Humans are bad at goodbyes because we react differently upon seeing someone close to us disappear.
But then again life is not complete without a few changes coming along our way and bidding a farewell to a coworker is one of them.
So when a colleague announces that he or she will resign and move on to a better job, the only thing left for other coworkers to do is to support and wish them well.
Hence, it is better to say your goodbyes with heartfelt words of appreciation. Below is a list of Farwell messages that you can use to convey to your colleagues on their farewell day.
Farewell Messages for Colleagues
– They say Goodbyes are the hardest, and it is true because bidding farewell to my dear friend and a colleague is the toughest thing I have to do in my professional life.
– During your time here, you have been my most dependable, encouraging, honest, and supportive colleague. Now that you are going away, I will miss all of that.
– Life is full of surprises. Who would have known that I would make a great friend in the form of you, my colleague? I wish you the best at what you do next, my dear friend.
– You are going away and the people in your new place have no idea what an absolute delight of a human being they are being gifted. Goodbye, my friend, it has been wonderful.
– You are the only person in here from whom I have learned a lot in these past years. It is kind of heartbreaking for me to see you go. Thank you and farewell, friend.
– My dearest colleague and a friend, I would like to take a moment to let you know how wonderful it was working with someone as great as you. I’ll surely miss you, friend.
– Over these years, working with such an experienced yet humble person like you has been an honor. We will surely miss your presence when you’re gone.
– I thought I was strong enough to handle goodbyes but unfortunately I am only human. Dear friend, we have had some of our best moments here and I hope you remember us and our friendships.
– First of all, I would like to thank you for being kind and generous to me on my very first day. Secondly, I am angry about the fact that you’re going away within my first month here.
– Although your journey here at the company is coming to an end but I am extremely thankful to you for being my companion on my journey. I wish you the best in the future.
– I am not great at goodbyes so if I awkwardly hug you tight when we all bid farewell to you then please don’t mind. It has been a joyful ride with you my friend.
Read out the Funny Farewell Cake Sayings and Quotes that you can share on social media.
– Now that you are no longer a coworker of mine, I would like to resume talks regarding the renewal of our friendship. All jokes aside I hope you do well and be my friend in the future.
– When someone is going away leaving a ton of memories to cherish then I can’t be a stone and not cry. I wish you to win hearts wherever you go, you great human.
– Dear (Name), I hope you know that we will miss you terribly once you’re gone. So you might as well tell us that you love us very dearly.
– The change of place isn’t going to stop you from achieving success because success only follows the brave wherever they go. My best wishes are always with you, dear friend.
– To be honest, I was preparing for this day since last week, and yet here I am, getting all emotional about you leaving us for a better job. Congratulations on a newer professional journey though.
– I hope the feeling of ‘going to miss you’ is mutual because that’s not how the beauty of friendships works. For more such friendship lessons you have to stay here and never leave us.
– I just bought a gift for my girlfriend and I thought this was the hardest task of the day. But I was wrong because biding you farewell on your last day here is the hardest.
– I’ll forever be indebted to you for all the support and goodwill you have shown to me over the past years. I’ll dearly cherish those years, farewell mate.
– After today, you’ll no longer work with us as our colleague because you decided to go away and that’s fine. But I don’t know what I will do with the memories of working with you.
– Oh my dearest Colleague, there will be a void when you leave because hiring a new person to replace you certainly can’t be filled. Best wishes, mate.
– I have never questioned your decision-making skills but I am expressing my disagreement over your going away decision today as it’s your last day here. Kindly think about it.
– Although, I can’t deny that this is an exciting new opportunity for you but I am in denial about you leaving us for good. But don’t think about us because you have to move ahead as well.
– Dear (name), it’s a bit sad that you’re leaving but I am happy for you as this new job is going to reward you for paying your dues here. I am going to miss you though.
– Today on your farewell day my biggest worry is how you will take care of yourself at your new job. Just remember, it is imperative to stay healthy on your first day. Good Luck, friend.
– Everybody around here has already expressed their sadness on your farewell day. So let me express my happiness because from today I can call you my friend rather than just a colleague.
Looking for more? So do check out the Best Farewell Messages for Your Business Partner.
