National Hugging Day is observed on January 21st each year. The day is dedicated to hugging. It is said that Rev created the day.
Kevin Zaborney was born in 1986, and the day was first celebrated on January 21, 1986, in Michigan, USA. The day is celebrated by hugging your family and friends and saying that they love each other.
As we commemorate this special occasion, let us extend our wishes with the tenderness and sincerity that a hug imparts.
In a world buzzing with the noise of technology, Hugging Day offers us a quiet refuge to express our emotions authentically.
Join us in celebrating the beauty of connection and the simplicity of a heartfelt hug as we send warm Hugging Day wishes to create ripples of joy and love across the vast expanse of our relationships.
Hugging Day Wishes
– I have a special gift for you, my love, but I’ll need your help wrapping it. A big hug!
– A simple embrace has an inexplicable ability to warm the heart. It makes it easier to wave farewell and welcome us back home.
– You can’t put love in a box but can wrap it up in your arms. A hug’s beauty is in its simplicity. Wishing you a Happy Hug Day!
– Everything feels so much better when you hold me. My darling, have a wonderful Hug Day.
– Everything feels so much better when you hold me. My darling, have a wonderful Hug Day.
– A hug is a treasured memory and cherished moment shared by friends. 2022 is World Hug Day!
– I feel comfortable and at ease in your arms. Wishing you a Happy Hug Day!
– I am sending you some positive energy in the form of hugs since I always would like the best for you. Today is National Hug Day!
– I am sending you some positive energy in the form of embraces since I always want the finest for you. Today is National Hug Day!
– I wish you a very happy Hug Day, my dearest one.
– May we always be near enough even to give each other warm embraces.
– I wish you a very happy Hug Day.
– A hug is like the most delicious medication for a shattered or injured heart.
– I wish you a very happy Hug Day. A hug is the most delicious medication for a shattered or injured heart.
– When you are depressed, all you need is a hug.
– When nothing seems to be going right, all you need is a hug. Warm greetings on Hug Day, my beloved.
– It’s National Hugging Day today, so give your loved ones a squeeze!
– It’s National Hugging Day. Hug anyone you love today because hugs are not copyright-protected.
– I have hugged a blind today and am feeling so good. Pass it on. National Hugging Day.
– Hugs make us feel happy and comfortable! So why not make someone else also happy? National Hugging Day.
– The research says a baby needs hugs just as it needs food and water. Hug your baby and fulfill its needs.
– Start a new habit of hugging your loved ones today. Happy National Hugging Day!
– Grab someone you love and squeeze them. It’s National Hugging Day!
– It’s National Hug Day! Hug a friend, a pet, and your spouse because it feels really good.
Hugging Day Messages
– I want to be hugged today and every day. National Hugging Day.
– National Hugging Day. If you hug someone today, they will be appreciative of the gesture. Hugs to you all.
– During Hurricane, we spent several days helping some very special evacuees and today, we are sending a virtual hug for National Hugging Day.
– National Hugging Day. Get ready to get the best hug ever!
– My mom is my favorite hugger in the entire world! National Hugging Day.
– Everyone needs a hug! Even those dumb animals! National Hugging Day.
– Surround yourself with people you want to hug all day every day! National Hugging Day.
– To all my lovely people wherever you are in the world, assure you my hug whenever you need. National Hug Day.
– Cheer up someone today with your warm hug. Happy National Hugging Day.
– I love getting hugs from my tall Furry friends. National Hugging Day.
– A couple can lead their life happily when they hug each other whenever in need. National Hugging Day.
– A hug a day keeps the doctor away! Wishing you all a huggy day.
– Do you know that a hug can stimulate your thymus gland, and can increase the production of white blood cells that keep us healthy and disease-free? National Hugging Day.
– We are bringing a bit of love and hugs to everyone there on national hugging day.
– A sweetest hug for sweetest people. I know my hug can surely make you warm. Happy hugging day.
– Sometimes, when nothing goes right, all you need is a big hug. Hug someone today.
– Since it’s National Hug Day, here’s some hugs from me to all of you lovely people.
– The weather this day is a warm welcome, but there is nothing quite like a warm hug! Happy hugging day.
– Happy National Hugging Day to all my friends out there and especially to those who are on fighting for our country.
– A hug should be like you never met before or cannot meet ever! National Hugging Day.
– It’s National Hugging Day! Whether you are big or small, square or long, spikey or soft, no one can resist the unbelievable hugs!
– It’s National Hugging Day! Hugging releases oxytocin, which can relieve stress and benefit heart health. Give your loved ones a hug today!
