There is nothing better than the sheer joy of letting everyone else know that you are finally getting married to your sweetheart.
It is a moment that people love to cherish forever and they want to ensure that they have the best time announcing it to people. This announcement shows a lot of emotions which is why people take every possible measure to present it in the best manner to the people.
A wedding announcement is different from a Wedding Invitation because it is more of a piece of information that says that the couple is about to get hitched and plan to live a happy life hereafter.
If you have such good news to say, we have got some of the most interesting wedding announcements for your reference! Read on to know
- 1 Wedding Announcement Wording
- 2 Wedding Date Announcement Message
- 3 Marriage Announcement Message
- 4 Wedding Announcement Message
- 5 Facebook Wedding Announcement Wording
Wedding Announcement Wording
Marrying the person who someone loves is big news, the kind where someone wants to shout his or her heart out from the rooftops.
Whether it’s posted on social media, published in the local newspaper, or mailed, a wedding announcement is a courteous and formal way for couples to share the good news with their extended family, friends, and their loved ones.
A wedding card should include the name of the couples along with their parents’ names, dates, and venues. Thus, here is some Wedding Announcement Wording.
- It is no less than an ecstatic feeling to finally announce the wedding of a college life couple (name and name) on (date). It represents the victory of love and patience over everything else!
- It has been always a relationship that could make it till the end and here we are announcing our wedding in the year (year). Our new life awaits us now!
- Words run out of place when it comes the time to finally announce the wedding of (name and name) because theirs is a story that shocked us always! Happy for them
- Weddings are amazing and married life is great! This is more of a reason why we are planning to give it our shot in the month of (name of month) and live happily ever after.
- We have been in love for ages it feels like now and hence this is the best time to step up and get married! We are finally getting hitched to one another in the (year)!
- Trust me there is no better feeling than this when I am having butterflies in my stomach and writing this out to all (name) and I am getting married next month!! Invitations will roll out soon!
- When years of love turn into an endless commitment, it is the success of the relationship that is why we are more than proud of this achievement. We are getting married next year!
- Cannot keep calm, we are getting married next summer!
- It takes time for everyone to take their next big decision, and we are finally glad to have taken it! We are getting married in the fall and summer of next year, and we are too excited to begin our planning!
- Love finally meets its destination once the couple in the relationship makes it to the wedding stage. We are just six months away from our wedding day; yes you are getting married shortly!
- It is no less than sheer joy to finally make this announcement of our wedding which has been due for a long time now. Friends and family, you can start preparing your best dresses!
- The time is not far when you have to be dressed in your best suit company to the wedding stage. Yes, we have finally decided to get married this year ourselves, expect invitations to arrive any time now!
- Fulfillment and joy come together on the day of the wedding. Mark the date when my childhood sweetheart and I finally come together for the rest of our lives! Wedding bells ringing.
- Marriage is a responsibility, and we think that we are now ready to take it up! Our wedding date will be finalized soon and here’s our first wedding announcement ever! Bless us for the days ahead.
- Bringing all speculations to a stop and finally declaring to the world that yes, we are getting married and that too in this year itself! Weddings jitters are on the way for us!
- The final destination for every love relationship has to be the wedding venue and we are finally here declaring to the world! Let’s enjoy this moment of wedding announcement together at our venue on (date).
- It is never too late ever before, and this is the right time for our wedding! We are getting married next year, and you will be asked to attend for sure.
- Smooth life begins after you get married. We followed these wise words from a man and now we are finally getting married! Can it be any better!!
- We are finally married, and the reception party is on (date and time). We request your valuable presence on the same day and make the most of the event.
- Mr and Mrs (name) would be highly obliged to have you attend their post-wedding brunch. Please be present at (venue) along with your entire family.
- This is truly a moment of relief for us as we are finally done with the proceedings of our wedding. Come and meet us at (venue) as we hold our reception party.
- On (date), Mr and Mrs (surname) would like to have the honor of your presence and have a great time with the entire family. Great food and wine await you on the day. We need your wishes for a happy married life ahead
- Never had it been better than today and it won’t be better ever again than it is today. It is my wedding day, and we are more than happy to let the world know about this magical day of ours.