– I don’t know about you but working with you is the highlight of my time here so far. So it’s natural that I am going to miss you terribly. All the best for your future, pal.
– So you are seriously going away with a better job. I hope you know I will hunt down the head hunter who has hunted his best score ever. Farewell, mate.
– Wishing you the best on your new journey! You will be greatly missed.
– Farewell to an incredible colleague and friend. Thank you for all the wonderful memories.
– Best of luck in your future endeavors. It’s been a pleasure working with you.
– Saying goodbye to a colleague like you is not easy. You’ve made a lasting impact on the team.
– As you move on to new horizons, know that your contributions will be remembered and valued.
– It’s hard to say farewell to someone who has been a source of inspiration and support. You will be missed.
– Wishing you all the success and happiness in your new chapter. Farewell and good luck!
– Thank you for being an amazing colleague. Your presence will be deeply missed.
– Farewell to a true team player. Your dedication and hard work have made a significant difference.
– As you leave, take with you our best wishes and heartfelt gratitude for your outstanding work.
– Saying goodbye is never easy, especially to someone as remarkable as you. Best wishes for the future.
– Farewell to a colleague who has consistently shown professionalism, kindness, and dedication.
– Thank you for your valuable contributions to the team. Your presence will be greatly missed.
– Wishing you a bright and successful future. Farewell and best of luck!
– As you start a new chapter, know that your colleagues are rooting for your success. Farewell!
– Farewell to someone who has been an integral part of the team. You will be remembered fondly.
– Your positive attitude and unwavering commitment have left a lasting impression. Best wishes on your next adventure.
– Saying goodbye is bittersweet. We will miss you, but we know you are destined for great things.
– Farewell to a colleague who has been a true role model and source of inspiration. Thank you for everything.
– Best of luck on your new journey. May it be filled with joy, fulfillment, and continued success.
– Saying goodbye is difficult, but we know this is just the beginning of a new and exciting chapter for you.
– Farewell to a colleague who has been like family. Your presence will be deeply missed.
– Wishing you all the best as you embark on a new adventure. Farewell and take care!
– It’s been an honor working with someone as talented and dedicated as you. Farewell and best of luck!
– Farewell to a true professional and a wonderful colleague. Your contributions have been invaluable.
– As you say goodbye to this chapter, embrace the opportunities that lie ahead. Wishing you every success.
– Your departure leaves a void that will be hard to fill. Farewell to an exceptional colleague.
– Wishing you a smooth transition and a future filled with happiness and fulfillment. Farewell!
– Farewell to someone who has made the workplace a brighter and more enjoyable environment.
– Thank you for being an incredible teammate. Your departure is a loss for the entire team.
– Farewell to a colleague who has consistently gone above and beyond. Your dedication is truly inspiring.
– As you leave, take with you the gratitude and appreciation of everyone you’ve worked with. Farewell and best wishes.
– Wishing you a farewell filled with good memories and excitement for the next chapter. Best of luck!
– Farewell to a colleague who has been a mentor, a friend, and an invaluable asset to the team.
– Saying goodbye is never easy, especially when it’s to someone as talented and remarkable as you. Best wishes for the future.
Goodbye Messages to Colleagues
–Before I leave, I would like to take this opportunity for thanking you, as you made my life easier and more efficient.
–You are the best boss ever! Thank You.
–You became a part of my life, I will miss you and take all your pieces of advice with me.
–I know that you are happy with the choice that I have made. Farewell, my boss.
–I have been working here for a long time, which has helped me gain much experience. Thanks a lot for all the cooperation that you all extended to me.
–Dear colleagues, it’s time to part away from you. It was lovely working with you all. Thank you all for so much support, I am really going to miss you guys.
–Friends, all these years we studied together in the same institution and shared all our feelings and emotions with each other. Even if we depart physically, we will be together in hearts.
–I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such a nice and helpful colleague.
-Obviously, you can count on me, I will miss you so much.
-I take this opportunity to send you a thank you note to express my grateful regards.
-I will miss the time we spent together during coffee breaks and our discussions.
