Some of the most heartwarming relationships are born in the workplace and tend to stay with us forever. So when a colleague who by then becomes a great companion to handle the work stress with goes away, life gets a bit harder.
How to Say Miss You to A Colleague
- It is important to be kind and loveable in your words and gestures towards all your co-workers and share the same in messages too.
- You can send brief yet genuine notes of gratitude and compassion to your colleagues.
- Recognize their presence at work, their minor yet cherished habits, and all the help they have offered you in need.
- Thank them generously and express how much you miss them for making your workspace and working days bearable.
Even if you were expecting their announcements to go away, such changes are not easy to deal with, no matter how often they happen. So the only form of therapy that can make you feel a bit better is to let them know how much you are missing their presence.
List of Miss you messages that will help you to convey your roller coaster of emotions to your colleagues-
Miss You Messages for Colleague
Some of the most heartwarming bonds are born in the workplace, and sometimes these bonds last a lifetime! So when a colleague with whom you have created this safe space is taking a leave, it is heartbreaking.
But in these moments of remembrance of your dear colleague, you must tell them how dearly you miss them. This small gesture from your end might even serve as proof of the everlasting bond that the both of you share.
Here are some suggestions for Best Miss You Messages for Colleagues.
- Frankly speaking, I have no regrets even though this job is taking you away from me. But I am glad that I had the chance to call you my friend rather than just a colleague. I’ll surely miss you.
- Dear (Name), the world has got bigger problems to solve so put that frown away from your face because what we both share is spiritual. However, I‘ll be bored without you.
- I am going to try to trend the hashtag ‘When you come back’ because I have already started missing your presence. Don’t ever dare to forget about us.
- Dear (Name), I hope you know that your presence has got something to do with the theory of relativity because ten years at the office with you just flew by in a blink. Will miss you, mate.
- I have made many memories in my workplace, yet the memories with you are kept in the warm place of my heart. We will miss you but you must continue rising wherever you go.
- It’s been 2 months since I saw you leaving your old colleagues and buddies for good. I hope you know that we miss you more than you miss us. All the best and May you keep shining.
- I wasn’t much of a sucker for reunions but believed it or not I am really looking forward to our company’s annual reunion party because I have terribly missed my favorite colleague.
- Isn’t it magical that since the day you left, the environment here at the office has taken a really huge dose of boring pills? Do reconsider joining us again because the office misses you as well.
- One of the worst feelings that you can have in your professional career is to miss someone who’s been your colleague for years. I hope you are proud of yourself for leaving us.
- Do you know when a working relationship turns into friendship? It is when one colleague asks another “What! You too” So it’s been 6 months since you’re gone and I miss you.
- Dear (Name), It was a pleasure being your colleague but what I’ll miss the most is you cheering us all up whenever our team’s morale was down. But of course, I’ll miss your charming presence as well.
Find out more:
Happy New Year Wishes To The Colleagues – Good wishes are always been a good motivator and influencer in the life of everyone. Go through the article and send the wishes to colleagues also.
- There never was another colleague slash human being like you and there never will be. All of us here will surely start counseling because the emotions of missing you have taken a toll on us.
- Life has its way of telling us to break the pattern and with you is moving away for a better work opportunity is one such lesson from life to me. I’ll miss you so bad my dearest colleague.
- I wish to be your colleague at your new office because I am bad at accepting new changes. I know it’s my problem but I hope you’ll also miss us.
- Life has never taught me what to do when my mentor cum best friend suddenly decides that he/she has to go away. Well, I’ll probably get over it by missing you terribly.
- Dear (Name), Now that you’re moving away from us, you will no longer be my colleague but I want you to know you will always remain my best friend. All the best, buddy. Stay in touch!
– “Missing You” WhatsApp Statuses and Messages
– Affirmations for Colleagues help them as better humans!
– “Colleague’s Birthday” WhatsApp Statuses And Messages
– Best New Job Wishes Message for Colleagues
- Honestly, it doesn’t matter to me where you go as long as our bonding remains the same. But it is fact that I am going to miss you pretty bad, you of a kind human.