- Unless we have you at our reception party on (date), we will never be happy! Please reach the venue on time and make us happiest with your joyful presence.
- We are so glad to inform you all about our wedding goths this was held on (date). It has been a pleasure, and thank you all for blessing us with a happy married life ahead.
- We have made it to our married life now. It is all possible due to your constant love and support for our relationship and it’s very thick and thin. Lots of love to you guys out there.
- For every couple out there, we have shown you that it is possible to get married even after all the hardships in life your relationship goes through. Stick together. Hey, we got married on (date); wish us luck!
- (name and name) would like you to attend the reception party of their children. Please be on time and add joy to the celebrations as they are newlywed now.
- Nothing is possible if you have the courage to stay with each other and live together till the end of time. I proudly announce that I (name) and (name) are married on (date). Thank you all!
- The reception party for the wedding of (name and name) is on (date) at (venue). Please do reach out on time and enjoy yourself to your fullest.
- The wedding day is the happiest day ever for a couple. We just had it on (date) and proudly announce our coming together to the world out there.
- After months of planning, we finally made it and got married on (date). Thank you all for the lovely support on the same.
- We are the happiest because we are married and we are madly in love with each other!!
- Love knows no bounds, and happiness sees no end when finally two people in love come together to get married! We got married on (date). Glad to announce.
Wedding Date Announcement Message
Wedding date Announcements are to inform the wedding date of the couples to their loved ones by sending them personalized cards. Wedding announcements are to spread the news of an upcoming marriage.
A wedding announcement is a courteous and formal way for couples to share their good news with their loved ones.
On the wedding day, there is a feeling of contentment and excitement, unexplained butterflies in the stomach but also a share of nervousness, crankiness, and agitation amongst the couples.
- Happy to let you know that by the blessings of the almighty, we are finally tying the knot on the 11th of December,2022. We hope that you will grace the event with your presence.
- We happily announce that on the 13th of May, 2022, we will get hitched by the blessings of the almighty in the presence of our parents and loved ones.
- We will be pleased by your presence along with your family at our son’s wedding on the 28th of December, 2023.
- We are extremely content to announce that our sweet daughter will finally get hitched to the love of her life next month.
- We earnestly solicit your esteemed presence with the family on the occasion of the marriage of both couples on the 25th of December, 2032.
- We happily announce that on Tuesday, the 14th of February, we will get married!
- Please save the date of the 24th of September 2025 for the marriage of _____ to ______ in Seattle, Washington.
- A life of sharing and caring. With a love of endless giving together, our son____ will get hitched to the love of his life_____ on the 22nd of November 2022
- Join us as my childhood love and I are finally going to step into this journey called forever together on the 14th of February 2024.
- We request your presence at our wedding as we are finally going to start a new journey with the love of our life.
- We invite you to be a part of our joy and request your presence at our wedding on the 15th of December, 2026.
- We are anticipating seeing you at the grand wedding venue on our daughter’s big day on the 22nd of April, 2026.
- We are happy to announce that our daughter is getting hitched to her childhood love next month. To attend the wedding and bless her as she steps onto this new journey of her life.
- You are cordially invited to celebrate the wedding of ______ and _______ on Tuesday, 2nd June 2022.
- ______ and _______ exuberantly invite you to take part in their happiness as their son gets married on Saturday, the 18th of January,2023.
Marriage Announcement Message
Marriage announcements are for sharing the big news of couples with their friends, family, and loved ones. Weddings involve different types of emotions. It gives happiness to finally tie the knot.
People are excited, desperate, and proud. The bride’s mom and dad are always excited to announce their wedding. There is always sadness in the air at the end of the wedding because the bride has to leave her parent’s house.
- We happily announce that on the 13th of May, 2023, we will marry with the blessings of the almighty in the presence of our friends and family.
- We are getting hitched! We are happy to announce that our marriage will take place on the 1st of September, 2023. Thank you so much for the love and support that brought us to this day.