-From now on, I will miss everything about you: your presence, laughter, care, and love. Take care my friend, will wait for you to come back, goodbye.
-It is sad to leave, but I need to face my new endeavors.
-You have been so good to me, I will miss you and take all your professional pieces of advice with me. Thank you, boss, you are one in a million.
-We feel blessed to have a boss like you and it is hard for us to see you go, but if this is destiny, let’s face it. Thank you for everything, we will surely miss you a lot.
-It feels sad to hear you say goodbye but everything happens for a purpose. Wish you all success in your future endeavors. Hope to see you again.
-All those memories and funny moments will stay fresh in my mind, keep in touch.
-We will stay far from each other but we are near with these memories. You were always my best friend and will remain so.
-Thanks all for your valuable friendship and cooperation that helped me a lot to work together.
-Thanks a lot for being so excited about my new career path. Hearing the words “I am so excited for you” makes me even more excited for the new journey.
-It was a great journey so far, it is so hard to bid farewell but I hope that we can remain in touch.
-Today is the final day of my service, I would like to say thank you for everything we had since day one. Thanks for all the pieces of training, advice, and tips, all those helped me to become a better person and grow professionally.
-May your new life bring enjoyment and happiness to you, always remember that I am just a phone call away.
-I wish you all the best, will miss you, and pray for your success.
-It would be hard to adjust to living a life without your presence.
-All of us agree that your departure will be a big loss for our company.
-It would be hard to replace a colleague like you.
Looking for more? So check out the Inspirational Farewell Messages For Employees.
-It is amazing to see how work became fun when you were around. You were not just a colleague but also a good friend.
-It is hard to say goodbye, but the word good promises something better.
-Some people come into your life and disappear. Others stay awhile and leave their mark on our hearts. To be honest, you have left deep scars.
-You have to look sometimes for new aim
Touching Farewell Message to Colleagues
“As I embark on a new journey, I’ll always cherish the memories and camaraderie we shared. Farewell, dear colleagues.”
“Saying goodbye is never easy, but I leave with a heart full of gratitude for the wonderful times we’ve had together. Wishing you all the best.”
“To my amazing colleagues, thank you for the support, laughter, and inspiration. I’ll carry these memories with me as I move forward.”
“As I step into a new chapter of my life, I’m reminded of the incredible team that made my time here truly special. Farewell and keep shining!”
“Though the time has come for us to part ways professionally, know that our friendship will always remain. Farewell, and stay in touch.”
“Saying goodbye is bittersweet, but the memories we’ve created will always bring a smile to my face. Here’s to new adventures and cherished friendships.”
“Farewell doesn’t mean goodbye forever. It means ‘until we meet again.’ Take care, colleagues.”
“To my colleagues, you’ve been more than just coworkers – you’ve been my work family. Farewell, and may success follow you wherever you go.”
“Leaving this team is tough, but I’m excited to see where life takes us all. Keep being awesome, and let’s stay connected.”
“As I bid adieu, I carry with me the invaluable experiences and lessons learned from each of you. Thank you for making my journey here unforgettable.”
“Colleagues like you are hard to find – supportive, encouraging, and genuine. Farewell, and may our paths cross again someday.”
“The time has come to part ways, but the impact you’ve had on me will forever remain. Here’s to the bonds we’ve built and the memories we’ll treasure.”
“Farewell, my wonderful colleagues. Remember that the end of one chapter is just the beginning of another.”
“Though distance may separate us, the friendships we’ve cultivated will always bridge the gap. Farewell, and take care.”
“To my colleagues, you’ve not only been part of my professional journey but also my personal growth. Wishing you all the success in the world.”
“As I move on, I’m filled with gratitude for the laughter, challenges, and growth we’ve shared. Farewell, and let’s stay connected.”
“Goodbyes are a part of life, but the memories we’ve made together will forever be etched in my heart. Farewell, and keep shining.”
“Farewell, my amazing colleagues. Remember that life is a journey, and I’m excited to see where each of us will go.”
“The bonds we’ve formed are stronger than any distance. Here’s to a fond farewell and the hope of reuniting down the road.”
“As I step into the unknown, I carry with me the lessons and memories we’ve created. Farewell, and may our paths cross again soon.”