- To my soul sister, I hope you know that the memories we shared while working together for years are very dear to me, and now I am going mad because I miss you so bad.
- With you, my favorite person in this office gone, I have suddenly discovered gloomy hues of life because I miss you from the bottom of my heart.
- I had never thought that missing a dearest colleague would compel me to write a book on bonding and friendships. Anyways, I will title it “1000 ways to miss your colleague cum best friend.
- Whether it is the Monday blues, Wednesday, or the fun Friday, every moment at work has become gloomy, boring, and exhausting without your presence. The office walls miss you as well.
- Believe it or not, I have tried to replace you. With you being gone, I have auditioned many new employee recruits to be my new friend cum dearest colleague but everything was in vain.
- Who knew that the modern invention of selfies had the power to make me feel less blue? It is because those fun moments that we shared are making me miss you even more.
- Maybe we weren’t meant to retire together, maybe life has other plans as well and maybe I will have to miss you to get over your presence at the office.
- Dear (Name), I am so proud of your courage to make a career in standup comedy. You were obviously the reason for our smiles amidst those office pressures, so we miss you the most.
- Well, it is certainly painful anguish for us to not see your chirpy face every day at work. But I am glad that we have our memories that’ll never fade. Miss you, buddy.
- Having an awesome colleague is a bad habit because when they go away, they tend to leave a void in every other colleague’s heart. For me, it’s you, buddy.
Missing My Old Colleagues Quotes:
Missing your old colleague comes in sudden flashbacks, and not to deny, we do shed tears in silence at times.
Do you often miss the arguments, food sharing, political discussions, debates, and not lasting fights with your old colleague? Then why not take a moment to let them know how much you miss their presence and perhaps brighten up their day?
We have before you our take on Missing My Old Colleagues Quotes.
-Your silly jokes and amazing lunch boxes are truly missed. Please come back soon. We long to meet you!
-It has been so long since we met you. The workspace seems so empty without you. Come back soon!
-We do not miss you. But we do miss those delicious tiffins you brought each day to work. Bring back those days!
-It breaks my heart when I see your cabin empty. The bright smile every morning cheered me up always!
-It is never too late to join again. Come back, our dearest mate. Because we miss you to the moon and back!
-That late-night gossip, silly conversations, good music, and tasty food can never be forgotten. Those were days!
-Work always felt fun in your presence. Do not think so much. Come back and meet us soon because we dearly miss you!
-In a workplace, having fun people around you is always important to lighten up your stressful moods. You were our favorite, always!
-Whenever we were stressed, worried, and doubtful, you came to our rescue and solved all our problems!
-Sending you lots of good wishes, love, and congratulations on your new job. We are very proud of you!
-You were a true jewel and an extremely sincere worker. We all miss you so much. Hope to meet you soon!
-You taught us the virtues of hard work, strength, and kindness. Thank you for every bit that you have done for us!
-You always had the wisest advice left for us before each presentation day. You were our strength and confidence!
You had solutions to every problem we came up with. Thank you for your unconditional love and endless support!
Miss You Quotes for Co-Worker:
If your co-worker has left your workplace and you incredibly miss them, then the following examples on Miss You Quotes for Co-workers are meant for you.
Often sending a short warm message would not buy much of your time but, in turn, would strengthen your bond with your old co-worker and also builds a sense of goodwill between the both of you.
So without any further due, let’s check our list of suggestions and connect with your co-worker!!
-We truly miss you, man. You were our sole source of fun, strength, courage, and kindness. Miss you so much!
-Things would have been so much better and brighter if you were here. We truly cherished your presence!
-We not only miss you, but we miss your humorous jokes, fun conversations, and your presence in totality!
-Please come back. The workspace is nothing fruitful in your absence. We all miss you!
-We need you, mate. Hope your transfer had not happened so soon. Never thought we would miss you this much!