- Please save the date 21st September 2024 for the marriage of _____ and _____
- We request the honor of your presence at their wedding celebration.
- We announce our upcoming marriage in an intimate ceremony on the 19th of June, 2024.
- Mr and Mrs ______ request the pleasure of your company at the marriage of their daughter ______ to ______ Saturday, the 17th of July 2023 at 6 ‘o’clock.
- We are privileged to announce that our daughter got married in a private ceremony to the love of her life on Saturday,3rd January 2024.
- We announce our upcoming marriage in an intimate ceremony on the 19th of November, 2026.
- We invite you to witness the love and come to the party at the marriage of _______ and _______ on Saturday, the 5th of March.
- A life of sharing and caring. In a life of endless giving together, we request the honor of your presence at the marriage on the 4th of May 2022 in the afternoon.
- We request the honor of your presence at wedding celebrations and shower the loving couple with love and blessings as they embark on their new journey from the 16th of September 2024.
- With happy hearts, the new Mr and Mrs vow on Saturday, the 19th of November, at the old feed mill hall.
- We got married on the 16th of July 2021, in the presence of our parents and loved ones.
- We are content to announce our marriage on the 22nd of November, 2022. Thank you so much for the love and support that brought us to this day!
Wedding Announcement Message
There is nothing better than the utter joy of letting everyone know that you are finally getting married to the love of your life and embarking on a new exciting journey together. Enactment and exultation come together on the day of the wedding.
It is that moment that people want to cherish forever throughout their lives with their loved ones. There are a lot of emotions that a person goes through during their wedding announcement and wants everything to go perfectly.
- Love finally reaches its destination when the couple in a relationship makes it to marriage. We are just a few weeks away from getting hitched.
- The success of a relationship is when years of love finally turn into an endless commitment which is why we are more than proud after this achievement. We are getting married after three months.
- There is no better feeling in this world than when we get butterflies in our stomachs informing everyone that we are getting hitched on the 15th of May 2024.
- Accomplishment and joy come together on the big day. Save the date for the 15th of January when we will embark on a new journey together.
- We have finally decided to get hitched this December in the presence of family and friends.
- Marriage is a huge responsibility, and we think we are now capable of taking it up. Our wedding date will be announced soon. Bless us for the future as we embark on it together.
- We are finally getting hitched on the 5th of June, 2023. We request your presence at the wedding.
- This is truly a moment of extreme joy for us as we announce our wedding, which will take place on the 15th of December 2025, in the presence of our elders. We request your valuable presence at our wedding functions and shower us with your blessings as we embark on this new journey.
- The wedding day is the big and happiest day in the life of a couple. We proudly announce that we got hitched last month and are ready to embark on this journey together.
- We are getting married next month on the 16th of June 2023 in the presence of our elders and with the blessings of the almighty.
- We are the happiest to announce that we are finally ready to embark on this new journey of forever together. Please shower us with all your blessings on our big day.
- We got married on the 11th of December, 2021. Thank you for all your love and blessings.
- Never had it been better than today as I get to announce my wedding date and embark on a new journey with the love of my life.
Facebook Wedding Announcement Wording
During preparation for weddings, not everyone is invited to the wedding, so there is a need to share the news of the marriage with individuals who did not get the invitation, and the wedding announcement does it perfectly.
Social media joins people across the world, and wedding announcements on Facebook spread the news of the big day to everyone.
- Adored friends on Facebook, you have been a part of my love stories as well as my heartbreaks. You have become a part of my life, my highs, and lows. Come, let’s celebrate my new beginning together on the 11th of December 2022.
- It’s conventionally the year we are getting married. I am still pinching myself. Everyone be prepared to celebrate with us our big day on the 14th of September 2024.
- Please join us as we set on this journey of forever on the 11th of February, 2024.
- 2022 is going to be an amazing year for us. We are pumped up. We are glad to announce my soulmate, and I am going on this new journey called forever from the 22nd of December 2022.