Short Goodbye Message to Colleagues
“Wishing you all the best in your next adventure! Goodbye!”
“It’s been a pleasure working with you all. Farewell and stay in touch!”
“As I move on, I’ll cherish the memories we’ve made. Goodbye, and take care!”
“Thank you for the camaraderie and support. Goodbye, and keep shining!”
“Saying goodbye is never easy. Here’s to new beginnings. Farewell!”
“Though I’m leaving, the friendships will stay. Take care and goodbye!”
“It’s time to say farewell, but not goodbye to our connections. Stay in touch!”
“Leaving with fond memories. Farewell, and here’s to new journeys!”
“Wishing you success and joy ahead. Goodbye and stay amazing!”
“Parting ways but taking cherished memories with me. Farewell, colleagues!”
“Saying goodbye with a grateful heart. All the best to each one of you!”
“Cheers to the times we’ve shared and the journeys ahead. Goodbye for now!”
“Bidding adieu to this chapter, but looking forward to the next. Farewell!”
“Grateful for the moments we’ve had. Wishing you all the best. Goodbye!”
“It’s not goodbye forever, just goodbye for now. Keep in touch!”
“On to new horizons, but the old ones will be remembered fondly. Farewell!”
“Farewell to an amazing team. Here’s to crossing paths again!”
“Taking leave, but the memories remain. Goodbye and stay in touch!”
“Wishing you success and happiness in all your endeavors. Goodbye!”
“Embracing change and bidding you all farewell. Stay awesome!”
Farewell Message to Coworker
“Wishing you all the best in your new adventure. Farewell and stay in touch!”
“Saying goodbye to a wonderful colleague like you is bittersweet. Best of luck in your future endeavors!”
“As you move on to new horizons, take with you the fond memories we’ve shared. Farewell and keep shining!”
“Your presence will be greatly missed, but I’m excited for the journey ahead of you. Farewell and take care!”
“Saying goodbye is never easy, but I’m confident your talents will bring you success wherever you go. Farewell!”
“Farewell to an exceptional coworker and friend. May your next chapter be as amazing as you are!”
“Though our paths diverge for now, the impact you’ve made on the team will always remain. Best wishes and goodbye!”
“Wishing you an exciting new chapter filled with success and happiness. Farewell, and don’t forget to keep in touch!”
“Saying goodbye to a coworker as dedicated as you is tough, but I know you’ll excel in all your future endeavors.”
“Your contributions have been invaluable. Farewell, and may your journey ahead be as remarkable as your time here.”
“While we bid you farewell, know that your hard work and positive spirit will be missed. All the best in your new venture!”
“As you embark on a new path, remember the great times we’ve had and the impact you’ve made. Farewell and stay amazing!”
“Saying goodbye is never easy, especially to someone as incredible as you. Wishing you endless success and happiness!”
“Your dedication and enthusiasm have left a lasting mark. Farewell and keep spreading the same magic wherever you go!”
“Though we part ways now, the camaraderie we’ve shared will remain in our hearts. Farewell and best of luck!”
“Saying goodbye feels tough, but I’m excited for the bright future ahead of you. Farewell and keep achieving greatness!”
“Farewell to a coworker who has been both an inspiration and a friend. Here’s to your continued success and happiness!”
“The office won’t be the same without you, but I’m looking forward to hearing about your achievements. Farewell and take care!”
“As you step into new opportunities, remember the incredible colleague you were here. Farewell and keep soaring high!”
“Saying goodbye is hard, but I’m confident your journey forward will be filled with accomplishments. Farewell and stay in touch!”
Farewell Wishes to Colleague
“Wishing you all the best on your new journey. Your presence will be greatly missed around here.”
“As you step into new opportunities, may success and happiness follow you wherever you go.”
“Saying goodbye to a wonderful colleague like you is tough, but I’m excited for your next adventure. Farewell and best wishes!”
“May your new path bring you joy, growth, and fulfillment. Farewell, and remember that your contributions here will be remembered.”
“You’ve been a fantastic team player, and your absence will be deeply felt. Farewell, and stay in touch!”
