Armistice Day is also known as remembrance day is celebrated by the Commonwealth member states in the honor of the members of the armed forces who lost their lives at duty during the First world war. It is also informally referred to as Poppy Day by many Commonwealth members as well. This day is observed on the 11th of November in many countries.
Armistice Day greetings
- Happy Armistice Day to all the brave hearts who lost their lives in search of peace during the war, you will forever remain in our thoughts and heart.
- The contribution by all the members of the armed forces will be remembered forever by every individual that could create peace in the society. I wish they rest in peace.
- Almost all the families during the first world war lost one of their members. I wish them a happy Armistice day. I wish them more power and more peace.
- To all the brave hearts who lost their lives, I would like to take a bow to them and I would say that their memories are treasured by us and it will remain with us till the time we meet again.
- Remembering all the soldiers who were ready to die, so that their nation would find peace. I would like to salute them on this very special day and would like to mention it was because of their bravery we all could find peace.
- No doubt it is your bravery that gave us freedom and on this auspicious day, I would like to congratulate all the brave hearts and would pray for their good health.
- History can’t be changed, it is us who can. I wish this day would have never happened but now that it has already happened I would like to pray to god that incidents like this would never happen at the cost lives.
- We all are happy and can enjoy life because all your bravery and confidence shown by you all respective superheroes. On this very special Armistice Day I would like to thank you fro the bottom of my heart for making our lives so very easy.
- I hope all the citizens are celebrating the life of all those superheroes who lost their lives and are praying for peace.
- Armistice Day is to celebrate the victory of peace over war and I hope all the citizens are celebrating this holiday in a way to find more peace in their lives.
- The end of war is too difficult, those tears are still in the eyes of the families who lost their members. I wish that history won’t repeat and there would be no war-making life more peaceful for all of them.
- Let’s all celebrate this 11th day whose 11th hour which led up to this Armistice that could find the piece to many families and after this 11th hour in the morning many lives were saved from the death door.
- This 11th day and the 11th hour removed that scary feeling to lose theirs for many armed members who were on duty and let us all be happy and let’s celebrate this day as a symbol of peace.
- Armistice’s day not only brought peace but it also removed the feeling of nervousness and fear from many hearts. Let’s all celebrate this day to find peace from our daily routine and I hope every citizen would be remembering the superheroes who lost their lives so that we all could gain freedom and find more peace.
- In this holiday of remembrance day lets all unite and pray to God so that we all can find more peace and let’s wish for a life that has no war and we could only find peace.
Armistice Day messages
- Each new day will make us remember the act of bravery that they could pull off in the cost of their lives and at that instant of time whole world was hiding and it was their bravery that could save all of us.
- We would always remember all the brave hearts to be our inspiration and would like to be courageous like them.
- There memories no doubt would always remain young in our hearts and their lives would be celebrated forever by us.
- Our heart fills with a tear when we remember every soldier who rose to take bullets for us to make us find peace. Here in this day we stand together for all of them and to celebrate this very special day.
- We promise to make their stories reach our future generation so that they could also know these stories of bravery that was shown by each of these brave hearts.
- Each of them has given more importance to the country than their own lives, they are not only heroes for us but are superheroes who have saved our lives.
- Life seems so very easy for us now and it is all because of them that we can live so peacefully a big thank you to them for giving us this happy feeling.
- If the loyalty needs any description one must provide the example f the life of these martyrs who were ready to die for the safety of their own country.
- In this remembrance day let’s take this opportunity to find more substitutes for peace. The word war should be deleted from each one of our minds and this would surely lead to a very healthy society. It would also be an amazing tribute to all our superheroes.
Armistice Day Quotes
“ Armistice Day is a constant reminder that we won a war and lost a peace”– General Omar N. Bradly
“ We must kill them in war, just because they live beyond the river. If they lived on this site, we would be called murderers.”– Blaise Pascal
“ We Can’t all be heroes because someone has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by” -Will Rogers
- 321+ Sweet Birthday Wishes to Best Friend For Spreading Smiles! (Images)
- Celebration of Life Day: 452+ Wishes, Messages, Greetings & Quotes (Images)
- Happy Birthday Pastor: 351+Messages, Wishes And Quotes
- 134+ Life Quotes That’ll Make You Rethink Your Approach to Life! (Images)
- 345+ Christian happy birthday wishes Filled with Faith and Love! (Images)
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”