-It is always preferable to make the most memories when time permits. Or else, you never know when your favorite person will have to leave you!
-You cared for us as if we were your family. You brought us lunch and took care of us. We miss you so much!
-Hoping you are in great health and in the best spirits. We hope to meet you soon because we genuinely miss you a lot!
-We were so fond of you. You were our support, guide, and philosopher. Hope you are fine!
-You were the solution to all our life problems. Once you entered, we could see the solutions walking up to us!
-When you are alone and lonely, do not forget that we are only a call away. Take our name, and we shall be present before you!
-We can never forget how cool you remained before every presentation and how you guided us to do the same. Thank you, mate!
-We miss you so much. We learned to be calm, compassionate, and kind because of you. You were the best boss!
-It is never easy to forget someone so soon. So, I choose to remember you for a lifetime and even beyond!
-You have been more than a co-worker to all of us. You have been a friend, guide, and family. Miss you so much!
We Will Miss You Coworker Message Examples
Greetings of happiness and delight as you start a new phase in your career.
Congratulations! May each day bring you prosperity!
Working with you has been a great pleasure. Have success in your new position.
You’ll be missed and on my mind. I want to thank you again for the wonderful times and lovely memories we had together.
I appreciate you for being a greater friend than a wonderful colleague. Best wishes, my friend!
Your leaving has left a significant void in my heart rather than just a small cubicle in the workplace upon your resignation. We are happy for you and will fondly remember you in your new role.
It didn’t require my time to start considering you more of a friend than a coworker. You were an excellent coworker, and I will miss working with you. Please stay in contact.
Don’t think it’s the end; your farewell heralds a fresh start in life. I’m wishing you luck, success, and possibilities right now.
Godspeed in all your undertakings, and may He always deliver prosperity to your door.
Wishing you well in your new endeavor. Until then, bye!
Adieu, and all the best in your successful future. We will never forget you!
Your service with this company could end due to your resignation. But I’ll always cherish the memorable moments of collaborating with you. Adieu
We hope your journey is filled with success. We, unfortunately, won’t travel this route together.
Even though you have a wonderful opportunity, we still find it hard to believe you’re going. Please remain in contact!
Even though you will no longer be working here, let’s continue to develop our friendship. I would love to be connected with you.
I wish you a happy and prosperous future as you move on in your career. Congrats, and best of luck!
I wish you a great time and enjoyment in your new location. I’ll be thinking about you and sending my best.
You Will Be Missed Coworker
Considering that you’re departing, dear coworker, I’ll need to find a fresh crime partner😉. All the best
We won’t remain workmates anymore, but you’ll always be my pal. Best wishes for your new job!
It’s important to honor the past, face the present, and look toward the future when we reach new milestones. Congrats on your upcoming days.
We came by to express our feelings about how much we would miss you. All the very best to you.
It’s a privilege for our company. Having someone similar to you. Your diligence has helped us reach the top.
One of the greatest working moments of my job was getting you as a colleague. Farewell.
The most wonderful aspect of my experience so far has been learning to work alongside you. I hope you are well in your current position!
It’s going to be incredibly fatiguing to keep up in this office without you. An excellent coworker like you will be missed. I wish you luck in your upcoming pursuits!
Collaborating with you over the past few years has taught me a lot. I’m confident that you’ll succeed in your new role. Thank you, and goodbye, buddy!
I just want to bid adieu so that we can exchange greetings once more.
Monthly goals and performance reviews may come and go, but I’ll never forget the times I spent working with a coworker like you. Farewell.
I wish you a good future. I hope you discover the path that takes you to the path of your goals.
I apologize for any instances I may have unintentionally offended you or harmed you. I’ll miss you, friend, till we talk again.
I’m sorry to see you go as you begin a new chapter in your profession, but I hope all your upcoming pursuits succeed.
When you are exhausted, don’t quit. When you’re finished, stop! Continue forward!
I wish you a future filled with sunshine. Try giving it your best shot while being upbeat. Let the whole society realize that you stand the best. Hope you move up the ladder with acclaim and fortune. Best of luck!