“Farewell to a colleague who always brought positivity and dedication to the workplace. Best of luck in all your endeavors.”
“Wishing you an amazing journey ahead filled with success, happiness, and wonderful experiences. Farewell!”
“Though you’re leaving, your impact will stay with us. Farewell, and may your new chapter be as rewarding as the time we’ve spent together.”
“Saying goodbye is never easy, but I’m excited for your new beginning. Keep shining and making a difference. Farewell!”
“Farewell to someone who made work not feel like work at all. Your presence will be irreplaceable. Best of luck in your new role!”
“May your future be as bright as your contributions have been to our team. Farewell, and keep achieving greatness.”
“Wishing you smooth sailing on the waters of your new journey. Farewell, and may you reach new heights of success.”
“Cheers to the memories we’ve shared and the successes you’ll achieve in the future. Farewell, and stay awesome!”
“While it’s tough to bid adieu, I’m confident your talents will lead you to triumph wherever you go. Farewell and stay in touch!”
“Your enthusiasm and dedication have been an inspiration. Farewell, and may your new path be lined with achievements and happiness.”
“Though you’re leaving our team, your legacy will remain. Farewell, and best of luck on your new endeavors.”
“As you move on to new horizons, remember that your hard work and positive spirit will continue to guide us. Farewell and take care!”
“Saying farewell to a colleague as incredible as you is bittersweet. Wishing you exciting challenges and great triumphs ahead.”
“Your departure leaves a void, but your contributions will continue to inspire us. Farewell, and may your future be remarkable.”
“Farewell to a true friend and an exceptional colleague. Your impact will be felt long after you’re gone. Best of luck!”
Leaving Messages for Colleagues
“Wishing you all the best on your new journey ahead. You’ll be missed around here!”
“It’s been a pleasure working alongside you. Farewell and stay in touch!”
“Though our paths diverge, the memories we’ve made together will always stay close to my heart. Goodbye!”
“As I move on to new opportunities, I wanted to express my gratitude for all the wonderful times we’ve shared. Take care!”
“Saying goodbye is never easy, but I’m excited for what the future holds. Stay amazing!”
“Thank you for being an incredible team. I’m sad to leave but grateful for the memories. Keep shining!”
“Wishing you continued success and joy. It’s time for me to say farewell, but not goodbye!”
“Leaving is bittersweet, but I’m looking forward to keeping our friendship alive. Farewell for now!”
“To my fantastic colleagues, you’ve made this journey unforgettable. On to new horizons. Goodbye!”
“Although I’m moving on, I’ll always cherish the camaraderie we shared. Stay awesome!”
“Parting ways is tough, but the support and laughter you’ve brought to my days will be carried with me. Take care!”
“Saying goodbye isn’t easy, but the memories of our time together will bring a smile to my face. Best wishes!”
“As I start a new chapter, I want you to know how much I’ve appreciated your friendship and collaboration. Farewell!”
“Our teamwork has been the highlight of my time here. Wishing you all the best as I bid you farewell!”
“Though I’m saying goodbye professionally, I’m looking forward to maintaining our personal connection. Until we meet again!”
“It’s hard to leave behind such wonderful colleagues. Thank you for everything, and let’s stay in touch!”
“As I leave this role, I carry with me the growth and knowledge I’ve gained, thanks to incredible colleagues like you. Goodbye for now!”
“It’s not goodbye forever, just a ‘see you later.’ Keep being the amazing team that you are!”
“Cheers to the memories we’ve shared and the bright futures ahead. Farewell, and let’s catch up soon!”
“The time has come to spread my wings, but I’ll always value the time we’ve spent working together. Take care and farewell!”
😍 Want to Read More, Explore 👇 This Article
- 351+ Farewell Messages For Boss to Bid a Memorable Goodbye! (Images)
- 798+ Farewell Party Invitation Messages For Last Call Of Fun! (Images)
- 580+ Goodbye Messages For Friends: Memories Last Forever! (Images)
- 350+ Goodbye And Good Luck Messages That’ll Bring Tears to Your Eyes! (Images)
- 321+ Farewell Messages To Employees That Define Goodbyes! (Images)
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”