All in all, our bodies are habituated to do a different set of activities at additional set hours of the day, failing which complications might surface. This particular feature of the human body is termed as a biological clock. Each year, the 28th of April is celebrated as Biological Clock Day.
Biological Clock Day Messages, Greetings and Quotes
Biological Clock Day Messages
– Human bodies are beautiful things; they adapt to their environments so effortlessly and swiftly.
– These specific adaptations are carried out by the human Circadian Rhythms, which release proteins, hormones in the human body hence controlling the human life cycle.
– Circadian Rhythms are carried out by the “clock genes” of our bodies.
– Sleep is of prime importance to the human body. Proper sleep keeps us mentally and physically fit. The clock genes of our body control rest.
– The biological Clock is also often referred to as when a woman gets a sudden urge to have babies.
– These clock genes monitor environmental factors like light, temperature, etc. carry out and maintain bodily functions such as emotions, mood, sleep, hunger, and energy levels.
– However automated these functions may be, we must also take care of our own body and maintain a healthy schedule, have meals at a proper time, sleep and wake up early, exercise, etc.
-Our bodies demand sleep at a particular time of the day, require food at a specific time of the day, want to exercise at a particular time of the day.
– Major hormonal changes in the human body such as puberty, menopause, etc. are determined by these clock genes to a certain extent.
– A baby sleeps for 16 to 20 hours per day, a kid 11 to 12 hours, and an adult 7 to 8 hours.
– The biological Clock determines the duration for which a human would sleep at different stages of his or her life to some extent.
– When bad human habits somehow deter all these biological clock functions, it may result in serious health consequences such as obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, and even sometimes cancer.
– If one is not getting enough sleeping time in the night, he/she can take naps sometime in between the day.
-Some little naps, however, underestimated keep a human very active throughout the day.
– It is essential for us to take care of our bodies and provide them whatever it needs at the right time.
Biological Clock Day Greetings
– Hope you are taking care of your health and maintaining a productive schedule. I wish you a happy Biological Clock Day!
– Sleep well, sleep tight, and take care of your body! All healthiness on Biological Clock Day!
– Eat healthily, be healthy! A happy Biological Clock Day to you!
– Not getting enough sleep at night? Smart naps are the way to go! Greetings on Biological Clock Day!
– Hope you keep maintaining your good health always and remain eternally healthy! Wishing you good health on Biological Clock Day!
– Let us spread knowledge and happiness on this biological clock day.
Biological Clock Day quotes
“Let us crush these so-called biological clocks that give us nothing but fear, and encourage us to make stupid decisions.”
― Osayi Osar-Emokpae
“Let us crush these biological clocks that hurt us and rob us of the fabulous lives that Jesus died to give us. These clocks that not only hurt us, but hurt many generations after us.”
― Osayi Osar-Emokpae
The ‘biological clock’ that some women claim to hear ticking is also a ‘social clock’ reminding them that whatever else may be going on in their lives.”
― Martha A. Gimenez
- 630+ Feeling Hurt Quotes To Express Your Deepest Emotions (Images)
- 518+ Retirement Messages & Quotes to Bid Adieu with Grace! (Images)
- Conservation of the Mangrove Ecosystem Day Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Captions, Greetings, Images
- 525+ Good Night Messages For Him To Steal His Dreams! (Images)
- 226+ Famous Time Quotes That Illuminate The Meaning Of Time (Images)
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”