Life is full of farewells. Individuals are on the move; they retire, switch their jobs, and also leave the world eventually.
It is, therefore, hardly surprising that people have found various ways to say goodbye over the years.
However, it is possible to make use of some funny quotes to take the sting out of a sorrowful goodbye which we have mentioned in the following post.
Funny Farewell Sayings and Quotes
– While dying, I like to die a peaceful death, unlike the screaming passengers on a flight that is about to crash.
– While dreaming, I am still able to see your face. For that reason, I always wake up from my sleep screaming.
– Once you find that all people are against you and none likes you anymore, you can simply walk away crying since none is in your favor anymore. Then you become a weakling, FAREWELL!
– The majority of the men kiss their better halves goodbye while leaving their houses. However, a small portion of them is in the habit of kissing their homes goodbye while leaving their wives.
– Not every goodbye happens to be sad.
– Goodbye! You are really going to be missed by somebody. However, it is not me!
– Having great colleagues is not a good habit since you will find it difficult to work with someone else once you will be leaving.
– Although we might be smiling outside and wishing you farewell, we are praying desperately that you end up quitting your new job and joining our company once again.
– Even though your employment in this work will come to an end with your resignation, your sweet memories will continue to haunt us at all times.
– Goodbye! We are going to miss our attempt to avoid you at our workplace.
– Goodbye! Do not cry, for we are not crying whatsoever.
– Your resignation will result in a lack of motivation on the part of your colleagues.
– I will be missing till you return but will thank myself after receiving the awesome gifts from you. Bon, voyage!
– With your feet within your shoes, and brains inside your head, you will be able to go in any direction you like.
– While a man is ignorant of the manner in which to say goodbye, a woman has no idea of when to say it.
– Goodbye LA! That’s correct! I am history out here. I have received my flight ticket and am heading back home this weekend.
– Hello is deemed to be the proper form of greeting anyone since if you enter any room and say “goodbye”, it might bewilder lots of people out there.
– It happens to be a farewell party for somebody who has already departed.
Read out the best farewell quotes for your boss that you can share with your boss on social media.
– Goodbye is meant for all those that make love using their eyes. On the other hand, it is not possible to separate people who love using their hearts and souls, and it is impossible to alienate them.
– I am extremely fortunate to be someone who finds it so tough to bid “goodbye.”
– Saying hello at the first meeting and saying goodbye while departing are the two most difficult things to say in life.
– For us, there are no goodbyes. You are going to be within my heart, irrespective of who you are.
– The fact that you are my friend is a great thing for me.
– You will be rewarded with a new hero in your life, in case you have the courage to say goodbye.
– This isn’t a goodbye, my sweetheart; it is actually a way to convey thanks to you.
– Never cry since it is already over, and smile since it happened.
– The feelings of man are the most genuine at the time of the meeting, plus the farewell.
– In case you are quite bold to assert goodbye, you will be rewarded a new hello, my life.
– You are my buddy. This in itself is a great thing.
– Instead of being a goodbye, my sweetheart, it is actually a means of conveying thanks.
– It is now over, so don’t cry; however, it did happen, and so smiled.
– The feelings of man happen to be the most glowing and the purest while meeting for the first time and also during the farewell.
– Even though the art of beginning is great, that of the ending is even greater.
– Let goodbyes not dismay you since a farewell is essential before meeting once again. And, meeting for the send time is imperative for all those who happen to be friends.
– I hate goodbyes; I need more hellos.
– Although the time is ripe to say goodbye, I think that they are sad, and I would like to say hello. Hello implies the beginning of a new adventure.
– Do not say goodbye since this implies going away, which, in turn, refers to forgetting.
– Goodbye means to go away and to forget, so never say goodbye to anybody.
– Although we don’t know where and when, we are going to meet once again, and we will be meeting on a bright, sunny day.
– Try to smile after remembering me since it will be more sensible to forget than to cry after remembering me.
Check out the inspirational farewell messages for employees.
– According to me, life happens to be good as long as the memory of some adorable friend stays within me.
– The beginning started yesterday, and the end will come tomorrow, and we became best friends somewhere in the middle.
– Goodbyes are going to make you wonder. They help you to realize what you have lost, what you have taken, and everything else than that.
– It is a simple thing to move on, but everything it leaves behind is tough.
– Although parting can give us lots of pain, it is nothing compared to the happiness of meeting once again.
– Instead of being a destination, like happens to be a journey on its own.
– Even though we might be separated by thousands of miles, it cannot keep us apart. This is because friendship is measured by the heart instead of miles.
– Goodbyes do not imply the end, and they are not permanent. They simply suggest that we are missing each other and will be meeting once again.
- 199+ Goodbye Quotes and Sayings: Different Ways To Say Bye
- 251+ Top Farewell Party Invitation Messages And Wordings
- 35+ Sweet Good Night Messages For Him
- 143+ Retirement Party Invitation Wording Ideas
- Farewell Speech For Colleague in English
Mark K. Stafford is an American English writer. He was born in Los Angeles and earned a BA from the University of California. He is a passionate author who wrote on Essays, Poetry, and Journalism. Now he writes full-time books and articles for TheWordyBoy.