces.
Words To Thank Our Veterans
– I would like to take this opportunity to wish every brave veteran a happy Veterans Day.
– Even though it is your responsibility to defend us against all of our adversaries and keep us safe, it is our responsibility to express our gratitude to them.
– This day is dedicated to the important work that you are carrying out, and we pay tribute to you for your efforts. Happy Veterans Day.
– On this Veterans Day, we would like to extend our gratitude and best wishes to all of the courageous and selfless heroes who have served our country
– We are proud of all those who continue to fill us with pride every day. Best wishes to those who have served our country.
– We would like to take this opportunity afforded to us by this day to express our heartfelt gratitude to all of our nation’s veterans who have served our country with honor and selflessness.
– Today is the day to express gratitude to all of the men who serve in the armed forces to protect us throughout the day and night. Best wishes to you on this important holiday.
– They fought for our country, and in the process, they sacrificed their lives. They lived their lives for the nation, and in the end, they sacrificed their lives for the honor of the nation.
– On Veterans Day, let us show our gratitude by paying our respects to every one of the soldiers.
– We honor you on this special day, Veterans Day, for the devotion and affection that you have shown for your country.
– We hope you have a wonderful day celebrating your service. It is a blessing that we have men like you who are willing to be so courageous.
Veterans Day Wishes
Sending my warm wishes on Veterans Day to everyone out there who has sacrificed their lives to protect us.
We want to convey our thanks to all the veterans who have taught us the actual meaning of patriotism. Happy Veterans Day to you all.
We, the entire country’s citizens, are very proud of you all. Happy Veterans Day to everyone, and may you have the best day.
We run out of words when we want to thank the veterans for the way they fought for their country. You all deserve the greatest respect in the world.
We want to respect and appreciate every veteran who always stands by us and makes our country proud. A very Happy Veterans Day.
Warm wishes from us to you all on the lovely Veterans Day. Let us salute all our brave soldiers who saved the country and its countrymen with their best power.
Here’s wishing a very brave and courageous Veterans Day to all our respected veterans. Thank you for making us feel safe.
You always protect us from our enemies, so we have to thank and salute you for the good work that you are doing. Happy Veterans Day.
Sending warm wishes to all the real brave-hearted heroes of our country who make us feel safe every day. Wishing a Happy Veterans Day to you all.
Today is the best day to salute and thank all the military forces who keep us safeguarded from enemies every day and night, summer and winter. Happiest Veterans Day wishes.
We respect your loyalty for your country; we are fortunate to have real heroes like you who are always ready to give their lives for the nation’s sake. Happy Veterans Day.
Veterans Day is an occasion that reminds every citizen that we have such brave individuals in the armed force who makes our country proud with their inspiring work. Happiest Veterans Day wishes.
The day to honor the veterans is here, and we must respect them for their sacrifices for the country. We pray for your safety, security, and prosperity.
The best way to celebrate Veterans Day is by taking inspiration from their work, who selflessly serve our nation without wanting anything in return. Happy Veterans Day to you.
Today is the day to feel proud and to send our best wishes and heartfelt thanks for the brave work of our soldiers. Happy Veterans Day.
To the real heroes of our nation, who never give up their duties and are always ready to save our nation. Wishing you all a very happy Veterans Day.
The soldiers keep us safe when there is any tension at the border. Let’s salute and give some words of appreciation to our heroes.
– Our nation owes every one of you a great deal of gratitude because your population is comprised of the bravest and most motivational people.
– I’d like to take this opportunity to wish you a joyous and heartfelt Veterans Day.
– I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of those who have served our country in the past or who are currently serving our country a very happy Veterans Day.
– We are in awe of the incredible work that each of you is accomplishing, and we applaud you for it.
- A place of freedom dedicated to the brave.
- Let freedom ring!
- Freedom House was founded in 1776.
- Young, wild, and free.
- Forever, one flag, one country, one nation.
- The country I love.
- Give me freedom or give me death.
- Red symbolizes strength and courage. White symbolizes purity and innocence. Blue represents vigilance, persistence, and justice.
- Today, the same light shines in all of our eyes.
- Red, strong, and blue.
- Honey, you are a firework.
- I realize the American dream.
- She is an American girl.
- Shown in red, white, and blue.
- Drink like Lincoln.
- Red, white, and jam.
- Why are there no jokes about America? Because it sounds free
- Party like this 1776
- It’s too cool for British rule
- I like cold beer, black coffee, and tea in the harbor
- I don’t hate America because it has done a lot for its people
- Did you hear that joke about the Liberty Bell?
- Continue flying; it is July 4th!
- Red wine and blue.
- Goodbye, my sweet apple pie
- Is June over? Yes. It is July!
- Benjamin Trinkin.
- I’m pretty sure I’m a lightning bolt in another life.
- Trying to apply for a professional criminal position at the party on July 4th.
- Sorry, I can’t hear you because the Liberty Bell is ringing.
- Barbecue, otherwise it won’t work.
- I’m at the Barbecue Festival on July 4th-please drink.
- Best Patriotic WhatsApp Statuses And Messages
- Patriotism is what the heart wants. When a person’s heart beats loyal to his country, he is a patriot.
- Responsibility, valor, and patriotism come first. These three holy words sternly command what you should be, what you are capable of becoming, and what you ultimately will become.
- As citizens, it is our duty to confront the persistent disparities and injustices, and we are obligated to ensure that all people are able to exercise the freedoms that are their inheritance.