- We thought we should inform our extended family on Facebook that we got married on the 11th of January 2022 when we ran off Facebook because we are good friends. Yes, it was on the go, and we finally did it.
- We are happy to announce that two hearts will become one on the 22nd of February 2021, and since then, we are in this journey together forever.
- We are content to announce that our daughter is getting hitched on the 26th of November 2025.
- Dear beloved friends, we are super happy and excited to announce that my soulmate and I are ready for this new chapter of our life and are getting hitched on the 15th of May, 2023.
- Finally, it’s that time of my life when I will start a new journey along with my forever childhood love on the 14th of February, 2023.
- We got engaged today! We are the happiest while announcing that we will get married within 2 months and step into a lifetime together.
- Finally, we get to announce that we will get hitched and step into a new journey together within two weeks.
- We are happy to announce that in the presence of our families and with the blessings of the almighty, we got married on the 25th of January, 2023.
How To Announce The Marriage To Friends
- Hello friends, I am fine, and I hope you all are doing well. I am writing this text to inform you that my marriage has been scheduled for the 11th of December 2022, and I invite all of you to come and be a part of this ceremony.
- Dear friends, with a lot of glee, we would like to invite you to our big day and shower us with all your love and blessings.
- Our wedding day will be incomplete without the presence of our childhood friends. So we sincerely request that you come and be with us on the most anticipated day in our life.
- We are going to embark on this new chapter of our life next month, and we want our closest friends to witness it and enjoy it to the fullest, making it a memorable one.
How To Announce Marriage Date To Friends
- We have heard millions of times that marriages are relations made in heaven and celebrated on earth. I request your presence on the 11th of December, 2022, as I step on this new journey.
- Dear best friend, I am the happiest to announce that I will get hitched to the love of my life on the 16th of June 2023. I need your company. Without you, it couldn’t be a journey worth remembering.
- Please join us in the celebration of our big day on the 22nd of May,2023. We hope you will concede us your presence and enjoy our big day.
- Dear best friend, you have been a constant support in my life, and your presence at my wedding is needed. Please do attend my wedding on the 15th of June 2022.
- You have always been a great friend and a constant supporter to me and my soulmate, so we request you to attend and witness as we embark on this new journey together on the 13th of August 2024.
- Love chose us, and I will finally step into this new journey with the love of my life on the 11th of December 2024; and your presence will be highly appreciated.
How To Announce The Wedding Date
- We are happy to announce that with the blessings of the almighty, we are finally tying the knot on the 30th of August 2022.
- The tribute of your presence is requested on the big day of our daughter to _____ on Saturday, the 22nd of November 2022.
- Together with their families ____ and _____ invite you to their wedding on the 6th of October 2023 from 4 pm onwards.
- We have colossal pleasure in summoning you to attend the wedding ceremony of our son with ______ on the 11th of November 2024.
- We exuberantly invite you to share in your happiness as my son will get married on Saturday, the 21st of June 2022.
- We are privileged to announce that our daughter is getting hitched next month, on the 25th of October 2025, to the love of her life.
How To Inform About Marriage
- Marriage can be informed to our family members and loving friends by sending them customized cards and informing them about the date and venue of the big day.
- We can share a snap of our wedding ring on social media and share the exciting news of our big day.
- Please join us on the 22nd of October 2023 as we will get hitched with the blessings of the almighty in the presence of our parents and our loved ones.
- We can use beautiful engagement photos to design our lovely wedding cards and inform people about our big day’s date, venue, and the host’s name.
- We can share the news of our big day with our family and friends by posting pre-wedding shoot photos on social media.
- 256+ December Quotes That Will Spread Cheer for All To Hear
- 74+ Sparkling Ways to Wish People a Happy December
- 42+ Death Announcement Wording Ideas
- 53+ Happy Wedding Anniversary Words For Your Husband
- 56+ Thank You For Attending Our Wedding Messages
Mark K. Stafford is an American English writer. He was born in Los Angeles and earned a BA from the University of California. He is a passionate author who wrote on Essays, Poetry, and Journalism. Now he writes full-time books and articles for TheWordyBoy.