Never bid farewell because doing so implies moving on, and moving on implies forgetting… Good luck.
I just wished to confess… I wish you both happiness and prosperity as you embark on your new endeavor!
Goodbye! Maintain contact! The fun days we spent together will be missed!
You won’t squander a single one of your undertakings. You’ll get reimbursed for your hardship. You will benefit greatly from your labor of love. I wish you all the very best in your approaching future!
I feel exceptionally fortunate to have somebody in my life that makes it tough for me to bid farewell.
Not having an intimate buddy like you will be difficult. My buddy, take to the air and soar. May you achieve all of your goals. Wishing you luck and success!
Miss You Coworker
I’m hoping your next job will be as enjoyable as working here has been.
We’ve all found comfort in you, and it has been a nice experience with each other. Anywhere you go, we hope you are successful. Farewell.
I hope your future is filled with joy and calm sailing. May you achieve all of your goals!
Your ambition for achievement must outweigh your fear of rejection if you want to be successful. Happy New Year!
Time to bid you adieu! Wishing you the best of fortune in your upcoming undertakings! We’ll remember you…
It is simply impossible to say farewell to a buddy like you without also saying farewell to my very own heart.
You will discover the pleasure you had assumed was unattainable if you immerse yourself into a cause you firmly believe in, live for that, and perish for it.
The opportunity to collaborate with a person like you was a fantastic experience. You will always be my finest employee.
Since we are at an office, I might hold back my tears. However, I want you to understand that my soul will suffer wordlessly. Goodbye and farewell.
Although I am sure that your new position will pay you well, there is no assurance that you will have equally fantastic coworkers. Do you really want to leave, nevertheless? Adieu.
You were a buddy, coworker, and instructor whose friendship I have much valued. But you’re destined for greater and better things. Goodbye, buddy!
Although life and destiny have the capacity to eliminate my beloved companion from me, nobody could ever strip away the precious remembrances. My dear friend, farewell.
A painful reminder that everything nice in life eventually comes to an end is your resignation. You may no longer be a coworker but’ll still be my buddy. Farewell.
Goodbye to the coworker who improved boring team meetings and lunchtimes.
I hope I could say badbye instead of saying goodbye so that you might return and continue to collaborate with us. The best is what I want for you, so I won’t. Goodbye.
All wonderful things in one’s life must have an end, and your departure serves as a bitter reminder of that. No matter what, you’ll still be my pal even though we’re no longer coworkers. Farewell.
I bid you farewell, the colleague who brought excitement to tedious training sessions and made lunchtime intervals great.
I hope I could wave farewell in a way that would encourage you to return and keep on working with us rather than saying goodbye. But I won’t, although I always want what’s beneficial for you. Goodbye.
My best hopes are with you as you tread down your current direction. I wish for you to live each day as you had imagined.
Anywhere you go, your pursuits and yearnings will come true. I’ll fondly remember you.
I send you my truest hopes as you travel down your fresh route. May you experience every moment of your ideal existence.
Anywhere you move, dreams and desires will be realized. I bid you adieu.
A cheerful workplace is a result of having amazing coworkers like you. You’ll be much missed by me. Wishing you luck
Leave your problems behind since life is a race. Always keep a positive outlook, and you’ll eventually succeed. Good fortune!
It was a privilege to work with each other, my friend; we are very grateful for your assistance, we will fondly remember you exceedingly. All the best!
May you have an easy journey to your goal. Don’t let this parting depress you; stay positive.
- 351+ Farewell Messages For Boss to Bid a Memorable Goodbye! (Images)
- 485+ Farewell Messages For Colleagues That Makes Last Goodbyes Easy! (Images)
- 350+ Goodbye And Good Luck Messages That’ll Bring Tears to Your Eyes! (Images)
- 798+ Farewell Party Invitation Messages For Last Call Of Fun! (Images)
- 580+ Goodbye Messages For Friends: Memories Last Forever! (Images)
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”