– It’s no wonder National Hugging Day takes place in the middle of winter – we’ve got to stay warm! So, hug generously.
Hugging Day Quotes
There is something in a simple hug that always warms the heart. It welcomes us back home and makes it easier to part.” – Johnny Ray Ryder, Jr.
“The most inexpensive gift you could receive that could fit all sizes and can be exchanged is a hug.” – Maria Bastida
“A hug makes you feel good all day.” – Kathleen Keating
“Putting your love into hugs is much more effective than putting it into words.” – Maria Bastida
“Where I live, if someone gives you a hug, it’s from the heart.” – Steve Irwin
“The shortest distance between friends is their hugs.” – Maria Bastida
“The hug that lasts longer even after it was let go if from our mothers.” – Maria Bastida
“Mamma holds me, and I hold her back. Sometimes all you can do is hold on.” – Jasmine Warga
– “Hug is my mother’s word for affection.” – Roberta Indiana
“There is nothing like a mama- hug.” – Terri Guillemets
“A hug is a universal medicine; it is how we handshake from the heart.” – Anonymous
“Hugs may be silent, yet they speak volumes. Sometimes, words can’t express what a hug can.” – Johnny Ray Ryder Jr.
“When words are inadequate, a hug speaks volumes.” – John Muir
“A hug is like a boomerang – you get it back right away.” – Bil Keane
“Hugs are one of the reasons God gave us arms. So, stretch out your arms to someone today.” – Unknown
“A hug is an amazing thing – it’s like an emotional Heimlich. Someone puts their arms around you and gives you a squeeze, and all your fear and anxiety come shooting out.” – Stuart McMillan
“Hugging is a silent way of saying you matter to me.” – Unknown
“Hugs can do great amounts of good, especially for children.” – Princess Diana
“Hugging is a form of silent communication that says ‘you matter to me’.” – Martha Mason
“A hug is a handshake from the heart, and I assure you, a sincere hug spreads more love than words.” – Unknown
Hugging Day Greetings
– Science proves that hugs keep us healthy. We believe they also keep couples connected!
– A big hug to all good souls. Celebrate National Hugging Day to show the world how powerful our unity is!
– Hugs reveal the love and care of a person beyond words! National Hugging Day.
– Spread the power of a hug today. National Hugging Day.
– Make a grieving heart happy with your comforting hug on National Hug Day.
– A hug can boost your immune system and strengthen your nervous system.
– Share a hug today and put a smile on someone’s face this chill season.
– National Hugging Day is an annual event dedicated to hugging. Make the most of the day and hug everyone!
– Even bad guys need hugs sometimes! Turn bad into good by your loving hug. National Hugging Day.
– Inspire someone with your smile and make someone’s heart melt with your hug.
– If everyone knew about the benefits of a hug, everyone would have got a hug daily. Happy National Hugging Day.
– Everyone hugs their loved ones, and there is no surprise in that. Today surprise someone unknown with a hug.
– Boost someone’s confidence by a warm hug and encourage them to hug someone.
– Hugging is a powerful healing therapy, and studies say it boosts our happiness.
– No hug can heal us more than a mother’s. National Hugging Day.
– Hope you have lots of hugs from your mom, dad, siblings, friends and baby dolls today for National Hugging Day!
– No discrimination on National Hugging Day. Make everyone happy with your hug. Appreciate other’s hugs.
– An embrace is an enthusiastic charge that reinforces your insusceptible framework.
– Hug a letter represents opening significance.
– An embrace is an ideal blessing, one size fits all, and no one personalities on the off chance that you trade it.
– Be the first to embrace, and you will be the most to be embraced.
– Hug your companions tight, yet your foes more tightly – embrace them so tight they can’t squirm
– An embrace multi-day keeps the evil spirits under control
– Once the giant squeezes has got you, it is able to be permanent.
– Hug the shore; let others attempt the profound.
– Feel the nearness of affection wrapped up inside an embrace.
– I love embracing. I want to be an octopus so I can embrace ten individuals at any given moment.
– Hugs and kisses are approaches to express what can’t be said.
– He who hugs excessively hugs severely!
– We need four hugs every day for survival. We need 8 hugs every day for upkeep. We need 12 hugs per day for development.
😍 Want to Read More, Explore 👇 This Article
- 321+ Sweet Birthday Wishes to Best Friend For Spreading Smiles! (Images)
- 251+ Happy Anniversary Messages For Friends Ideas to Write! (Images)
- 525+ Good Night Messages For Him To Steal His Dreams! (Images)
- 516+ National Sons Day Messages, Wishes & Quotes! (Images)
- 265+ Monthsary Messages for Girlfriend to Send Today! (Images)
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”