Kermit is one of the most famous Muppet characters, who has been stealing our hearts right from the time it was introduced. Kermit appeared on numerous platforms like Sesame Streets and the Muppet Show, among others.
This character was performed by Henson himself until his death in 1990 and later was performed by Steve Whitmire till 2016.
He has played different characters on different shows, but his words have always been smart, funny, sassy, and inspirational.
Funny Kermit The Frog Quotes And Sayings
- Kermit, the frog, prefers traveling without a map. That is maybe because he is so lost.
- Kermit, the frog, travels on un-traveled roads without a map because nobody cares about where he is going.
- Kermit the frog and Miss Piggy have a professional acting relationship. I think that is how it is working with everyone. One person is in a relationship; another is acting to be.
- Kermit the frog and Miss Piggy are millennial relationship goals.
- Kermit the frog finds life fun when he flies. I think fun has different definitions for every individual.
- Kermit the frog finds life fun when he flies. I find it funny when I am trying to kill the fly, and they actually die.
- Kermit the frog says that dreams get better when you share it with people. I dream about pizza all the time and I can never share it.
- Kermit the frog travels without a map. He can. He is frog.
- Kermit the frog tells not to take advice from people and pigs.
- Not taking people seriously is Kermit the frog’s thing.
- Kermit the frog doesn’t take people seriously. I think he needs to take life seriously now.
- I try to be myself and never take myself seriously like Kermit the frog.
- I never wanted to be grownup but Kermit the frog says you won’t even know when you are. I trust that frog.
- I am so interested and intrigued to be as Kermit the frog. Not be a frog but someone who can live his life without worrying. Okay maybe being a frog would be cool.
- I don’t promise anything other than me, like my friend Kermit the frog.
- Kermit the frog hasn’t found his talent yet. Maybe he has none other than preaching things he doesn’t even follow.
- Kermit the frog hasn’t found his talent yet. He can live without one. He is barely a frog.
- Kermit the frog doesn’t give a hoot.
- Kermit the frog doesn’t give a hoot. I would like to know Miss Piggy’s views on that.
- Kermit the frog is stupid to say you will not require everyone’s care and love. Well, I do. Everyone should just love me. I am awesome.
- Kermit the frog is stupid and he says, the entire globe does not have to be there for you . My narcissist self doen’t allow me that.
- Unlike Kermit the frog, I don’t want just one person to love me. I want the entire world to have the pleasure of loving me.
- Kermit the frog says that with good friends, you can’t lose. Well I don’t have good friends. What about that?
- Kermit the frog says that with good friends, you can’t lose. Well I don’t have friends. What about that?
- I wanna be like Kermit the frog. Dream about performing dance. But my mom won’t allow me to be a lap dancer at the club.
- I wanna be like Kermit the frog. Have dreams of performing, making merry and keeping people mirthful. But my mom uses a bad term for girls like that.
- Kermit the frog says that always be yourself. So? Am I supposed to be shit speaking bitch always?
- Kermit the frog says that we should we should be ourselves. So I should stay this toxic all the time.
- Kermit the frog says that he won’t give up. He is here and he’ll stay. Okay honey! Party is over. Beer is over. You should just leave.
- Kermit the frog says that he won’t give up. He is here and he’ll stay. Okay. I can’t keep a drunken frog home. He needs to leave now.
- Stop frowning, Susan. Kermit, the frog, told me that I have to write my own ending to the movie of life. So I killed everyone I disliked. What is the big deal?
- Kermit, the frog, says that I have to write my own story. So I prefer deleting all the unwanted people.
- Kermit, the frog, says that it isn’t easy for him to be green. Well, we don’t judge colors here. Take your racism and go somewhere else.
- Kermit, the frog, states that he was beautiful when he was so green. Well, so is blue and pink and orange. You have to stop your racism now.
- Kermit, the frog, gave Gonzo his ear for a minute. Not in a Van Gogh way, though.
- Kermit, the frog, can give his ear but not in a Van Gogh fashion.
- Kermit, the frog, says not to worry about failure. Yes. I don’t. This is the exact narration you need to know.
- Kermit the frog says not to worry about failure. Now failure worries about me. He is fed-up of meeting me again and again.
- Kermit the frog says not to worry about failure. But failure is kind of a stalker.
- Kermit, the frog, appreciates a child’s mind. Well, that thing has not even cognitively developed properly. I don’t understand what is so amazing about it.
- Creativity isn’t an inherited part of everyone, Kermit, the frog. Some people inherit stupidity.
- Creativity isn’t an inherited part of everyone, Kermit, the frog. Some people inherit drama.
- Creativity isn’t an inherited part of everyone, Kermit, the frog. Some people get a lot of wealth.
- If life were a movie that we write like Kermit the frog says, I would have been living in a rom-com.
- If life were a movie that we write like Kermit the frog says, I would like to rewrite this horror story.
- If life were a movie like Kermit the frog has said, they would have to invent a new genre.
- Kermit the frog says to discover the view by looking up. My neck hurts now. The ceiling hasn’t changed a bit.
- 200+ Happy Valentine Day Wishes For Everyone
- 300+ Thank You My Love Message and Quotes
- 251+ Cute Friendship Status For WhatsApp To Celebrate
- 100+ Life Experience Quotes For WhatsApp Status
- 53+ Happy Wedding Anniversary Words For Your Husband
Mark K. Stafford is an American English writer. He was born in Los Angeles and earned a BA from the University of California. He is a passionate author who wrote on Essays, Poetry, and Journalism. Now he writes full-time books and articles for TheWordyBoy.