Out of all the known lifeforms on this planet, we (the Human Beings ) are considered superior. And the reason behind this superiority is our ability to think. Our ability to think and rationalize sets us apart from the rest of the world. The Girl Guides and Girl Scouts founded world Thinking Day.
World Thinking Day Best Greetings, Messages and Quotes
World Thinking Day Messages
– At the 4th Girl Scout International conference held in the United States in 1926, it was decided that 22nd February would be celebrated as Thinking Day.
– 22nd February was also chosen because it’s also the birthday of both Lord Baden-Powell and Lady Olave Baden-Powell, his wife.
– World Thinking Day calls for pondering over the various global concerns and ways to mitigate them.
– We can only solve issues and make plans for different things by thinking. It’s the gift endowed to us.
– The day we stop thinking would be the day we just become like other animals in the world, incapable of developing our worlds.
– The beautiful world we see around us is the result of so many genius minds spending hours and hours thinking so many inventions, plans, and ideas that later made our lives so easy.
– The Girl Scout organization has been coming up with unique themes based on which the World Thinking Day is celebrated each year, such as “Think about food,” “Think about adolescent health,” “ Think about water,” etc.
– The Girl Scout organization also raises funds to support women and girls around the world.
– Many events and functions are organized on World Thinking Day to raise funds and spread awareness about this day.
– We, human beings, tend to make rash decisions sometimes that result in mishaps or things we don’t want. So, it’s always essential to think before doing anything thoroughly.
– Also, analyzing and pondering over things makes our brain sharper and develops our intellect.
– Also, there’s a downside to thinking too. We shouldn’t engage in over-thinking as it would breed confusion and delay reaching our objectives.
– Thoughts are the very foundation of this world; it is our thoughts materialize into the many beautiful and essential things we see around the world.
World Thinking Day Greetings
– Always think and think wise before committing to anything! Wishing you a wonderful World Thinking Day!
– On this day, we should introspect ourselves and take care of the past mistakes that we have done. Wishing you a splendid day ahead.
– It’s your power to think that makes you so unique! Wishing you a great World Thinking Day!
– Got nothing to do? Well, engage yourself in pondering over this beautiful world! Have a great World Thinking Day!
– Thinking only makes you more human, don’t make rash decisions! A happy World Thinking Day to you!
– Invoke the spiritual and curious soul in you and propel some fantastic ideas! Wishing you a thoughtful World Thinking Day!
World Thinking Day quotes
“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett
“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”
― Albert Einstein
“Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think, and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think.”
― Thomas A. Edison
- 79+ Best Happy February Wishes And Messages
- Scouts’ Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Images
- Learn to Swim Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Images
- Girl Child Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Images
- World Red Cross Day: 489+ Wishes, Messages, Quotes & Greetings Images
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”