A Business event or a social gathering of business personalities has become extremely beneficial for many corporate outfits in numerous ways.
Whether it is an internal event hosted by the company itself or it is the company conducting an event for the clientele to gather tons of businesses of any scale.
What to write in a business event party invitation?
- Mention the details of the event
- Mention how important it is to attend the event.
- Write about the series of events to take place
- Mention the venue, time, and the dress code
Events such as trade shows, seminars, and product launches are a paradise to meet some major industry influencers.
But for any business event to get highlighted, the attendance of some esteemed business personalities is important.
So below is a list of Business Event invitation wording ideas that one can use for the purpose of inviting people to any business event.
Business Event Invitation Wording Ideas
Business events are a great opportunity where new companies look forward to making deals and connections with eminent personalities.
Business events give you a chance to grab the best option. When you invite someone to a business event, you must ensure that every invitation is sent the same way as the other. There is no discrimination against any specific business individual.
Words should be used in the invitation carefully so that no sentiments are hurt.
Here are a few Business Event Invitation Wording Ideas:
- Our Company has come a long way since its establishment and to commemorate our little achievement, we are planning an event on (date) at (location). Please come and celebrate with us.
- Inviting such an accomplished personality like you to our little business event held at (location) gives us great joy. We will be expecting your presence on (date).
- On behalf of the (company name), I would like to invite you and your sales associates to the annual sales conference held at (location). Please be there on (date).
- As the company’s been expanded, we haven’t forgotten the people behind it. So, your presence is requested on (date) to mark the anniversary of our company.
- I hope you do grace the event with your presence held on (date & location) in honor of all the inspiring personalities that have made the company a huge success.
- Our Company is planning to join hands with (company name) in the upcoming event held on (date & location). Your presence at the event would be greatly appreciated.
- Mr. (Name) has organized a golfing event on (date) for all the board members at (location). You are being cordially invited for a sporting afternoon.
- We at the (company name) would like to have you as our guest for the Dinner Reception on (date). Many successful business delegates will also be there at (location).
- (Company name) is extremely pleased to invite you to attend the annual luncheon held at the (location) on (date). We look forward to seeing you at the event.
Looking for more options? Read our Corporate Event Invitation Wording Ideas
- In appreciation of all your hard work, the company invites you to attend the exciting new sporting event organized by our very own (company name). The vent is on (date & location).
- (Company name) would like to invite you to attend the annual Research Conference held at (location & date). Your presence at the event would mean a lot to us.
- It would be an honor to have you as our guest speaker at the Mangers’ Retreat event organized by (company name). Please grace the event with your presence on (date & location).
- (Company Name) would like to request the honor of your presence at the Annual Tradeshow event held at (location). Please come and join executives of (company name) on (date).
- You and the missus are cordially invited to attend a dinner reception at the (name) Fundraisers to benefit the crisis of climate change. The event is held at (location) on (date).
- Your presence is requested at the annual seminar organized by (Company name) Industries on (date). We are looking forward to seeing you at the event held at (location).
- (Company name)’s annual celebration is being held at (location). We request the honor of you and your spouse’s presence for a delightful evening.
- We ask you to join us at the company’s new brand launch event. We will be glad to have you and your guest’s present at the event.
- (Company name) cordially invites you and the missus to attend the upcoming celebration of our company’s new product launch. The event is being held on (date & location).
- The Manchester Women’s Club would like to request the pleasure of your company at the 16th Annual Candle Light Ball. The event is being held on (date & location).
- Too much work can make us a bit dimwitted at times. So, please join us in celebrating our company’s success party held at (date & location).
- We were grateful to have you as our company’s manager and we would be extremely lucky to have us as our guest annual luncheon meet. So please come for a little get-together on (date & location).
- Inviting you to pitch the sale to our prominent clients in the upcoming golfing/corporate event gives me relief and honor. Please be there sharply at (date, time & location).
- You have chosen to lead the team building event held at our office premises. You and your associates are cordially invited to the session on (date).
- Like earlier, our company will need your full support for the upcoming event of CHW start-up meeting. Do bless us with your presence on (date). The event is at (location).
- You and the missus are being cordially invited to join us for our company’s 26th World Vision charity event on (date) at the wonderful (location).
- Mr. (Name) Head of (Company name) would like to invite you and a guest to the upcoming business convention held at (location) on (date). Please honor the event with your presence.
- We are glad to invite you and the missus to the child welfare fundraising event held at the Oberoi Trident on (date). Your presence and support would mean a lot to us.
- With joyous hearts, we at the (company name) would like to invite you to the event of our collaboration with (company name). Please be there on (date & location).
- (Company name) doesn’t organize a normal and boring corporate event, so get ready for a fun evening with the business delegates on (date and location).
- Hard work is the key to success, and to remind and reward our professional family, (company name) has organized an award night on (date & location). Your presence is expected at the event.
- You and your professional team are cordially invited to attend the 2019 Technological Summit held on (date & location). Please be there at the event to represent our company.
- Mr. (Name) CEO of (Company name) would like to have you and your team of delegates attend the (business event name & location) on (date).
- Mr. Head of (news channel) would like to invite you and your spouse to attend the Art and Business Awards held at (location) on (date). Please grace the event with your presence.
- As our company celebrates the launch of our new app on (date), we would humbly like to request the honor of your presence at the event held at (location).
- The Big Day is almost upon us. So we would like to cordially invite you and your family to attend the luncheon reception in honor of our company’s 15th anniversary.
- Inviting you to our company’s celebration of the newly established clothing brand fills my heart with joy. It would be our absolute pleasure to have you as our guest on (date & location).
- After a stressful week of work, it is time we relax for a day or two. So please attend the golfing event hosted by our business delegates on (date) at (location).
- With pride and joy, I would like to invite you to our annual social gathering event on (date) at the newly open (place). Please join us for an evening with the esteemed business personalities.
Business Event Invitation Canva Templates
Business events enable you to recognize business terminologies and help get advice from the most incredible business tycoons.
When you are hosting a business, you must ensure that those invitations have proper usage of words and courteously invite every guest. There are indeed some specific words that you should not use while inviting to a business event.
Here are a few Business Event Invitation Canva Templates that you may use for your business event:
Here is the big list of All Invitation Wording ideas that covers over 501+ of All Parties, Events, and related to Businesses. also, We Crafted Catchy Ready-made Invitation Card Canva Templates for you.
- Company Holiday Party Invitation Wording: 99+Ideas to Write
- 150+ Best Chief Guest Invitation Wording Ideas
- Award Ceremony Invitation: 201+ Best Wordings And Messages
- 380+ Best Meeting Invitation Messages That You Can Share! (Images)
- Dinner Party Invitation Messages: 250+ Wording Ideas to Write
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”