- My homeland may be found anywhere there is unfettered access to individual liberty.
- Freedom is never granted; it is gained.
- Instead of asking what your nation can do for you, focus on what you can do for your country instead.
- I am not a bird, and there is no web that ensnares me; I am a free human being with a will of my own.
- Is there anything more that freedom entails than the right to live our lives in the way we choose? Nothing else needs to be said.
- Because to be free is not only to throw off one’s shackles; rather, it is to conduct one’s life in a manner that acknowledges, appreciates, and fosters the independence of others.
- The person who is allowed to work freely is the one who is responsible for the production of all that is truly outstanding and motivational.
- Freedom is the open doorway through which the sunshine of the human spirit and the dignity of human beings might shine.
- The color red is associated with bravery and bravery with the color red. The color white is often associated with chastity and moral rectitude. Blue denotes alertness, tenacity, and justice.
- What the heart really yearns for is patriotism. A person is said to be patriotic if there is a strong sense of allegiance to their nation in their heart.
- Despite being thankful for my independence, it does not change the fact that I am an extremely proud American.
- If we don’t work together to make this nation a welcoming place for everyone who lives here, then it won’t be a welcoming place for any of us.
- In the United States, patriotism is a concept that its citizens readily grasp. This requires you to look out for both yourself and your nation at the same time.
- When you act, you must do it sincerely even though you are portraying fictitious events.
- The actor should not even be in this business for the love of God.
- There should be no surprise or insight here; performance matters in business. When he is in his presence, he gives birth to something new.
- The best performance is instinctual, not cerebral, and not mechanical; instinctive performance is superior.
- This is one of the reasons why people like playing the game so much. You are free to disregard any regulations.
- People who love the motherland never want to rule it.
- Patriotism is the desire to kill and be killed for trivial reasons.
- The essence of patriotism is to sacrifice personal interests for the common good.
- Patriotism is one of the constant facts of human nature. When you like it, it is a virtue, when you don’t like it, it is a vice.
- You should not turn a blind eye to patriotism, lest you face reality. No matter who said or did it, bad is bad.
- Patriotism is like religion: the less publicity it is, the better.
- What a strange expression of patriotism, turning a thoughtful creature into a faithful machine!
- Patriotism is superstition created and supported by lies on the Internet; superstition deprives a person of self-esteem and dignity and increases their arrogance and vanity.
- Patriotism is a double-edged sword. It promotes blood and shrinks thoughts.
- Although patriotism is often touted as an indisputable asset, the state of patriotism is a problem for many thoughtful people.
- Patriotism is the recognition that people who share land, place, and history have special obligations to this place and to each other.
- They sell us new ideas of patriotism. I never thought that patriotism should be encouraged.
- Patriotism is something you have experienced deeply.
- Patriotism is religion, and worship, loyalty to the national flag, honor, and prosperity.
- When patriotism is eliminated, the soul of the nation will flee.
- Patriotism is the opposite of selfish individualism.
- Patriotism is a strong sense of collective responsibility. Nationalism is a stupid rooster that crowed in its own dung, demanding more spurs and a lighter beak.
- Patriotism: You think this country is better than all other countries because you were born there.
- Not all patriotism is the same as nationalism because patriotism is different from worshiping a country.
- Promoting patriotism is an important goal, but when it distorts facts, it is nothing more than a form of propaganda.
- Patriotism is actually a cult.
- Except for patriotism, we have no other national ideas and no other ideas.
- Thinking back to their own hearts, everyone can easily judge whether they are patriotic or not. But for the audience, it is not so easy.
- Patriotism takes pride in the country’s strengths and tries to correct its shortcomings; he also acknowledges the legitimate patriotism of other countries and his own special strengths.
- Responsibility, honor, land. These three sacred words piously stipulate what kind of person you should be, what kind of person you can become, and what kind of person you will become.
- I think a hero is a person who understands the level of responsibility that freedom brings.
- Fighting for something in life is better than dying for nothing.
- Those who wish to benefit from freedom must, like humans, endure the fatigue of trying to maintain freedom.
- Patriotism is easy to understand in the United States. This means taking care of yourself and taking care of your country.
- A person’s land is not a specific piece of land, forest, rivers, and mountains, instead of a principle, and patriotism is loyalty to that very principle.
- I am proud of being an American, although at least I know that I am free.
- Freedom cannot be given, it must be realized.
- Unless we make this country a good place for all of us, this country will not be a good place for any of us.
- In the truest sense, no freedom can be granted. This must be done.
- Modern patriotism, true patriotism, and the only rational patriotism is to always be loyal to the country and the government.
- Patriotism is your belief that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in this country.
- As long as this country is the home of the powerful people in this world, it will only be a free land.
- I like to see people proud of where they live. I like to see people alive so that their status is proud of them.
- People love their country not because it is great, but because it belongs to them.
- The United States is a good idea or nothing. The United States is the Brotherhood of Humanity or chaos.
😍 Want to Read More, Explore 👇 This Article
- Thank You Messages To Veterinarian: 450+ Best Messages, Notes, And Quotes
- 351+ Veteran Day Quotes To Salute Our Brave Soldiers (Images)
- 578+ Memorial Day Quotes, Messages & Wishes That Make Eyes Teary! (Images)
- 351+ Thank You Messages For Soldiers Will Give You Goosebumps! (Images)
- 376+ Soldiers Quotes And Sayings That Will Touch Your Heart (Images)
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”